It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techiyas hamesim (revival of the dead) tomorrow the world will see

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

This has been done before, many times in other countries, with the virgin mary appearing in egypt many times in the i think 70s ? Where many thousands witnessed it several times.

For a person who makes such a prediction, you should know a little bit more about what has happened if it is going to happen again.

I will be waiting with my camera and autograph book in hand!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Could be a number of reasons why he is doing it. Maybe he thinks it is funny that members on here with be bathing while chanting. Maybe he craves the attention that this thread has given him. The attention he craves in the real world. Maybe he is mentally ill, and really believes what he is saying. Maybe he is just a troll. I could go on and on! All i know, is nothing is gonna happen tomorrow, and i cant wait to hear his excuse. Or maybe he will just vanish from the site and move on to another forum. Maybe this is what he does. He gets his attention feed, knowing nothing will happen, but knowing he can start again on one of the thousands of forums out thete.

Yeah obviously but I thought perhaps he might just fess up and tell the truth for once...
Hey stranger things have happened...

My betting is he will vanish, I really don't see him having any other option... It's not like he's saying it might happen. He is stating it as 100% fact... Making excuses would just be futile.

I understand people craving attention, but mostly here he is just receiving ridicule. Hardly seems worth it to me.

Hey what is the betting that tomorrow he tells us HE is jesus?

And perhaps the 2 aliens that live with him are the other 2 characters?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

I will be waiting with my camera and autograph book in hand!

Hang on, you are wanting mother teresa`s autograph? come on, let`s be serious about this!

This is a spiritual event to help better the lives` of billions, not an opportunity for you to make a quick buck!

edit on 27-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

come on, let`s be serious about this!

Thanks, I nearly spat out my drink at this part!

Obviously you are just trolling for the lulz...

Still... 38 minutes to go! You getting your bags packed?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I just don't get why people would make up this non-sense! Come on OP why bother with all the drivel? What does it do for you?

Simply put, some who had responded in the thread or read the OP, have flagged this rubbish 7 times. Take note of his/her join date and other stats.

I am highly skeptical of an OP who ducks questions from those who take the time to respond to him/her, and overall refuses to give details--instead, deciding to rely on cryptic snippets. Attention-seeker much?

edit on 27-7-2012 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Simply put, some who had responded in the thread or read the OP, have flagged this rubbish 7 times. I am highly skeptical of an OP who ducks questions from those who take the time to respond to him/her, and overall refuses to give details--instead, deciding to rely on cryptic snippets. Attention-seeker much?

Yeah I'd love to know who those people are, I reckon ATS should display who is flagging and starring. Should put some of them off next time. Or perhaps he just has multiple accounts?

You're probably right about him being an attention seeker. We probably shouldn't be feeding the troll... But it is fun from time to time.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I could make up a thread saying my name is zeeeeep from
the planet zoooop, and i am here to warn you. Whats the
bets i would get stars and flags. This site is full of gullible
believers. These are the people the OP loves because they
feed his aytention seeking. Mind you, i think we are all guilty
of feeding his attention seeking

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This is a spiritual event to help better the lives` of billions, not an opportunity for you to make a quick buck!

edit on 27-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

Who said anything about making a quick buck? This would be a once in a lifetime event that I would like to capture.

If anybody seems to be wanting to make a buck, it would be you and your prediction.

Capice?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by mee30

LOL Yeah no doubt, it's pretty sad really. Especially when you get decent threads that deal with real stuff and they go unnoticed.

Yeah we sure are, though personally I'm just gonna hang around another 18 minutes to watch him fail...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

reply to post by mee30

LOL Yeah no doubt, it's pretty sad really. Especially when you get decent threads that deal with real stuff and they go unnoticed.

Yeah we sure are, though personally I'm just gonna hang around another 18 minutes to watch him fail...

Yeah, if you have been on here long, you get used to it. Still
annoying though. Its supposed to be happening at four, tomorrow
evening.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Alright, seriously enough is enough. I am calling you out and your "ET buddies" . Enough. Stop making fantastical claims on here, stop posting, and please stop wasting the bandwidth. There will be no ET broadcast tomorrow, there will be no rising of people from the dead, and you are so full of it that you don't know what is truth and what is fantasy anymore. I would love to get some information to be able to report you to a hospital in the area because if you believe all of these ideas in your head, you clearly need help and I as a loving caring human being want to get you the help you need to get better.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Yeah, if you have been on here long, you get used to it. Still annoying though. Its supposed to be happening at four, tomorrow evening.

I've not been on here THAT long but long enough. lol

Wait, what? You mean I've been hanging around here for no reason? Damn it! Would that be 4pm in the UK? Did he specify the time zone?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

4pm, uk time. Thats when they will appear on every tv channel

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hang on , arent you the dude that claimed he lives with 2 alien beings??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by mee30

4pm, uk time. Thats when they will appear on every tv channel

Oh right, well that's me screwed then... I don't watch TV, why is jesus and the like prejudice against the non TV watching crowd?

Maybe the will appear over my internet connection?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It was 5 pm UK time 4 pm being the time to prepare with a shower and water. You do realize that sending out an SOS is all about intent of heart, so it doesnt really matter, whether a person believes him or not, or whether one thinks it could be coded to the illuminati and appollyon or saturn. Its intent of heart that counts and Family reclaims every day, springs every trap, and all languages, hebrew too, and even on days that are important to zion, family springs the traps and makes it all love, with intent of heart to Love and Goodness.

I think the whole olympics is pretty coded and many predictions made about. I choose to see everything, even this thread and the other, in a positive light and hope we pull some Love in to counter any negative plans. That is how I see things.

Its 9 am Saturday Pacific time I take it.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
anyone with that racist for an avatar

is lying..

nice try..

edit on 27-7-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There is not one person i know that cant go outside look into the sky, look up at the heavens, and know in their heart of hearts that tomorrow is a special day

I see you registered just 3 days ago with aliens living in your house and now this....

I see Pie in the Sky!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
OK, it is 01:10 over here .... nothing has happened yet. Still watching the Olympic opening in London. When is IT supposed to happen again????

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nickneal7

I would mind but less than nothing at all...

Taking the appearance of religious figures or claim to be some sort of God, would be noted as very bad in my book, even higher than "Invasion". Considering the speculation regarding most main religions having been originated or supported by some type of extra terrestrial entity, the evil that most of them have validated and perpetuated should be something that we all should mind...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join