It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techiyas hamesim (revival of the dead) tomorrow the world will see

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Yours has the same look about them, never clear, just so you dont give too much away.

That's to be expected from a hoax or from something genuine, given what trickster scholarship shows about how that tricky archetype of the collective unconscious is forced to operate. There is always an out, even from the truth.

www.tricksterbook.com...

edit on 27-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Awesome.
Any info on where they will appear?
Or is it an anyplace type of situation.
Or will this be the event that everyone has been talking about happening at the olympics?

Just instead of UFO's it will be Jesus.

And ask him not to play soccer for any countries team.
Especially not the position of goalie.... cuz Jesus.... he always saves.
And that's just unfair to the other team.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Are you referring to those who ascended? There is someone who gave information on the 3 keys, detox the pineal, idodide, KI, its coded apparently in the ancient documents, and 777 which has its lucifer connotation, black jack 21, but it also has a light code, 7.77 alkaline diet. Which is to say, not too many acid drinks, lots of fruit and vegetables, rainbow diet. Add some asparagus to a pizza slice and I hope they meant homemade non greasy, or maybe a pizza bunwich, and chicken/fish.

And doing the work at turning your weaknesses to strenght and being Loving, Kind and Compassion, Service To Others. That is what keeps the pineal clean and connects us to our memories and our Souls, Light and Strenght.

That is also the true meaning of the Christ message.

Now he also had shared that Venus is a place where these ascended ones go.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Which is nothing like what I feel, since it would mean if earth ascended it goes to a much higher level, preferably out of the duality altogether, or even Back Home, out of the Universe to what I call reality.

But otherwise, we want to go home ourselves. Not to some place in the solar system.

So these people didn't go home? Did they choose to stay close to earth to help out then?

Are they the Equality and connected to the blond lyraeans/plieaidans that were working with nature and grid of this planet, in lemurian days, before the fall and control side took management and charge? There are two sides in the universe, two different types of councils, one is control and repression, keeping people in low technology and a state of stress, the other side is about upgrades, progressions, and equality.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Maybe you mean

www.sichosinenglish.org...

Techiyas Hameisim

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Is Elvis going to come back?
TCB baby!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think it would be great, yeah... But I always try to be careful about "special dates".

So, what is the purpose of you posting this thread? You could've waited until it happened and then posted about it and your opinion or interpretation of the event(s).

Because you do realize what the result will be if this does happen tomorrow, right? Many people will glorify you and look to you for more answers and more dates... Is this your intention? To bring glory to yourself and gain many followers ans devotees? Mind slaves? What?

I don't mean to pass judgement or to insult you, sir. I am merely curious about what it is you intended to accomplish by bringing us this thread here.

I patiently await your answer, young grasshopper

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
I think it would be great, yeah... But I always try to be careful about "special dates".

So, what is the purpose of you posting this thread? You could've waited until it happened and then posted about it and your opinion or interpretation of the event(s).

Because you do realize what the result will be if this does happen tomorrow, right? Many people will glorify you and look to you for more answers and more dates... Is this your intention? To bring glory to yourself and gain many followers ans devotees? Mind slaves? What?

I don't mean to pass judgement or to insult you, sir. I am merely curious about what it is you intended to accomplish by bringing us this thread here.

I patiently await your answer, young grasshopper

The purpose of this thread was to get people to prepare

There is no `if` this will happen.

And the intention is to bring humanity together as one people, one race regardless of religion nationality etc, it is the only way humanity can survive

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hey you. I always try to remember to give you a star everytime I see you post. I don't care whether or not you "know all" or if everything you speak is the truth. What is far more important to me is the love you have for everybody. Intention means much more in my book. Anyway, carry on! Lol!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Isn't that one of Project Blue Beams agendas? Holographic image of each individuals God will be projected and the voice of their God will be in their head saying that religion has been corrupted and to drop religion and become Spiritual.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hello:
If what you say is true there are many who would attribute it to project BLUEBEAM as a deflection. I do look forward to things as we know them changing but we are in the firm grip of sociopathic control and will no doubt have to kill them to fix it.I do prefer your way however.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by grey580

If my dad comes back I'm going to freak the hell out.

So who's coming back?
Charlton Heston?
He'd be a great spokesman.

Jesus Christ
Mother Teresa
Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson

They will all talk about how their teachings have been mis-taught by people with their own interests at heart, and urge mankind to come together.
There is no greater truth from their many many positive teachings than to hear it from their very mouths
edit on 27-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

Can we get another one instead of Mother Teresa? She is not all that she has been put on a pedestal to be...

Link

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If I am not mistaken, the OP very intentionally selected the time 11:11 to make this post. Read Revelations 11:11, as it pertains to his prediction. He also picked July 27th as this is a very significant Jewish date, having to do with mourning. It also corresponds to the time on Big Ben in the Illuminati Card Game: 11:11. It is a date and an hour 1-1-1-1, and it starts at sunset tomorrow.

And what these folks have planned has absolutely nothing to do with God and it is tied in with the pagan/Olympic ceremonies.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalHealer

If I am not mistaken, the OP very intentionally selected the time 11:11 to make this post. Read Revelations 11:11, as it pertains to his prediction. He also picked July 27th as this is a very significant Jewish date, having to do with mourning. It also corresponds to the time on Big Ben in the Illuminati Card Game: 11:11. It is a date and an hour 1-1-1-1, and it starts at sunset tomorrow.

And what these folks have planned has absolutely nothing to do with God and it is tied in with the pagan/Olympic ceremonies.

Not in the UK. IT was 1711 here.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This might sound stupid but, are we all going to be blatantly aware of this event ?

Should this bare fruit ?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Have you thought of the reason you'll give that it didn't happen?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So you don't do bets even when you are so super sure it will definitely happen? I'll throw my ATS membership into the mix if that helps?

Though really when this doesn't happen what are you going to do? Will you not feel a complete fool? Bet or no bet I wouldn't show my face around here for a good while!

Btw it will be tomorrow here (UK) in an hour! Might just stay up so I can wave you goodbye...

I just don't get why people would make up this non-sense! Come on OP why bother with all the drivel? What does it do for you?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What's Next...

You are going to ask for donations?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
So you don't do bets even when you are so super sure it will definitely happen? I'll throw my ATS membership into the mix if that helps?

Though really when this doesn't happen what are you going to do? Will you not feel a complete fool? Bet or no bet I wouldn't show my face around here for a good while!

Btw it will be tomorrow here (UK) in an hour! Might just stay up so I can wave you goodbye...

I just don't get why people would make up this non-sense! Come on OP why bother with all the drivel? What does it do for you?

Could be a number of reasons why he is doing it. Maybe he thinks it is
funny that members on here with be bathing while chanting. Maybe he
craves the attention that this thread has given him. The attention he craves
in the real world. Maybe he is mentally ill, and really believes what he is
saying. Maybe he is just a troll. I could go on and on!

All i know, is nothing is gonna happen tomorrow, and i cant wait to hear
his excuse. Or maybe he will just vanish from the site and move on to
another forum. Maybe this is what he does. He gets his attention feed,
knowing nothing will happen, but knowing he can start again on one of the
thousands of forums out thete.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
What's Next...

You are going to ask for donations?

Hey come on man it can't be cheap to travel from never never land! What do you expect? Someone has to pay virgin airlines for the detour!

Well, 49 minutes to go now... Can't wait!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join