It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The shape looks aerodynamic, and it appears to be flying using air pressure over its surface, like a flying wing would.

It is possible that there are propellers on the 2 nodes of the "horeseshoe tips", because it is very hard to get any detail from the blurred image. As for flight control surfaces, well that is anyone's guess. It could be a type of drone.

I do recall seeing a shape like that in an experimental aircraft of the 50's .. The Vought XF5U-1 andtest prototype, the V-173. The overall shape is remarkably similar.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Some other attempts at creating a horseshoe UFO video:

Somewhere overseas:

Over London:

I don't know what the take on it is. I read somewhere from someone who called it a "flying toilet seat" and it could be possible though I highly doubt it.

I tried searching online for other horseshoe UFO footage, but I did not find any. You would think that south Koreans always have technology on themselves, or with their populace there would be more people filming this. Though I understand that not every person has the time in life to look up all the time to the sky, it would be suffice to say we need more videos of this object form various angles to determine it's authenticity.

Just think about the 9/11 planes hitting the towers. How many angles were there to view the crashes? Many. That said, it would be nice to see more videos or pictures of this event.

Also, if you look between 0:28 to 0:31 min, I really don't like how the UFO just quickly vanished. It makes me feel that this is a CGI hoax. Most hoax CGI videos make the UFO quickly disappear. It feels like this is the same thing.

edit on 28-7-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added video #3

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Guy who made this video is famous for lots of fake videos.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedabound
I've seen a lot of UFO's but nothing quite like this.

Did you mean seen a lot of UFO "clips", or are you gifted?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
My thoughts on this video is 'questionable'.

With technology that allows an aircraft to not have visible wings or propellers is not impossible. We do not know anything about secret Military projects, the technology they use or what they are capable of..

If an aircraft is powered by propulsion systems, or an anti-gravity aircraft, etc. Technically any design of the aircraft will not matter. Horseshoed shaped, donut, or toilet seat shaped...They will still be able to be flown. Maybe not built for speed but they will still be able to manuever, fly and be tested!

Just my opinion.

Toilet seat design sounds very aerodynamic though...Patent Pending. ; )

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Hmmm I wonder if this is a joint US/SK technology? Definitely isn't a weather balloon or a plane or helicopter that's for sure!

I bet you its Human though. Doesn't seem 'sophisticated' enough to be Alien. Its gotta be secret tech and it has USA written all over it.

Which alien race are you referring to and what year and model no. are you comparing it to ?

edit on 28-7-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So many drones out there these days. Its definitely not CGI or anything like that IMO

Who knows.....

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The engineers have arrived!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Obviously not a bird - I don't know how you folks come up with your conclusions. And you expect people to believe your analysis when you debunk these things? Pfft..

Could be CGI tho of course - known hoaxer put it up. If another, more reliable source can produce this video (one where the youtube poster found and grabbed it), maybe it would have merit. If the only posting is by this guy.. can't help but dismiss it.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My vote is an RC craft, the movements remind me of an RC plane.

If you can make a quadrotor out of your dead cat, you can make anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

We have nothing to give us scale, therefore it could be pretty small - could remote control!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I was intrigued until I saw the source. Could a serial hoaxer eventually post a real event? Maybe, but pretty doubtful.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
First thing I thought was that the Baltic Sea UFO took off and left.
Someone needs to see if it is still there.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Cool. I've never seen a U shaped craft like that. It looks like it's flying backwards.
It really does look like something out of a scifi movie.
Is it the first time one this shape has been spotted?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Why is it that every time we have some quality video showing an UFO, skeptics are trying to turn the thread into a joke?!

Why? Why would you write anything if you have nothing smart to say you try to turn this thread into a JOKE?!

Like someone said before, we haven't had a better video of UFO like this in a long time...It's good for a change.
The UFO has shape of typical "saucers" another type of craft we haven't seen in a long time...

S+F OP! Nice find!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
fake!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just seems to me like a floating metallic balloon with a little bit of CG towards the end. Was it windy that day? That would explain the speed it travels at in the first part of the video. Then anyone with a background in CG makes it disappear?!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
quite an interesting clip. alas, not close or clear enough for a positive ID.
anyway, here's a couple of gifs from 2 still frames (with filters);

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think special ops.....secret new design, hope they show soon

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Water droplett on the window......or a sun dog......or reflection of the sun on a cumulous cloud.......I just thought I would get that over with...
Now for serious conversation...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join