It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azdraik
Honestly looked like a bird to me.

That is because it IS a bird!

You can even see the wing motion in the later part of the video.

Funny how believers ignore that bit!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
1. Not a bird.

2. It's too good to be true, though.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This is a prototype airframe.

There's nothing in it's flight characteristics that show it to be anything other than man-made. The video doesn't show it making any sudden maneuvers or excessive speeds; it flies too much like a typical aircraft.

Cool toy!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Drone.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It looks like a bit like a toilet seat.

Still, interesting. Looks badass for a craft, if it is one.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm going to say its a remote control plane.

i have seen some odd shaped rc planes in the past, have to conclude from what i see here that this is one of those planes

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by TechUnique
Doesn't seem 'sophisticated' enough to be Alien. Its gotta be secret tech and it has USA written all over it.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!
Based on WHAT exactly???

How could you possibly come to that conclusion with a simple video?!?!
What is the level of "Sophistication" necessary to meet your criteria for being deemed "alien"?

OOOO ,OOOO and HOW exactly does it have USA 'written all over it'?!?!?

Please please please give me an intelligent response.
I am dying to hear this.

edit to add: I for one have no clue as to what this is and am comfortable admitting that.
I can speculate and love to do so but, that is all it will be. I have no vested interest in making this 'alien' or 'secret government black ops project' or anything else for that matter. But if we are going to speculate can we PLEASE base or speculation on SOMETHING???
edit on 27-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

That was rather harsh, no?

I totally agree with TechUnique. My first thought was, it doesn't give me that alien feel (like certain crop circles don't) and at the same time, it doesn't look conventional either. Obviously.

I say some UAV/unmanned vehicle used for surveillance or photography like..... Google mapping? I'm just thinking out loud.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
ah. the YT is notorious for uploading crap....check out their channel.....nothing but crap.... they are the same league as crazybreakingnews, if not the same people.....

Yes the xxdonutsxx person who uploaded this fake UFO video is also crazybreakingnews, this person even uploaded a previous hoax video using the same bogus location; South Korea!! youtu.be...

Sorta unethical to let a thread go on for so long about a hoax video, isn't it?? I mean, videos from those known and verified hoax accounts on Youtube should just be forbidden here on ATS. And this thread is featured on the front page? What a joke.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012

definatly not a neck pillow since it does not spin and travels very far unless superman threw it through the sky ...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Looks like a bird gliding to me. A few flaps here and there.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The Drones that the military uses, the US in particular, are far more advanced than what we are led to believe. That is what I think a good majority of these “UFOs” that people witness actually are. That just seems much more likely to me instead of The Galactic Federation of Light and Alfred Lemont Weber.
Im sure, the ETs out there that have the technology to travel here, have the technology to cloak their star cruiser or some kind of invisibility shield.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It's a Dralthi!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Here's one over the olympic opening ceremony... let the mind games begin

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-7-2012 by robbo961 because: more direct link to source

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by robbo961

Its the blimp that had been there all day.....but that doesnt get views on youtube...so call it a UFO....nobbas

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
drone

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Fake camera shake at 0:17.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Keep us updated please. Let us know when it lands.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Sorry haven't read the entire thread however I am relatively certain that it is a video of one of those large C "letter" gold Mylar balloons that are sometimes five feet across. This One is moving quickly caught in a fast upper wind.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by senselessness
It's fake...

1) It's from xxxdontuzxxx who is a known hoaxer.

Too bad people like that don't take the UFO question seriously. Thanks for letting people know he's a hoaxer. It would be a good idea to keep an online database where these hoaxers would be listed.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't know what it is, but I think it could very well be a bird. It looks like the UFO slightly descends in the video. Gliding birds under windy conditions often don't flap their wings, and some birds like egrets hold their wings in a similar fashion when they descend. Here is a video as example.

Now imagine if you have a blurry film of such a bird which flies much farther away.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join