It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sorry...looks like a mylar balloon to me. They make all kinds of shapes and sizes including numbers and letters. I've seen C shaped balloon letters like this. I think one got a way. Its small in size so its misleading. Looks like its traveling at mach1 or something but those clouds are way further away. Balloon is caught in a nice directional wind. The graceful rocking back and fourth kind of gives it away. A vehicle of sorts would have more mechanical moves...straight, bank and turn, tilt and climb, etc. I can't stand when people see debris, balloons or lanterns floating around and think that's how alien craft move.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
At points in the video it certainly does bare more than a passing resemblance to the way a Stork/Heron glides with its' wings swept forward in a crescent shape and the colouring is reminiscent . That said, the close up, you really should see its' feet sticking out behind it and it's sizeable beak poking out in front.

the problems with the video are that. No real context as to distance and size. For instance is that something travelling really quickly over quite a distance past sizeable clouds? Or is it filmed over a short distance against relatively small clouds? It could be no more than than a foot long, it could be 20ft + long, we simply can't say.

What is interesting is the following. It seemingly, has no fins, or tail plane to assist with pitch, yaw, or any sort of manoeuvring etc etc, which, given the rate it seems to be shifting at means , if it's a rc model, whoever is flying it really knows their stuff.

Bit annoying the tape cuts out as well when it does although the way the object seems to suddenly dull to a metallic silver colour before doing its' vanishing trick is interesting and doesn't look like a bird.

Interesting video though.

ARE YOU FOR REAL? Why don't you just come out and say,"you are all imbeciles and I am infallible"! I am not saying that it is without question, a UFO but you are in an irrecoverable state of denial if you actually believe your statements here in this post!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I wonder if all these paid dis-info people who like to come in and think they're clever by throwing around catch phrases that are common when fake footage is revealed, feel even slightly silly when it's proven that the footage they're trying to hard to force others to believe is real via ridicule, turns out to be actually CGI?

No, I don't think so.

They're not after evidence one way or another. They preach like ministers and all ye who blaspheme are to be cast out into hell for all eternity.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Cool I'm glad we figured out this was a hoax. Now can someone please tell me how they hoaxed the video or how ATS busted these guys? I totally believe its a hoax. ATS has been right about this stuff every time in the past. just wanna get filled in on the gossip. So someone tell me what's the real story behind this video.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
This is getting tiresome. Always the same argument from debunkers, its a bird, it's cg.

le sigh
edit on 28/7/2012 by diamount because: (no reason given)

And it's always the same from the religious believers. "Nah uhh It is so real, prove it's not!"

le pew...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The video in question is without a doubt a UFO by definition. It is up to the debunkers to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it is 100% IDENTIFIABLE! BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Just as I thought! When simplified, the simple turn tail and run!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

You are correct. I cannot so therefore it must be a horseshoe shaped unicorn on it's way to the moon to pick up a rainbow.

If you cannot prove that it is not, well.. it's your logic!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Just as I thought! When simplified, the simple turn tail and run!

Oh dear.. 10 minutes after you posted, when the majority of the forum are in time zones that make it midnight, you don't get an instant rebuttal, and Strike, You score!!

I'll be off to mars to visit the goats, might catch a ride with the horseshoe shaped unicorn.

Just lemme load up After Effects.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by ajay59

You are correct. I cannot so therefore it must be a horseshoe shaped unicorn on it's way to the moon to pick up a rainbow.

If you cannot prove that it is not, well.. it's your logic!

I do not understand. Are you attacking the FACT that it is a UFO (UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object) or just defending your inability to explain everything that encroaches your view of the universe?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

The difference between you and I is that I am open minded enough to not misidentify it, You on the other hand, are quick to to dismiss any and all possibilities. How queer that you come across so sure of something that you have no more knowledge about than anyone else here, or do you (have knowledge about this)?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
What can I say folks? My cointelpro/disinfoagent meter is spiking here, but do not let my judgment influence you! We all need to think for ourselves!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
The video in question is without a doubt a UFO by definition. It is up to the debunkers to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it is 100% IDENTIFIABLE! BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT!
Obviously a thing is unidentified to all that cannot identify it. But that tells us nothing. It doesn't tell us what it is or could be. It doesn't tell us whether or not someone somewhere can identify it. What is even the point of declaring something unidentified?
edit on 1-8-2012 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Wrong, it's an unidentified DIGITAL object. The only place that object ever "flew" is on a screen.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This is in the HOAX bin, and it's still getting attention and pages added onto it?
*sigh*

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

This is in the HOAX bin, and it's still getting attention and pages added onto it?
*sigh*

Yes, it is in its proper spot, yet members like you continue to complain, contributing more useless posts...well done.
*grins*

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
How do you find these things? Good work!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Finally xxxDonutzxxx has been seen for what he is on here

Maybe his views will drop, the revenue will run dry, and he will crawl back under whatever rock he crawled from beneath and close his sham of a channel.?? Doubt it though, as there are plenty of people willing to believe the nonsense presented on Youtube.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

probably the next generation of UAV, I thought it looked a bit CGI at first, but I am not sure.

If this footage is genuine then it is fascinating, if its not then its quite impressive CGI

All good, S&F

(AND I DIDNT READ THE LAST PAGE, APOLOGIES)
edit on 7-8-2012 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Really Interested in Horseshoe UFO/South Korea footage. Can you post for me If poss.??? thankyou.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join