It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens- Intelligent Design-The coming Future

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ambient moon
I doubt that they are breading us to be killers. Only a very small percentage of people are actual killers. Most people I know would rather have peace. If aliens did create us, maybe they are waiting for
our brains to evolve in someway.

Maybe they realize that deep down we want peace so therefore we will one day have the knowledge to gain that peace and they want to learn from us. Hasn't it been said that the Grays are emotionless? If so, they probably do not know how peace is even a possibility.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

so assuming we were created, why were we created? besides the reason `because they could`, i tend to go with the popular belief that we were created as slaves. if you look throughout human history, there has always seemed to be this master/slave relationship. whether you`re a slave to a person a thing or a belief, or you`re a master of it and are in control. while some seem to be hopelessly enslaved to one thing or another, others seem hell bent on becoming its master and to be free from all forms of slavery. and if you were to assume that the illuminati exist and that they know this to be true as well, it could explain the reason as to how they came to being and why they feel the necessity to become the master of everyone and everything.

although a possibility, i do not believe we were bred to be warriors, judging from the state of the majority of the world`s population (no offense), but i see your point. i believe that all war, conflicts and competitiveness are all external reflections of our internal conflicts between our natural and unnatural psyche, the natural instinct to defend ourselves against any and all threats for the sake of our own survival and the psychological unnatural self defending our false self and our false ego. i believe many people are slaves to their own egos.

it is nice to think that we may all have a higher purpose as opposed to just being slaves, but i think that is just the ego keeping us from self destruction. but we do still have the power to choose and we can choose to be slaves of fear or we can choose to be its masters and love. your reality is what you make it. the choice is all yours.

thank you for this thread. it got me thinking about things i haven`t thought of in a while. peace.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Have you ever seen this?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

A soul is formed when a certain type of energy becomes aware on a much deeper level than we've yet discovered. When it is done with the vessel, it goes back into the ether from which it came, until such a time until it is ready to be used again.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I noticed a very interesting article in our local (Arizona) newspaper/online paper this morning about humans being bred with "other species" take a look.

The human family tree just got another -- mysterious -- branch, an African "sister species" to the heavy-browed Neanderthals who once roamed Europe.

While no fossilized bones have been found from these enigmatic people, they did leave a calling card in present-day Africans: snippets of foreign DNA.

There's only way one that genetic material could have made it into modern human populations.

"Geneticists like euphemisms, but we're talking about sex," said Joshua Akey of the University of Washington in Seattle, whose lab identified the foreign DNA in three groups of modern Africans.

These genetic leftovers do not resemble DNA from any modern-day humans. The foreign DNA also does not resemble Neanderthal DNA, which shows up in the DNA of some modern-day Europeans, Akey said. That means the newly identified DNA came from an unknown group.

"We're calling this a Neanderthal sibling species in Africa," Akey said. He added that the interbreeding likely occurred 20,000 to 50,000 years ago, long after some modern humans had walked out of Africa to colonize Asia and Europe, and around the same time Neanderthals were waning in Europe.

Akey said that present-day Europeans show no evidence of the foreign DNA, meaning the mystery people were likely confined to Africa.

www.azcentral.com... /20120726dna-links-humans-mystery-species.html

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Duderood

You have a good point. But the same reasoning applies to why we were probably not created as a slave race. If they can develope us. They probably have the technology to create slave robots for just about any task necesary. Why make slaves that are so violent, paranoid, and prone to resist and fight back?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

and why spend so much time thousands and thousands of years to make slaves? Especially ones like humans who do not make the perfect slaves by any means. Look at any of the people who post here on ATS? Would any of us make a good slave? Would we be obedient? heck I bet most of us are being paid to work right now. when in fact what are you doing? you are here reading this and other threads on ATS. Most humans are not even good employees when being paid for their work much less good slaves.

I do not see how we would have been designed for slave labor or any slave task...

An energy source? maybe? Some kind of storage device for souls? maybe? If I knew the answer to my original post I wouldnt have asked? I would have stated my position and supplied all of the facts to back it up.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I am just responding to your thread okay ?

You said assuming we were created and asked for what purpose and then gave your opinion that because of our warring nature, it is possible that we were created for a future galactic war.

Okay.

I believe we were created but not for war. We were created as an extension of the one who created us. Why ? Because the creator wanted to. We were not the only ones created. There were other beings created by the same creator. We did not know of these beings at first. Or ancestors were approached by these beings and tricked. because of that great trick, we are no longer in the position that we once were in as it pertains to the one who created us. The being who tricked us has many other beings under it's control. Those beings taught us things that the creator did not want taught to us. One of those things was the art of war and the making of weaponry.

The one who created us has been trying to restore us back to our original purpose but it is up to us to seek that purpose and accept the creator back into our being. The one who tricked us and the ones who teach us things that are against the purpose of our creation are still tricking us into following and obeying them while at the same time the creator and his faithful creation is trying to bring us back. It is our decision which being we will follow. It is our choice as we were created with the free will to chose. Our ancestors chose poorly and caused all this trouble for their offspring. But the one who created us gave us a way back. We have to choose that way back to our original purpose.

There will be an upcoming war. There will be a war between the creator and some of his created beings who have waged war against the one who created them in the first place because they felt they were higher than the one who created them. They are now tricking the ones who are the creators prize creation into thinking they too are also greater than the one who created them. They are recruiting these people to fight with them in the last and final war between the one creator and those who reject the one true creator.It is our choice which side we shall fight.

I choose to fight with the creator.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stiffolous

I think logically the opposite is true. Almost all conflicts are caused in part by emotions, egos, desires, wants, seldomly by needs... We do not need peace. we desire it? We do not need to have wars... We desire things and begin wars to achieve those desires.... Or we fight in wars to prevent others from achieving their desires...
Lack of emotion could lead to conflict. However, lack of emotion usually leads to a solitary existence. I believe one who truly had no emotions would only fight when necessary for something they truly needed.

Of course there are those people who seem to lack emotions who commit heinous acts such as the guy who killed those people in Colorado. But those kinds of people are not completely emotionless. They simply lack a few key emotions and empathy...

But maybe we are a study of emotions by a race of beings that have evolved their emotions to a point whereby they are almost non existent? A plausible theory. It all leads to more questions but few answers.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I am very glad you replied to my post. You do seem to be a true warrior at heart. or at least you claim to be. Actions always speak much more than words and all we can do here is type lots of words. And we can type pretty much anythign we want here without any kind of oversight...

Assuming the Biblical version of creation is correct. I am not going to argue for or against it. But if we assume the beginning of the Bible is correct we must assume the ending is also correct. The end is a war of good versus evil. So the beginning of the story is creation the end of the story is a war in which our decisions are key.

I am more in line with your thinking than my original post indicated. I am not a die hard ancient alien creationist. I was just making an interesting hypothesis. I think the Bible is one of the most supportive pieces of evidence to show that we were created to be warriors. Again I do not mean killers or murderers. Warriors fight and fight to win but they do not fight to kill. They only kill when necessary.

Warriors of peace.... Warriors of love... Warriors of compasion,,,, Warriors of justice...

I also agree that we will have to choose whcih side to fight on. But sometimes figuring out whcih side is the right side is not easy. Evil people rarely tell you upon meeting them that they are pure evil... "Hi.. my name is john... I am evil... I kill puppies,,,, skin kittens.... rape children and women... murder anyone I want and just generally do evil things... Want to be my friend?" Not a very good approach to getting followers. Evil creeps in... Pretends to be good... Hooks you and pulls you in... gets you addicted... and tries to get you to the point where you are in too deep to get out before you realize you are on the wrong side.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

I have no sound here at work but I will check this out later tonight. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

There will be a war. And we're currently fighting in a war.

The Armor of God 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

I never saw that before but it is kind of interesting. I guess I am not the only one to have the idea that this is a possibility.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

good points made here. things i have questioned myself. i assumed when we were originally created we were much more unintelligent, innocent, more easily coaxed, convinced, manipulated and therefore more loyal and obedient. and over time our "intelligence" and consciousness evolved, and our realization or "awakening" created conflict in our minds which were then externalized through war and rebellion. and so we began to oppose our controllers which created the need for warriors. and as our consciousness evolved so did the methods and techniques of our controllers. which brings us to today as you could say the controlling factors are being disguised as an illusion of the so-called "matrix". so you could say they are breeding more intelligent warriors through the use of slavery. especially in recent times there seems to be more things to fight against resulting in more war/conflict and warriors being created which validates your theory.

personally, i see the warrior aspect as being more of a survival instinct so you could say all living things are in essence warriors because they are all fighting to survive in one way or another, just as we are all slaves to what keeps us alive and so succumbing to slavery is also a form of survival for those who do not wish to fight. so i guess it depends on what your definition of a slave or a warrior is.

regarding the questioning of why they would create slaves or warriors if they have higher forms of technology to create robots etc. to do the job, to that i would have to agree. i think it would be far easier to make a machine to do a task rather than trying to create a race of beings to do it, assuming they have the means to do it with, which i think would be a very logical assumption.

the other possibility would be that, if you assume we are made from part of their dna and that we mimic their behaviors seeking out new knowledge pushing the limits of our creations, we may just be the result of one of their experiments and their ongoing quest for knowledge. i also share the belief that our creators could quite possibly be us humans evolved far off into the future who may have traveled back in time to try and alter a part of human history. but once you involve the concept of time travel, this topic becomes endless.

in the end i like to think that the reason we do not have all the answers yet is because the answers go far beyond our limited comprehension and to put it simply, we are not yet ready. but i have faith that when we are ready we will know and we will understand why we had to go on such a long journey. so i think all we can do now is to learn and to try and enjoy this journey wherever it may lead us. i certainly have enjoyed where it has taken us so far and look forward to where it may take us all next.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1freedomseeker

Thanks for providing your views. You refreshed my recollection as to a question I had that is along the lines of what you believe.

I had another theory about ancient alien creators. It seems like they were much more involved in our "evolution" in the past. Even if one adheres to a christian view of things... The Christian God has not seem to have much involvement with us in the last 2000 years.

So why would they have left us? Or at least taken a back seat to our "evolution"? One theory is we became to dangerous to control. I think the answer to this question also points to us being warriors more than slaves. Hypothetically, If an advanced race came here now and attacked us and tried to turn us into slaves how long would it take for us to steal their technology and use it against them?

I have two possible answers.

1. Although they were advanced they still didnt have the technology to travel the extreme distances from their home to ours. Maybe they used a wormhole to travel across space and time and the wormhole is temporarily closed. A few might have stayed behind to watch and are under orders to sit back and watch.

2. We became too much to handle. If we had the ability to take their technology and the knowledge to copy it but not the knowledge or ability to use it wisely we could have destroyed either them or ourselves or maybe both..

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Anyone here know if they have some kind of alert when someone posts on your thread or replies to a posting? That would be useful.

<< 1  2   >>

join