It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uroko, Must Watch Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Uroko

I don't have the words to describe how informative this documentary is. This is a different version of history detailing the very beginnings of banking all over the world, and the wars financed by them. I have not done the research on every event mentioned in this documentary and I know there are many who will not agree with everything ( even I don't) but it is still VERY informative and I highly recommend taking the hour and a half to watch this.

TopDocumentaryFilms Description:

Uroko is the Japanese word for ‘scale’, as in the scale of a fish or serpent. The Japanese expression “uroko ga me kara ochiru”, or, “scales fall from one’s eyes” is the English equivalent of “waking up to the truth”.

Uroko is an attempt to strip away the fairy tales we have been told since birth, exposing the true nature of the world we live in.

Uroko discusses the Federal Reserve System, WWI and its true causes, the true nature of the tax-exempt foundations, the forming of the Central Intelligence Agency, Bolshevik Revolution and the militarization of Japan, Dutch and British East India Companies, Freemasonry, Templar Knights, etc.

edit on 26-7-2012 by theshepherd2 because: typos, reword

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Heres the full length vid

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
will watch this 2morrow thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Don't thank me thank whoever made the doc. It is obviously an independent film not made with much more then photoshop and movie maker, and sadly, Morgan Freeman was too busy narrating "We the People" to take the time out to narrate this doc. I'm sure the lousy pay didn't help either.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Thank you kindly!
Much more convenient than having to watch one part at a time!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theshepherd2

Excellent film. I love watching documentaries that show an alternative view of history that I have been brought up to believe. The Money Masters by Bill Still and Thrive by Foster Gamble are also good films, but Uroko has showed me some things that those other two didn't.

It's gonna take me some time to digest all this, but I thank you for bringing this vid to my attention. Sad your thread didn't get more attention, but also I'm not very suprised.

Thanks again OP

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ended up watching this documentary the other day, bumping the thread to get some more attention on it.

This is worth the time to watch, opens/reopens your eyes to the bankers dominance.

top topics

join