It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have No President!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce

I would know i am a photoshop expert
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

Well then by all means break down the picture and show us it is indeed fake, it's the least you can do since this theory has yet to be laid to rest. Seriously help everyone out.

This has already been done countless times, just use the search function on ATS or even Google. Most of us that actually bothered with investigating the already existing evidence need no further confirmation. I don´t think that is what this thread is about, this is about the next step.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Okay captain "Photoshop expert," please bare in mind that the birth certificate was released as a PDF, which was then taken apart via ILLUSTRATOR, not Photoshop.

While Obama's birth certificate dilemma is really shady, I don't think there is much that can or will be done about it. I mean, come on, people have been crying about his birth certificate for over 4 years now; if nothing was to be done about it 4 years ago, nothing will be done about it now. There is no use in crying about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Pretty sure the president is Barack Obama. He has a wikipedia page too.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I totally smpathise.....we have no president, we havenmt had a legally elected one since JFK got fired.
Its too risky leaving it up to the people....they have no idea whats really going on.....its mandatory that a white man take the oath of office, as so far they have managed to give us the best screwing....
Obama is trying hard to screw us too, i know...and youve got to give hom credit for it.
But nobody can really screw us over better tha some phoney rich white guy.....thank god for Romney!
Hell give us a screwing like weve never had before.....
everything will be back to normal again........

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Maybe this has all been a set-up such that some type of emergency martial law takeover or the like will have to be put in place until "it's all sorted out". I think they're looking forward to this unprecidented non-president event and the subsequent "need" for a nationwide martial law clampdown or the like. It will be pandemonium.

Perhaps this has been their plan all along. Put a foreign national in the White House and then "expose" him as a foreign national so the machine can take over.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

s/f op. We have no Government either. Congress and the last several presidents are all guilty of treason and are criminals against The Constitution of The United States. This entire Govt. needs an enema and don't forget the first amendment says that when govt no longer represents the rights of the people to have life liberty and the pursuit of happiness then it is not only our right but OUR DUTY to abolish such Government and to install NEW GUARDS for our future safety. Keep the faith..

I agree, Keep the faith. Yes there are many corrupt politicians and figures in the government, but there are still some 'True Americans' in power. The good will come out eventually, and I believe it is going to happen soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Obama is CIA and if he was born in Kenya colony in 1961 then he was born British and a subject of QEII like his father. It kinda makes sense given the address to the UK houses of parliament he made (first president ever to do so)

PS the last 4 of your presidents were CIA, before that CIA puppets, this goes back to the CIA coup which took place in November 1963.......

Please stop electing the CIA to the office of president, its dangerous for the rest of us.
edit on 27-7-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Or maybe this is why there was a debate recently on whether the declaration of independence was legal.....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

So you're a Photoshop expert huh?
Well then.

What's the keyboard shortcut to quickly fill a selection with a solid color?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Okay captain "Photoshop expert," please bare in mind that the birth certificate was released as a PDF, which was then taken apart via ILLUSTRATOR, not Photoshop.

While Obama's birth certificate dilemma is really shady, I don't think there is much that can or will be done about it. I mean, come on, people have been crying about his birth certificate for over 4 years now; if nothing was to be done about it 4 years ago, nothing will be done about it now. There is no use in crying about it.

Would probably have better luck looking in the archives at Kew, see if he was on his fathers British passport, see if he has a birth certificate there, see if he was ever issued his own passport. Probably sealed for 100 years but you never know.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The force is strong with this one, no doubt.

I just wish we had a *facepalm button to press for the post.

Obama was born in Hawaii. Get over it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You poor thing. You are absolutely freaking out over nothing. We have a President, U.S. born, Harvard educated, a former Senator, who is married to a Harvard educated attorney, but who is unfortunately the target of paranoid, jealous, neer do wells, who wish to do him ill. Best to blow off the silliness. Donald Trump went to Hawaii, or sent some of his lackeys there to disprove his birth.

Needless to say, they couldn't do it. Home they came, hands in their pockets, tails between their legs.
Defeated by the truth they didn't want to hear.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Additionally, Barack and Michelle are truly the 'golden couple' of our age. Perhaps in the history of our country, with only being shadowed by, perhaps, John and Jackie. It's a wonderful thing, provided you don't get so caught up in paranoia and hateful ideations that you can't see what's really happening, as some do.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I remember during the campaign between Clinton and Obama that Clinton did latch onto the question of whether Obama was vetted thoroughly and whether he was qualified to be a candidate for president. As quickly as this came to light it was then dropped. I questioned then (in my mind) just who are the people who call the shots in this case. Does anyone out there have the answer to that question?

After several years this seemed to have been forgotten and then was resurrected. Obama's long form birth record was called for and governor Neil Abercrombie stalled for a good long length of time and was finally forced to admit that the state records could not find the long form record of Obama''s birth. Abercrombie then vouched for Obama and claimed that he was a long friend of the Obama's and that he knew little Barack from day one.

My question is this --- Just who are the people who are behind this pick and choose game that put this man in place for election? Does any one know the names or reason that this man was chosen? Are these same people the ones who silenced Clinton?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Seede

Obama's long form birth record was called for and governor Neil Abercrombie stalled for a good long length of time and was finally forced to admit that the state records could not find the long form record of Obama''s birth.

This is false. What Abercrombie said is that he could not access the birth certificate. As well he shouldn't. Just because he's governor does not give him access to a person's private records. On top of that the one who broke this story, Mike Evans, admitted that he never actually talked to Abercrombie.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

if you believe he was born in kenya, then you must go back to the beginning... from the airline archives

This 1959 Map of Pan American Flights airchive.com... confirms that a realistic route from Honolulu to Nairobi involves booking connecting flights. The 1969 Map of Flight Routes shows that Pan American World Airways had no flights into Nairobi, Kenya of any of the adjoining countries on the African East Coast. However, BOAC had flights into Nairobi in 1954. This means a trip from Honolulu to Nairobi would involve coordinating flights from at least two separate airlines.

Honolulu Hawaii to Los Angeles California: 2558 miles
Los Angeles California to New York, New York: 2444 miles
New York, New York to Gander Bay Canada: 1116 miles
Gander Bay Canada to London England: 2344 miles
London England to Cairo Egypt: 2180 miles
Cairo Egypt to Nairobi Kenya: 2194 miles
Total Distance: 12,836 miles

. due to refueling stops, this would have taken at least 3 days and at least 2 airlines.

you would have us believe that his mom spent her entire pregnancy going to her drs in hawaii and then at the end goes 20,000 some miles (round trip) to a strange country and has her baby in a 3rd rate primitive hospital surrounded by strangers??

his parents were living on student loans how could they afford this??? Assuming that Barack Sr and Anna got a free 2558 mile canoe ride from Honolulu to Los Angeles, this brings the total cost of our round-trip fares from Hawaii to Nairobi and back to an underestimated cost of $958.00 for one person and $1,916.00 for two tickets. Adjusting for inflation, $1,916.00 in 1961 would be equivalent to $13,000.00 in 2005.

they don't go to the hospital 30 miles from the airport, they don't go 250 miles to the hospital in the dads home town, no they go 300 miles the other way????? really??? use common sense and deductive reasoning and THINK!

the above are FACTS from the airline archives... www.calldrmatt.com...

edit on 27-7-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

as Xcalibur254 pointed out below...his mom had no passport...how did she get through customs???
edit on 27-7-2012 by research100 because: add sentence

edit on 27-7-2012 by research100 because: correct spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

Let's not also forget that there's no record of Ann Dunham having a passport prior to 1965. So not only does she have to do everything you outlined she has to do it while figuring out how to sneak past customs in every country.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
good point Xcalibur254!!! excellent point to add to what I posted.
edit on 27-7-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by research100 because: correct spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
did you hear about the guy in alaska who is suing to get obamas birth records. NEWS LIK So lets say he was born in kneya. That would mean the cia, nsa and alot of other govt is involved in the cover up. So now lets asks ourselfs why. Would they want to put someone in who was born in another country?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

So how about a reply to what I tried to explain to you. Did you understand it? He is already a criminal for Violating his oath of office against The Constitution..

www.heavencanbefound.com/obama-and-his-nine-lives.html

edit on 28-7-2012 by CherubBaby because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join