It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have No President!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

i am sorry but i really feel threatned and am very upset i will go back in and re-edit.

Don't worry about it, we may be a little harsh when it comes to things like that.... it's just that, your post was really hard to look at. You are going to need to grow some thicker skin though. Take it as constructive criticism. No one here is trying to intimidate you...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

i don't feel threatned about people telling me about my spelling i feel threatned becuase the america i grew up with gi joe, transformers, barbie, video games, family fun and freedom is crumbling right before my eyes. 3 trillion went missing from the pentagon the day before the accounting office went up in smoke. 9/11 was and inside job, obama was not born in the us. they wanna take our guns, and now i feel they are gonna nuke us or bio attack us. i am scared for my family i am scared of our goverment. this is not the soviet union this america. why wont you people wake up? why do you still go to work and slowly kill yourself? SOS we have no president.

we should be paying anymore parking tickets or follow any laws accept the 10 commandments. the govt dosnt abide by the law so why should we. don't forget americans can now be drag out of there ouse at 3 am and killed.and we are illegally spied on.

we have a intuder in the white house wake up wake up. can anyone hearme out there this code red alert wake up. we are under attack.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

The link and story you just gave me all comes from this youtube video. I'm sorry but I can just as easily go to youtube and pull up a number of different videos showing all kinds of stuff

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Thank you for explaining and clarifying what you meant. I do agree...there are just too many reasons...to be very afraid.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
what are we gonna do about it? ideas welcome....join or start your own malitia. if you have a printer print out flyers of what is really going on and leave it in public places for those who do not have the internet and who are still asleep. get some buddies and start traning, get back in shape america start martial arts training and wieght lifting. go hunting with some of your buddies if you have never gone before start stocking up on storable food. buy lots of weapons and survial gear. hold weekly underground meetings. beware of infltrators and spies.

this is the tipping point its about get ugly we talking 2nd civil war type stuff here. if we dont do something they are gonna slowly kill us anyway.

edit on 26-7-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Do you mind replying to me? You said you're a "photoshop expert" well then make a new thread and prove that obamas birth certificate is fake. If you can seriously do that and not have your thread thrown in the hoax folder, you will generate some very popular debates on this forums. Surely you can do it since you have already proven to yourself that the certificate is fake.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

I think there is plenty of evidence that has already proven this president to be worthy of impeachment. He is a criminal against The Constitution and that is enough. I don't care if he is George Washington back from the grave. He is a criminal against The Constitution and there is no greater AMERICAN CRIME.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
are most of you just waiting on the side lines becuase you are scared? or do you have a if you cant beat them join them atittude? you are partially to blame this is all happening becuase you are all hidding behind your computer waiting for someone else to do something about it. admit it you are all scared. well when you die and god closes the gates of heaven and sends you to the pits of hells becuase you could have done something to stop it but yout choose not to what are you gonna do then? or do you think you will be part of there life extention programs here on earth? wake up sos we have no president-9/11 inside job. i can feel it in my gut they are planning something very big we are to close to the truth and they will do anything to stop us. sos we have no president.

the question is can america survive? or will it be rolled into the north american union?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I never said he wasn't. I dislike Obama as much as the next person, hell my last account on here was Nobama. My point though is that we aren't going to get anywhere by posting false information that only fits what we want to hear. We need facts, facts that support what we believe in.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i'm a bit confused by your statement; especially after participating in so many temporal illusion threads and alternate realities?

could you better define the word....WE?

thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

ok he should be impeached but whom do the american people go to certantally not the congress or the senate they pass laws in the middle of the night that no american i know whould ever vote for. we have complete run away goverment. i think the whole deck of cards needs to be reshuffled starting mr.o

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

What are you doing??? Are you out there protesting? Have you marched in a protest, even at a Occupy movement? Have you sent your congressman a letter expressing your ideas and viewpoints? Don't come on here claiming everyone is just standing by when you don't know anyone on this site, nor what they have done. Sure things need to be changed and changed quickly, but going around saying everyone is lazy and not doing a damn thing is not the way to go about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

ok if it was scanned it would be a flat document it would not have layers. thats besides the point explain to me how a guy comes out of freakin nowhere after 9/11 with the middle name hussain and get elected. it is not possilbe

answer me that before i prove to you how his birth certificate is fake. you cant answer it becuase he should not be in office. it is total insanity

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I will say it again slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He is a criminal against The Constitution and that is enough. I don't care if he is George Washington back from the grave. He is a criminal against The Constitution and there is no greater AMERICAN CRIME.

That's enough. as far as who do we go to? I would say 1,000,000 people peacefully camping out in front of The White House and The Capitol. with more on the way. Our military is well aware they were sent on a mission to be slaughtered.. I'm a vet.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

if everyone is doing so much then why is a guy who wasnt even born here still in office? yes i have written leters and gone to protests but it is not enuff.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

We have No President!!!

Unfortunately he is still there and doesn't look like he is moving out any time soon.
By Hook or by Crook he is not moving.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

what about the 2 helicopter of navy seals involved in the osama raid the that the shadow gov blew up? you know the witnesses. i hope the vets, police officers and special forces are planning something because if your not your should be. when do you draw a line in the sand. when does civil war break out?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

and how do we fight a civil war while protecting against foriegn threats? we still need to be able to fight 2 wars at once. i heard the govt has been at war with itself ever since 9/11 that the cia and nsa cant even trust each other. and that those two earthqaukes last year were really 2 undreground nuclear explosions at secret bases and they are still lokking for the suspects.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

we need a miltary coup.

while you all sit and talk about stuff they will be listining and picking you off one by one till you finally get it. they all need to removed now!!! citizens arrest obama now! for treason

calling all military, police and secret service, fbi, citizen arrest obama for me riht now he is not the president. i would do it but i am i long island.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Here's a video of a Obama speech in 1998 on the wealth of the cities, it was shown on cspan..

So he didn't come out of nowhere like all presidents he was involved in the senate far before he ran for president

Here's his voting record why being senate of Illinois

source

If you need anything else I'll be sure to help you with even more proof. Oh and yes I'm well aware that if you scan the picture it comes out flat, I'm asking you to break it down through photoshop and post info and pictures on a tread proving its fake. Which you should know is possible if its indeed fake. Now stop throwing around false info and lets get down to the real facts. That there's a problem that needs to be fixed and it needs to be fixed fast, but making up silly stuff and saying things that arent true will NOT help solve these problems

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join