It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis Senior unveals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

The Ennead family was kicked of by RA,Ra is the Father of O Siris and Grand Father to Horus.Isis Senior is the daughter of RA and Isis Junior is RA's Grand daughter.

edit on 27-7-2012 by forddavidjunior because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

We are decendants from Sirius Six,We arrived here via the tetrahedron that lays at the north pole,We arrived here some 70 million years ago,We accupied Lizard King in those days.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

I am also Horus's son and Grandson of Osiris,But who is going to believe me,I can only go on what is taught to me the forgetting is a pain.

edit on 27-7-2012 by forddavidjunior because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

The three systems of spirituality are as follows,The sprit relm of OSiris,Secondly the spirit relm of Isis Senior,Thirdly the spirit relm of Horus.

The deities that matter are Isis Senior and Junior,Horus,Geb,Nut,OSiris,and Set who is in containment/Hell.Set will not be released untill we leave this planet.The other deitys now have nothing to do with Planet Earth.

We are having difficulties with your last quetion as the Gods also go through the forgetting,Sorry about that.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by forddavidjunior

The three systems of spirituality are as follows,The sprit relm of OSiris,Secondly the spirit relm of Isis Senior,Thirdly the spirit relm of Horus.

Oh, I'm sorry. The three divisions I was looking for are actually: the commoner's religion; the state religion; and the priest-craft religion. Isis and Osiris falling into one group; Horus into a different one. Sorry to say Isis struck out on this one.

The deities that matter are Isis Senior and Junior,Horus,Geb,Nut,OSiris,and Set who is in containment/Hell.Set will not be released untill we leave this planet.The other deitys now have nothing to do with Planet Earth.

Isis, Osiris, Horus, and Set yes. Geb and Nut not so much, as they just represent the sky and earth. You missed a whole host of vital deities like Sahu, Bast, Ptah, Thoth, Amun, etc. Good try though. Next time, take a look outside the Ennead from Heliopolis. There was the Ogdoad, the Theban triad, the three-form Khepra-Re-Atum also from Heliopolis, the Memphite workman's god Ptah, and a whole bunch more which can be studied and understood.

As for the third question, I suspected you wouldn't have an answer for that one. Not knowing the first two only furthers your lack of real Egyptian knowledge, or connectivity.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Oh, I'm sorry. The three divisions I was looking for are actually: the commoner's religion; the state religion; and the priest-craft religion. Isis and Osiris falling into one group; Horus into a different one. Sorry to say Isis struck out on this one.

Isis, Osiris, Horus, and Set yes. Geb and Nut not so much, as they just represent the sky and earth. You missed a whole host of vital deities like Sahu, Bast, Ptah, Thoth, Amun, etc. Good try though. Next time, take a look outside the Ennead from Heliopolis. There was the Ogdoad, the Theban triad, the three-form Khepra-Re-Atum also from Heliopolis, the Memphite workman's god Ptah, and a whole bunch more which can be studied and understood.

As for the third question, I suspected you wouldn't have an answer for that one. Not knowing the first two only furthers your lack of real Egyptian knowledge, or connectivity.

~ Wandering Scribe

I havent studied ancient Eygpt,(Because I hate to read)I can only go on what is really happening today and the near future,I do thank you for the knowledgeable insight

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Only her great grandson?

You do know the worship of Isis (via the Cult of Death) in Egypt occurred during the Old Kingdom (roughly 2700 BC is as far as her worship has been traced back). This would mean she's 5700 years old. Also, Isis and Osiris had a son, named Horus, who had four sons himself: Imsety, Tuamutef, Hapi, Qebehsenuef. Technically they are the grandchildren of Isis. Not you.

~ Wandering Scribe

Isis said She is old as the hills.She was Isis before She came to this Planet and this was seventy million
years ago.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
From what you've written thus far, I think you need to spend a little more time chatting with Thoth, instead of Isis.
Thoth, as I'm sure you know, was the Scribe to the gods...and the inventor of writing. You might find his teachings very helpful.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I havent studied ancient Eygpt

This is very apparent, and very disheartening to hear. Ancient Egyptian culture, mythology, and religion is absolutely wonderful if you study it. And by that, I mean real anthropological, historical, and mythological research instead of lame New Age Illuminati conspiracy theories. The ancient Egyptians were a fascinating people.

I can only go on what is really happening today and the near future

I really hope you're not one of those "we have it so bad, the evil is everywhere!" type of people. If you are, I beg you to go and speak with any surviving Jewish WW2 veteran; preferably from Poland, or Germany. Ask them to compare life during the war, to life now, and see where the real "great evil" was at.

Isis said She is old as the hills

She's not. The worship of Isis as a goddess can be traced back to approximately 2700 BCE. Here is a sampling of deities with worship as far back as 3000 BCE: Horus, Min, Neith, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Re, Sekhmet, Set, Thoth. Outside of that, Mesopotamian deities like An, Enki, Ninhursag, Enlil, Inanna, and Nanna have worship as far back as 6000 BCE possibly. Isis is relatively young by comparison.

She was Isis before She came to this Planet

Isis is not an alien.

She is a celestial mother goddess, and Queen of Heaven who participates in the Hieros gamos, or "sacred marriage" ceremony. Her husband being the first Pharaoh, Osiris.

In fact, Isis and Osiris while performing their sacred marriage are actually calling upon an earlier Mesopotamian hieros gamos, that of Inanna and Dumuzi.

Inanna was also a celestial mother goddess, and Queen of Heaven. She participated in a sacred marriage with the Bull-King Dumuzi, who became the first dying-and-rising god.

Additionally, just as the union of Isis and Osiris produces Horus, Inanna and Dumuzi have their own son, Sharru, a lesser known Sumerian god of submission.

Isis is a construct of the human intellect, and a very potent one at that. But she is, for sure, a product of this planet. A being of about 4700 years of age (my earlier estimate of 5700 was wrong, but by the time I noticed, it was too late for me to edit the post, sorry).

I do thank you for the knowledgeable insight

You're welcome.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join