It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis Senior unveals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Isis came to me for i am her great grandson.She had been my giude since my Mother had past,She got me throuh diffilcult and trying times.One day she showed herself to me in a bandwidth of dense light.She was wearing such a beautiful long following white silk dress.I knew straight away who it was,She comes across with such sweet whispers.

One of Isis's exploits is to fracture Presidents of major empires.She takes her time doing this as to not to alienate the leader.What she does is to explain what it feels like to have nukes in her hide,She also plays a little game with them to see if they would push the button releasing a nuclear war.This game is called kaos thoery.If they lose this game they are educated by putting the fear of God into them.

So feel safe that Isis is on the job of making sure those nukes stay in thier silo's

Blessing with love and light Isis Senior.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
We haven't had a nuclear strike in what 60 some odd years ago...

So those missiles in those silos have been doing a bang up job staying where they are on their own.

Thanks though...
edit on 26-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by forddavidjunior

how do you visit Isis with checkered floor, sacrifice or other tools?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Are you talking about the ancient Egyptian goddess, Isis? If so then what do you mean by:

"If they lose this game they are educated by putting the fear of God into them."

God? It shouldn't be capitalized. Isis belongs to the Ennead along with several other gods and goddesses. There was no supreme God in ancient Egyptian religion.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Is Isis your spirit guide?

You are full of love and white light; that is good!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

If they lose this game they are educated by putting the fear of God into them.

Wouldn't that be the fear of the god-dess into them?

Have you taken your medication today?
edit on 7/26/2012 by Klassified because: spelling spelling spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here is an article that will help you get more in touch with nature and reality:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Stay away from my wife you creep... you best keep your missile in its silo.

In all seriousness though, I am struggling to understand what you mean exactly. Is there any way you can clarify a bit more?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

She also plays a little game with them to see if they would push the button releasing a nuclear war.This game is called kaos thoery.If they lose this game they are educated by putting the fear of God into them.

I also play a game. It's called Soggy Biscuit.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Only her great grandson?

You do know the worship of Isis (via the Cult of Death) in Egypt occurred during the Old Kingdom (roughly 2700 BC is as far as her worship has been traced back). This would mean she's 5700 years old. Also, Isis and Osiris had a son, named Horus, who had four sons himself: Imsety, Tuamutef, Hapi, Qebehsenuef. Technically they are the grandchildren of Isis. Not you.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

i am refering to isis Senior the egyption Goddes,Also i call Horus and O Siris as God

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

Isis is allways contactable without an practise

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Isis just happens to be just one of my giudes,i also chanell Horus and O Siris

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior
reply to post by caladonea

Isis just happens to be just one of my giudes,i also chanell Horus and O Siris

Hmmm, explain your lineage again, because wouldn't you be descendant of all three of the holy trinity?

Isis, Osiris, and Horus?

How can you pick and choose just one to be descended from?

Recheck the history of the Holy Trinity.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Sulie because: misspell

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior
Isis came to me for i am her great grandson

Wouldn't that be great, great, great, great, great, great, great.....etc. Grandson? We are talking thousands of years here!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You ignored my first reply, that makes me sad. Now I'll have to change my handle to "Sad Scribe" because of it.

I am, however, even more curious now.

If you're channeling Isis, Osiris, and the solar-child Horus, then you might be able to greatly help me out with my own thesis on ancient Egypt spiritual cults. Since Isis, Horus, and Osiris are three prominent figures, perhaps you could ask them a few things for me:

1. Can they explain the three systems of spirituality found in ancient Egypt religious practice?

2. Can they identify the 21 relevant deities of the systems (three of which are themselves)?

3. Any more information on Sopdu's association with Inanna and the spread of the seven Great Ones would be absolutely appreciated.

I await your, and their, responses!

~ hem-netjer tepey, kesem-sesh

edit on 27/7/12 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I don't get automatic writings often, but figured you might find this interesting, OP.

It wound up signing off as "Isis" as a play on words from the phrase before, but it definitely still felt like a "signature".

Original thread link: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thread content:

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
This has only happened to me once before that I can recall where I knew I was having an automatic writing experience. Others seem like it in hindsight, but that could just be hindsight.

A few minutes ago it happened again. Take it for what you like... it gave me a couple chuckles and hmmms.

• Awakening: When you realize... for real... that at some point every single `person` will know exactly what you're thinking. Then realizing by pure necessity you will be the last to realize what everyone else is thinking.
  • Modern Awakening: When you realize... looking around you... it's not that far away.
  • 90's Awakening: "Awkwaaaaaard!"
  • 60's Awakening: "Remind me again why we aren't all just making love and music...???"
  • Surprise Birthday Awakening: When you realize that what you think about when alone feeling everyone hates you is who you will be when you hit your "Enlightenment Moment".
What we think about also creates at the same time how we think about it. How we think also at the same time creates what we think about.

What we think about is what we think "is". "Is" is what we think about.

Isis

edit on 2012/7/27 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I was at a complete loss after reading the ramblings in the opening post , but after reading the word " channelling" in one of his replies , everything suddenly became crystal clear ..................... I was reading BS

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

There are two Isis's,Isis Senior is Mother Supreme The Earth deity and Isis Junior the daughter of Isis Senior and Horus;s wife.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I consider Isis Senior and Junior plus RA,Horus and O Siris as God.For these entities created all life on Earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join