It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If There Was a known Great Quake Date, and That 60 Million People Would Perish. Would You Want to Kn

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If a date were discovered, hidden in a religious book, and that date meant the destruction of a good portion of the land mass of the world and the perishing of 60 million people, would you want to know it or would you just prefer to live day to day without the knowledge?

Would you want to know it so you could try to prepare for your family and friends, knowing that you would be laughed at and ridiculed. Would sell everything and live life to the fullest and experience everything you had not but desired to?

Would you try to figure out where safety was, or would you give up?

What would you tell the person who knew this date what to do?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I would tell them to come onto ATS and post up a topic asking people if the date was known would they want to know. Then let the thread continue for many many pages finally telling them it is for the better to not know and leave the site forever.

That is what I would do.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

I would like to know and make sure I wasn't in a building at the time of the quake. I would rather parish in an open field with a martini, rather being buried under tons of debris. I would also like to be with my family so we could leave this world together.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The date and hour will not be known, because the powers that be would cause all sorts of havoc, martial law, mass killings to just stay in power. All we have are best guesses. But, you can add your date to the many others and go from there.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I would tell the person asking me that I know exactly where they're getting their information, and to bugger off, because there is no scientific evidence supporting their theory.

On a side note, I just used all three variations of "they're", "their", and "there" correctly...on the INTERNET!!!

Whoop!

edit on 26-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

If I truly believed that the date was correct I would definitely try to convince my friends and family if for no other reason than so they could prepare in whatever ways they thought were right for them.

Provided there was time I would try to knock off as many items as possible from my bucket list (I have already been doing this for several years but would speed up the process). I'm already as prepared to bug out in place as I'm going to be so obviously I'm not planning on looking for safer ground. As the end date approached I would contact everyone I could to let them know that I love them and to wish them luck. And on the last few days I would gather my closest loved ones to share our final moments together before facing whatever comes our way. Live or die- we'll do it together!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Transparency is the answser, and publishing it and second guessing every likely potential for their attacks on the public, (they do seem to like making the bible come true with technology and there are cycles too coded in the bible and all other earth records, which they can enhance and make worse with technology too).

Not sure how most of the land mass can be affected but only a small number out of earth's much larger population, killed?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Give me the slightest chance to survive and I will take it no problem there...

It's amazing what we can do if forewarned, mega tornado as long as you know it is coming you have better odds than those who have no clue to what is to ensue.....

I too would be in an open area above sea level and away from any structures, but It would be a beer in my hand but you get the idea.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'd like to know, because I am SO sick of dieting day in and day out to maintain my "girlish figure", and if the world were going to end, what would the point be??? Ahhhh.....pizza and burgers......

Kidding (kinda)....

In actuality, I really don't think I would want to know. It would take all of the pleasure out of those remaining days, knowing that the end was coming up.

Besides, we can't predict a great quake like that in advance....or can we???

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Over the last few years the quakes and frequency seem to be pointing to a Massive quake which we have not seen yet, however there is a message pointing to a specific date known by all, or at least all in the US.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

That's kinda vague. We know all of the dates on the calendar for the next 50 years, thanks to technology.
edit on 26-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If the date were known and came from, a secret science project that had learned to predict quakes (which I believe exists) but did not want to forewarn the public do to a mass movement caused by panic...I would want to know.

If it were from some unknown writer who lived long ago and could have been a fruitcake chewing lala weeds or writing fiction...no because that would not benefit me in any way. I would not be able to take any action relying on such a source.

Unless of course God or Angels appeared and told me to believe.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The 5.8 quake that happened last year was a warning. A Warning to 13 states that felt it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

What if it was a fruitcake chewing tala weed that worked on the secret project? You get my point?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, heck... 60 million lost from well north of 6 Billion? I like those odds. Any idea where the unlucky 60 million are? Sounds like some unbelievable real estate deals popping up soon somewhere.

Oh.. err.. Yeah, sorry. Just my mercenary side. Hate it when it does that.

Seriously? Yes I would want to know. A step to the left when the right was correct could be all the difference it comes to for living and seeing the end of it or barely seeing it start. I plan to be on the other side of this...helping my son learn how to adapt to whatever the future holds, personally.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would want to know so I could prepare my family and friends, I do not believe they would laugh or ridicule. I would not sell everything though. I am well equiped and would simply move all of my people to the most remote safe place I could that would support survival after such an event. I would never give up!

NB: Selling everything would simply give me money. As in pioneer days it is self sufficiency that would rule. Our survival would not immediately require money.
edit on 26-7-2012 by palg1 because: (no reason given)

One more note.. I would simply book time off from work. As someone else said 60M from 6B. I like those odds.
Using that, the odds are my pay will still be depositede into my bank account, and if not electronicaly, it will continue to be credited manually to my pay file. I feel lucky.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The only reason I used 60 million is because that is what my information told me was the number of people who perished on Atlantis in one night. It could be 300-600 million. One third as mentioned in the Bible would be 2 billion.

It all depends on the number of people who recognize what is happening and repent before the final curtain.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by palg1

Very well said.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

What form do you think God and Angels take when they work here?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There are 7 billion people on Earth.

You ask if I want to know if 60 million people were going to die in a cataclysm.

Obviously I would want to know. Because if I was nearby, I'd want to live.

Cool story bro.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join