It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If There Was a known Great Quake Date, and That 60 Million People Would Perish. Would You Want to Kn

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Did you check out the CEQ event alert. Scientists are expecting a major event and have issued their highest alert. No more alerts will be sent out. Area of concern is Kamchatcka region down to Japan. You can check out the info on Quake Watch 2012.

670 million people in India without power. What would we do if half of our population was without power? Charged electrons effecting electrical grids. We just missed a CME that took place on the other side of the sun. It traveled at a speed of 6.5 million miles per second. If that thing was Earth directed, we probably would be just like India.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

do you have a link?

what is the time frame for the alert?

I don't know what the deal is down here, but I have had the sorriest cable connection I've ever experienced. My wifi has actually gone off-line several times in the last few weeks, and that has never happened to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

They wouldn't listen to Noah until it started raining. Then it was too late and he closed the door. The door is soon to be closed.

The Book is the book of Joel.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

LInk is on Quake Watch 2012. It was a text alert and stated that no more alerts would be sent because of the alert status.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Here's the Link to the home source.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

THANK YOU!!

Okay, here's what it says:

1. April 9, 2012: CGE Warning Notice 001-04-09-12 Is Issued:

The International Earthquake and Volcano Prediction Center (IEVPC), today has issued a 'Warning Notice’ for a combined imminent major earthquake and tsunami threat. Predicted to strike off Russia’s Far East Kamchatka peninsula, the quake is forecast to be between M7.4 and M8.5. Even if the forecast remains at the M7.4 level, the likelihood for significant property damage and loss of life for cities and towns along the peninsula is great as detailed in the Warning Notice.

2. July 1, 2012: Revised CGE Warning Notice 001-04-09-12 Is Issued.

A new CGE Warning Notice (CWN) has been issued for the predicted Kamchatka earthquake extending the warning period and adding an aviation communications warning.

3. July 30, 2012: CGE Warning Notice 001-04-09-12 for Kamchatka Upgraded to Stage 7 - Final Warning:
Based on recent increased seismic activity and other precursor signals, the IEVPC has upgraded its CWN for Kamchatka to Stage 7. This will also be the final warning to be issued for the Kamchatka peninsula and Pacific Rim prior to the predicted earthquake and possible tsunami event.

and here's what it says about a "Stage 7" warning for anyone else still reading this thread who may not know what it means, like myself.

7. Stage 7 Day A CGE will strike within 1-2 days. All personnel
should be at emergency protection sites
as specified in the Stage 7 CWN.

8. Stage 8 Hours A CGE will strike within hours. Personnel
should be in protected structures to withstand
the CGE effects specified in the Stage 8 CWN.

9. Stage 9 Minutes A CGE will strike within minutes. Warning
sirens or similar alerts must be made at once.
All personnel should be fully protected for
immediate CGE effects as specified
in the Stage 8 CWN. It is unlikely this CWN will
be posted before the strike. All preparations
for the CGE should be active per Stage 8 CWN.

10. Stage 10 CGE Begins A CGE is in process or has started.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here is the area in question:

So a tsunami would affect Japan, Alaska, Hawaii, or the West Coast.

Your welcome OP.
I suppose if I could star my own posts, I would start with my last two in this thread...

I will assume that you are at work or posting through a phone and cannot manage your own thread worth a damn due to those extenuating factors.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

i love you, i mean thanks for the good work you have done lol, it seems that a lot of people are disreguarding the facts and just carrying out with their lives.... i happen to have a half sister i never personally met, just online, that ive been talking to for the past 4 years who my mother had 11 months before she passed, and she lives over on the west coast, i would be devastated if a tsunami were to actually hit, and the government/media not do everything in their power to get people to safety or let the masses know!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dmonkey

The great quake would coincide with a great wrong decision. It is lining up.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I would tell the person asking me that I know exactly where they're getting their information, and to bugger off, because there is no scientific evidence supporting their theory.

On a side note, I just used all three variations of "they're", "their", and "there" correctly...on the INTERNET!!!

Whoop!

edit on 26-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Stars for proppa gramma...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Stars for that. You definitely are not a Stupid Girl... This is indeed a very interesting development. I do not recall ever seeing this stuff in MSM... (Main Stream Media)... (I finally figured out what that means) Still don't know what IMO and a few other abreviations mean though.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Excellent Thread Phrophet Boy. Stars and Flags for creating it. This one has created some amazing information. Stars to everyone on this thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I would tell the person asking me that I know exactly where they're getting their information, and to bugger off, because there is no scientific evidence supporting their theory.

On a side note, I just used all three variations of "they're", "their", and "there" correctly...on the INTERNET!!!

Whoop!

edit on 26-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I don't know what your definition of scientific evidence is? but it seems like some kind of major warning has been issued. As you can see from the above posts. Of course I have not looked into the credibility of the sites being relied upon but they seem to be credible at first glance.
edit on 12-9-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have done a little research on this site
www.ievpc.org...

I am calling a hoax for now. The founders of this group seem to have no experience studying EQs. They do claim to have some connection with some "knowledgeable" "credible" EQ "Scientists" listed here

www.ievpc.org...

but I am working on something else at the moment so I cannot research their backgrounds.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

My friend, there are MalakiYA among us even now.... Be careful who cuss, who you cut off, who mock...

Be humble in , the realization that it is blessed to atleast be wise enough to understand that we are so small and insignificant that there is much going on we do not understand...

much in politics, much in spirit, much in time...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

The date is fast approaching and I will tell in private.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Somethings are absolutely amazing at how they work. I was just handed a new Newsmax magazine, what do you think was on the front cover. "Stephen Moore argues that an Obama second term my fracture America forever". Any guesses as to what my date was. Read the thread again and the answers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join