It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Horus and O Siris unveals

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I am an indigo adult who has transformed into the green array. I have been a good lad and a terra at times,The green array was a blessing and a gift of broadening ones consioness.

I have had a few to many end of world dreams and visons which nearly did my head in.Such a dream/vision was when i was sailing a boat across oceans that were black,The land was also blackened and the shadows of death walked the Earth,The sky was an burnt orange.This is known as a diamond dog dream.So i made a call with that much passion that it woke Horus and O Siris.

On the 10/1/09 Horus appeared to me in my lounge room in a resolution of light,I could not see through him as it was that dense.He stood six foot four with an Jackauls head with a hogs hide upon his head,Around his shoulders was a buffaloes maine.He then started to peel away the hide to reveal a buffaloes head from the Jackuals eyes back,He had these massive horns that over shadowed his ears.I then said OH Siris Our Lord your back,Somehow i remembered him through the forgetting.He then said to me who is the conspiritor,I thought he's not referring to me so i didnt worry about it.He was refering to a nother entitie,Set who has been contained for over 5300 years in Hell.

Since then i have been taught how to write O Siris's and Horus's neads.(With plenty of spelling mistakes)There message this time around is how do we introduce space craft from the Orion constellation.They have tried before only to be shot down.The 1955 craft had five variable thrusters(One in each corner)The 1967 craft that was shot down had sixteen piro inverted thrusters(Three in each corner and four at the appex)If one more craft is shot down,Earth will be on its own.What we need to know is how did these civiliations survive thier worlds resources running dry.All i know is that they simply move planets with RA's Armada Fleet.

I swear that this is a true account of what really has happened.If you so desire you may ask a question,please no questions that are only privy to one selve.Such a question would be what is my name,or where do i live.

Blessings of light and wisdom




posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hello,

Interesting post. Can you explain the first paragraph? I'm not familiar with the terms your using.

And always wanting to know....How do you get enlightened? Or remember our past?

Thanks and good luck!



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior
There message this time around is how do we introduce space craft from the Orion constellation.They have tried before only to be shot down.The 1955 craft had five variable thrusters(One in each corner)The 1967 craft that was shot down had sixteen piro inverted thrusters(Three in each corner and four at the appex)If one more craft is shot down,Earth will be on its own.What we need to know is how did these civiliations survive thier worlds resources running dry.All i know is that they simply move planets with RA's Armada Fleet.



Tell them to send a portal, or stargate this time because ships are to slow and can only hold small amounts of people.


Peace,

RT
edit on 26-7-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by occy30
 


The first paragraph means that we are the oldest souls on this planet apart from our Gods.We arrived here some 70 million years ago onboard the tetrahedron that is burried beneath the north pole.As for the indigo /green array it is our bandwidth or the colour of the soul which has increased in bandwidth,Giving us an extra third eye or that much more sensitive.The green array also means rebirth.

Ok now we of the never never region are expecting some tormoil to come our way,As this subject is allway covered in conspiracies.Thanks for the reply.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth
 


These craft have warp capabilities



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior
I am an indigo adult who has transformed into the green array.


Stop !!

It is important that you/we got this instrumental piece of information out in the clear. Thank you for that.


If I believe you, then everything yo have to say after this revelation, I can assess as potentially truthful.

If you have lied, our trust-bond is compromised in the near term.

Now, I must ponder.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior
reply to post by occy30
 


The first paragraph means that we are the oldest souls on this planet apart from our Gods.We arrived here some 70 million years ago onboard the tetrahedron that is burried beneath the north pole.As for the indigo /green array it is our bandwidth or the colour of the soul which has increased in bandwidth,Giving us an extra third eye or that much more sensitive.The green array also means rebirth.

Ok now we of the never never region are expecting some tormoil to come our way,As this subject is allway covered in conspiracies.Thanks for the reply.


I'm not sure this is the right forum for you. Have you tried an "aliens only" site?



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
How many starchildren, indigos, etc. are here right now? Do they all know what they are and if not...how can they find out?



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BoilingFrog
 

Horus and O Siris are not aliens,They are our creatorsThey formed all life on Earth including the seading of this Planet.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior
reply to post by BoilingFrog
 

Horus and O Siris are not aliens,They are our creatorsThey formed all life on Earth including the seading of this Planet.



How can you speak such gibberish whereupon you ally with the green array?



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 

The indigo children are seperate from star seads,There are approx one million indigos who refere to life as an anominaly.The star children refere to life as apropiate.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
An indigo adult that say "I then said OH Siris Our Lord your back" ??

you are not an indigo but an illuminati


your attempt to twist the truth has miserably failed
edit on 7/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by forddavidjunior
 


..im totally stunned by this post

- i can confirm the ' black oceans, black land and orange sky ' - flames
and confirm the bulls head from the very same entity

if you can, please tell some more



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
reply to post by forddavidjunior
 


..im totally stunned by this post

- i can confirm the ' black oceans, black land and orange sky ' - flames
and confirm the bulls head from the very same entity

if you can, please tell some more

I once had a dream brother that we were traveling through space slowing down from warp speed.In space a far way from Earth I could see this blue mist,I thought what the hell is that.As I traveled closer to the Sun I could see that the planets were circleling the Sun at rate were its orbit was a blur.Instead of seeing a blue blur where Earth should of been i saw an orange blur instead.The Planets were a blur because of the time travel used.

It took some time to realise what this dream ment,To my horror i realised that the Planet had been blown up,I allways thought that Humanity was too kind to use nukes.

This led to me doing my head in over it,Untill i was given a vision of RA's Armada Fleet.

Could you please share with me how you come across O Siris our Lord The Jackual part Buffaloe



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join