It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Alien Message?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   

"Eat at Quaxnard's. Turn left at Mercury, jump through the gate, and hard right at HDD226868. On the corner of Lynxverbn and Merculap, across from Lennie's Space Scrap and Surplus!"

nahh,dont recommend it,i got ventrillion shellfish poisoning there once.

although Lennie across the street gave me a good trade in price for my MK IV Zenskillion "star hopper".

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Why would any alien species need to wage intergalatic war? The Milkyway , let alone the entire universe, should provide ample space for expansion. Unless of course the entire universe is actually jam packed to the brim with intelligent life and so conflict would be inevitable.

I just don't feel that aliens using us as part of some intergalactic war is all there is to it, and such a message from the aliens seems like something plucked staright out of a Hollywood sci-fi movie.

I may be interpreting all the replies wrong though.( but they do paint a weird picture )

What are all your thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gold32

Why would any alien species need to wage intergalatic war? The Milkyway , let alone the entire universe, should provide ample space for expansion. Unless of course the entire universe is actually jam packed to the brim with intelligent life and so conflict would be inevitable.

In space wars, I think "you are ugly" is a very valid reason for all out warfare.

But you are missing one vital point though, even if the universe isnt packed with life, chances are the planets GOOD FOR THE ALIENS are taken by OTHER ALIENS WITH THE SAME NEEDS. Its all about needs. On our planet its all about water supply, valuable minerals, wood, farmlands etc and so on. These are global for the entire human race. In space the global factor would be a habitable planet... But just like on earth where we can live, we do live, chances are a planet that can support life, has life (one way or another). Its not like aliens would just pick a planet on random and say "hey, lets live there!"

[edit on 10-10-2004 by merka]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Can we leave Bush BS and general politics out of this thread? Just this one?

( I know I post alot on the political threads, but I for one can't wait for November when we can get back to real discussions)

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So the Nordics are servants of the "zeta-Greys"? I thought they were an independent species that were planning on helping us.

Are their any races that we know of that are independent and have no ties to the "Zeta-Greys"?

When do you guys think the hybrids will play a role in this entire situation were in?

I for one think the hybrids (thats if they do exist) will join us since they can relate more to us then they do the Greys.

Anyone have any good links to a list of aliens? With pictures and good info? And don't give me one with JAWAS in too

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
They can't take the soul, the soul is yours, and only yours.

You are the soul.

They can take your body, but your soul? No.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackbook
They can't take the soul; the soul is yours, and only yours.

You are the soul.

They can take your body, but your soul? No.

I completely agree with that.

The alien soul tower theory, furthered by John Lear, that after death our souls are transported to an alien tower on the Moon to be recycled, is complete nonsense. I know this from my many years of experience as a spiritual medium and in pursuing advanced mystical studies.

Originally posted by SpockO_o
So the Nordics are servants of the "Zeta-Greys"? I thought they were an independent species that were planning on helping us.

It appears that despite occasional friendly contacts, as a whole, the Nordics are part of and serve in The Zetan Empire. They were most likely genetically engineered by the Zetans in the first place.

Are there any races that we know of that are independent and have no ties to the "Zeta-Greys"?

The sixty-four million dollar question!

If there are aliens with interstellar flight capability who are independent from the empire and in our sector of the galaxy, I would be very surprised, as I have not come across any evidence of it in my research.

Somewhat benign yet deceptive collectives of discarnates (or Group Entities) like the Plejorans and the Pleadians (who often channel to sincere mystics who may have viewed and photographed Zetan spacecraft) notwithstanding.

When do you guys think the hybrids will play a role in this entire situation were in?

According to Dr. David M. Jacobs, the Zetans have a Long-Term Breeding Program to build up a Hybrid army so that they can take over this planet openly and officially.

Keep in mind that they already have a standing Nordic army which abductees have reported to serve as security onboard Zetan craft in protecting the weaker Greys against their Terran (Homo sapien) prisoners.

I for one think the hybrids (that�s if they do exist) will join us since they can relate more to us then they do the Greys.

Unfortunately, Dr. Jacob's research points to them being used against us. Keep in mind that advanced psychological programming and propaganda has been used on abductees for thousands of years and it is not much of a stretch to consider that the same propagandist programming is being done to Hybrids to get them ready for the "official invasion."

According to (Ret.) US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone, they already have probably twelve or fewer underground/underwater bases around the planet. So they are already here and have been for a long time. The question then is when they plan to take official control over the planet instead of continuing to covertly subjugate/harvest it as they have been doing.

My guess is that they would be likely to do something like that if there was a breakdown of government, as with a nuclear war or a major cataclysmic event -- like an asteroid strike. They could then just show up and take over officially with the least resistence from the general population.

The Zetans are very clever beings. Spiritually retarded yes, but very shrewd in their long-term strategy of subjugation and exploitation of humanoid worlds.

We can all probably expect an army of Hybrids to show up after there is a breakdown of government and society in general, for whatever reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join