It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Alien Message?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Have you guys ever wondered what the "Aliens" want from us? Do they want our "souls? Or are they just here for the pursuit of knowledge?

This is were I got a majority of the information from....... Grey Intentions

According to some abuductees the "Greys" have been abuducting us to better them selves and us by creating a race which takes the best of both worlds. The hybrid will have the mental advantage of a grey, and it will have the emotional /physicall advantage of us, Humans.

For a long time their has been a common message from the aliens......

"We (the aliens) are your creators. We helped you evolve. You are about to make a major jump in your evolutionary development. The evolutionary jump will be a SPIRITUAL one. We will bring to power a hybrid alien-man who will become your world leader. He will help guide you to the next level. There are narrow-minded groups of people out there who will not "be ready" for the jump. They will see your new leader as evil, even call him "the Antichrist.". We will deal with them (some say exterminate) so that the rest of you may continue evolving. Also, there are "evil" aliens out there who will try to destroy you with various earth disasters, such as causing asteroids to hit earth. They want to come here to conquer you and your planet, but we must all fight against these invaders."

I also remember reading from a website that said that the Hybrids find the greys to be quite boring and rather be with us humans since they can relate more to us then they do the Greys, But then again this could be some crazy with a big imagination.

I will be posting some stuff on the Angelic race or the "Nordics" as you guys know them.

The meaning of this post is just to give you some insight from the "Aliens" point of view, I think that if the aliens really want to "help us out" they should just leave us alone and mind their own damn buisness.

[edit on 07/13/2004 by SpockO_o]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
As for the Nordic race, most people who have acutally interacted with them have said that they are hear to help us just like an "Guardian Angel" thats were their called the angelic race aswell I guess?

It turns out that the nordics are here to "counsel" us and make us feel better in times of need. Their arn't many nordic aliens here on earth so for does who have interacted with them it is almost a "miracle". So it is possible that all does stories about angels could be the nordics helping humans out.

here is a link to some great info on the Nordic race, hope you enjoy it .... Nordic Intentions

P.S. Sorry I had to cut the nordic topic short but I have to go so later.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What they want from us? Judging from the historical events, there are a number of things they want:

A) Our sperm and eggs. They steal them like we where chicken.

B) Our hair (yeah there is actually an account on hair-eating aliens, lol)

C) To crash on our planet for fun, just to have a vacation at a nearby military base (and/or autopsy room)

D) Make glorious speeches to people and then try to wipe out their memory about it.

E) Kill us, but fails because we run to fast.

And probably more things I cant remember right now.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The least the nordics can do is Step in and stop the abducting.

I believe the US is for blame for selling us out thats if Eisenhowers first contact meeting was true.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpockO_o

I believe the US is for blame for selling us out thats if Eisenhowers first contact meeting was true.

All the aliens got their own little place on our planet that they rarely move out off. Nordics in the US? That's the Greys domain. You want to start a galactic war or what?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hell I don't care , If their is a galactic war I will run to Canada

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If these aliens actually do exist, and these aliens actually are visiting our planet, what makes you think they have a message? Are you sure they really have a legitimate reason for being here?

Consider this: If the human civilization were about one million years older, what type of birthday presents would our children recieve? The economy would probably be more so advanced and production would be cheaper(I'm assuming) so maybe a vehicle? Maybe even at as young as 5-10 years old too because I should expect such an advanced craft to by fly-by-wire, input your destination and the vessel will do the rest.

Onboard Computer: "Goodmorning Timmy, you are currently not allowed to cross the galactic street but I am still able to transport you to any destination within the galaxy. To where would you like to go?"

Those aliens are quite small, so they very well could be the childeren of the race..maybe even the "large nosed greys" are the parents trying to find their child after a crash or "alien-napping." It makes a bit of since to me, they're allegedly upducting people for no apparent reason, they mess with people and then return them. Sounds like what a young child would do.

So I ask you, could that alien who beamed you up into his Alien Industries Galaxy Surfer 3000 SE, burnt you with a magnifying glass, then returned you to the ground be a 10 year old alien who doesn't treat animals(humans) kindly? Maybe so, they never do seem to share any of their neat little toys with us, do they? Just a thought.

Whoops, typo; Edited.

[edit on 10/9/2004 by SkyFox2]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

A) Our sperm and eggs. They steal them like we where chicken.
B) Our hair (yeah there is actually an account on hair-eating aliens, lol)
C) To crash on our planet for fun, just to have a vacation at a nearby military base (and/or autopsy room)
D) Make glorious speeches to people and then try to wipe out their memory about it.
E) Kill us, but fails because we run to fast.

F) Our cows.
G) Our souls.
H) Our corn.
I) To learn about our autopsy skills.

MK

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My daughter had a visit from a Nordic.
He told her that he would always be with her and protect her all of her life.
There is much more to this so I will let her tell her story to you.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose

Hmm dunno why, but those few sentences gave me pins and needles, heh

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose

If your daughter is around, I would gladly like to listen to her story.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyFox2
If these aliens actually do exist, and these aliens actually are visiting our planet, what makes you think they have a message? Are you sure they really have a legitimate reason for being here?

Consider this: If the human civilization were about one million years older, what type of birthday presents would our children recieve? The economy would probably be more so advanced and production would be cheaper(I'm assuming) so maybe a vehicle? Maybe even at as young as 5-10 years old too because I should expect such an advanced craft to by fly-by-wire, input your destination and the vessel will do the rest.

Onboard Computer: "Goodmorning Timmy, you are currently not allowed to cross the galactic street but I am still able to transport you to any destination within the galaxy. To where would you like to go?"

Those aliens are quite small, so they very well could be the childeren of the race..maybe even the "large nosed greys" are the parents trying to find their child after a crash or "alien-napping." It makes a bit of since to me, they're allegedly upducting people for no apparent reason, they mess with people and then return them. Sounds like what a young child would do.

So I ask you, could that alien who beamed you up into his Alien Industries Galaxy Surfer 3000 SE, burnt you with a magnifying glass, then returned you to the ground be a 10 year old alien who doesn't treat animals(humans) kindly? Maybe so, they never do seem to share any of their neat little toys with us, do they? Just a thought.

Whoops, typo; Edited.

[edit on 10/9/2004 by SkyFox2]

SKy fox I didn't understand a damn thing you posted there lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well I have often wondered if the cow mutilations were the aliens way of saying stop killing the cows (and other animals). Then again they could just be giving us a thumbs up

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Personally, I think I have solved the mystery of crop circles.

They are interstellar advertisements!
Follow me here.
Earth is strategically placed near a 'stargate' of sorts, when a race or craft emerges from the stargate, they first scan the local area, seeing Earth. Being a rather primitive planet, they like to buzz our cities and such and abduct us once in a while as an intergalactic fraternity prank. Then one day they got a brilliant idea:

Advertising! After all, the earth folk can't understand the language and are always trying to fight with each other, and the planetary governments always hide what they do anyway, so why not? An interstellar version of Lamar Outdoor?

"Hey, Bob, lookie here!"
"What is it, Larry?"
"It's one of them crop circle thingies!"
"What's it mean?"
"Maybe we've been called to do something"
"Yeah"

In reality, the crop circle says:

"Eat at Quaxnard's. Turn left at Mercury, jump through the gate, and hard right at HDD226868. On the corner of Lynxverbn and Merculap, across from Lennie's Space Scrap and Surplus!"

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by everlastingnoitall
Personally, I think I have solved the mystery of crop circles.

They are interstellar advertisements!
Follow me here.
Earth is strategically placed near a 'stargate' of sorts, when a race or craft emerges from the stargate, they first scan the local area, seeing Earth. Being a rather primitive planet, they like to buzz our cities and such and abduct us once in a while as an intergalactic fraternity prank. Then one day they got a brilliant idea:

Advertising! After all, the earth folk can't understand the language and are always trying to fight with each other, and the planetary governments always hide what they do anyway, so why not? An interstellar version of Lamar Outdoor?

"Hey, Bob, lookie here!"
"What is it, Larry?"
"It's one of them crop circle thingies!"
"What's it mean?"
"Maybe we've been called to do something"
"Yeah"

In reality, the crop circle says:

"Eat at Quaxnard's. Turn left at Mercury, jump through the gate, and hard right at HDD226868. On the corner of Lynxverbn and Merculap, across from Lennie's Space Scrap and Surplus!"

Thats some theory you have their man.

To get back to the TOPIC , have any of you wondered why the aliens even bother bring us back to the original spot of abductioin? I think the greys or who ever is doing the abductions has some feelings for us.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

President Eisenhower's 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials

Yes, it would be nice if the Nordics stepped in to stop the abductions. There may have been groups that have attempted this and ultimately were stopped by the greater firepower of the Grey military machine.

There have been abductee reports that Nordics serve as security onboard Zetan spacecraft in order to protect the weaker Greys against their Homo sapien prisoners.

I think that the Nordics do not have the numbers and firepower to challenge the Zetan-Greys and have more or less decided to just be part of the Zetan agenda and empire.

Since it looks like there are covert facets of the US government that are in collusion with the Greys in underground bases, the Nordics probably feel that if they attempted to truly help abductees, that they would not only have to fight the Greys, Hybrids and their Reptilian masters, but also the US government, however covertly, as well.

If the remaining superpower on this world was not working in collusion with the Greys and were willing to help the Nordics oust them, then the Nordics might be more inclined to side with the people here.

It appears that the Nordics and the government are terrified to the point of submission of the military might of the Greys and feel that the Zetans cannot be defeated.

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Well I have often wondered if the cow mutilations were the aliens way of saying stop killing the cows (and other animals).

The reason why the Zetan-Greys laser-cut and dissect cattle is because the biochemistry of cattle is very close to that of Homo sapiens. Sometimes it is easier to just slaughter a passive cow than to abduct a human for dissection.

To get back to the TOPIC , have any of you wondered why the aliens even bother bring us back to the original spot of abductioin? I think the greys or who ever is doing the abductions has some feelings for us.

The tagging, impregnating, medical experiments and implanted psychological propaganda of the Zetan-Greys on abductees and then bringing them back serves the Zetan agenda of subtle subjugation.

Zetan Long Term Breeding Program

It has nothing to do with them having spiritual feelings for us.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Spock, please don't take offense. I was really reading this post, and thought of that, and could not help myself. If you really want, becasue I don't want to create any animosity or ill will, I'll pull the post. I am truly interested in this thread, just haven't found the words to describe what I want to say regarding it yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'd have to agree. I think the Zeta sect of the Grey Empire (or coalition, or whatever) is directly responsible for the abductions. My theory is that the trade route (as identified by Betty Hill) gives the Zeta system a directly key role in the genetic hybridisation of the Nordics and Humans and allows them to then feed the information to the Draconian/Reptilians. That being said, I have another thought.

Although the greys , at least the Zeta type, are probably more sinister, or at least hopelessly subservient to the Reptilian masters, there does appear to be a sect of greys, possibly hybrids, from the general vicinity of the Pleides that support the liberation from the Draconians (Reptilians). Supposedly, there has been numerous wars with regard to the way and method of treatment of the Sol System, and the galactic populace in general. Perhaps we are just about to become the latest victims in a ling history of genetic servitude to the Greys, and their Draconian slavemasters.

Interesting further reading:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

www.reptilianagenda.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by everlastingnoitall
I'd have to agree. I think the Zeta sect of the Grey Empire (or coalition, or whatever) is directly responsible for the abductions. My theory is that the trade route (as identified by Betty Hill) gives the Zeta system a directly key role in the genetic hybridisation of the Nordics and Humans and allows them to then feed the information to the Draconian/Reptilians. That being said, I have another thought.

Although the greys , at least the Zeta type, are probably more sinister, or at least hopelessly subservient to the Reptilian masters, there does appear to be a sect of greys, possibly hybrids, from the general vicinity of the Pleides that support the liberation from the Draconians (Reptilians). Supposedly, there has been numerous wars with regard to the way and method of treatment of the Sol System, and the galactic populace in general. Perhaps we are just about to become the latest victims in a ling history of genetic servitude to the Greys, and their Draconian slavemasters.

Interesting further reading:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

www.reptilianagenda.com...

Well better reptilians then Bush

So the greys are going to "liberate" us like we did for the Iraqies

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Well better reptilians then Bush

So the greys are going to "liberate" us like we did for the Iraqies

I thought Bush WAS a reptilian?

At any rate, if the Greys are coming to "liberate" us like in Iraq we can already rejoice, they will fail and then withdraw within a few years

Then again I doubt they would think twice about simply wiping out troublemakers and a few million civilians that happen to be nearby.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join