It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Olympics False Flag: CNN's "10 tips for 2012 Survival"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hi there everyone,

This is is my first thread, so apologies if it's not the best formatting - still learning the intricacies of posting here on ATS.

I came accross this just now as I was doing an MSM check. You might want to take a close look at the article:

www.cnngo.com...

At first glance, there's nothing strange about the article. It's quite usual to have these sorts of "tips for survival", kinda tongue in cheek articles ahead of a large event and - for the most part - this one is well written and funny, because it accurately depicts what life can be like in London.

However, as many of you already know, there is a context to the London Olympics, particularly in terms of predictive programming, that is hard to ignore. When you read this article in light of what has already been uncovered and discussed here - particularly regarding London Underground Olympic posters - it quite unnerving. Here's my analysis of the article:

ANALYSIS :

When you decipher these passages "in light" of Illuminati symbology and references, what you get is a detailed description of a possible false flag event - what it's for, what it represents, where it will occurr, what the impact will be, and what you should do if you want to sruvive:

Passage 1 , with its reference to "World War 2" seems to be hinting that the event it will be used to trigger a world wide conflict, that will plunge the world in "Hell". How? through a "security" failure, in "transport", using something..."massive" (weapons of mass destruction anyone?)

Passage 6 makes reference to "the crossing of the bridge" which, in Illuminati symbolism represents the coming into the Age of Aquarius, or NWO. It also state that this crossing of the brigde will occur through violence ("forced by violence"). And it hints we won't be able to go back, because the gulf between the two will be as "deep as teh Grand Canyon".

Passage 8 explains the false flag event will happen in the underground, during rush hour, resulting in "bodies pressing against bodies. Limbs entertwined with limbs".

Passage 9 explains when it will occur. It states the "night curfew" (martial law?) will ensue, "shortly after 12 am". And it adds "anyone missing this crucial cut off point will face a fate far worse".

Passage 10 gives a final warning saying the "event" will last for 48 hours, during which there will be "no sun" (nuclear cloud?) and that "many will perish".

And, finallly, they actually do give a tip to surivive: "stay awake at all cost", which I believe is what we're trying to do here on ATS.

I assume some of you will take this as far fetched, which I can understand. I have my own doubts. Please remember this is only a theory - and like all theory its merits should be assessed in the proper context. The context here is, in my view, an undeniable and record amount of predcitive programming surrounding these games. The question is, why?

edit on 26-7-2012 by Haknow because: .

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I think you've over analysed a very amusing and true representation of London life. Glad I don't live there anymore, although I do have to go to the east end this weekend, which I'm putting off because I know it will be hell. The tube in this warm weather is a nightmare and the thought of it sends shivers down my spine. Might just splash out on taxi's and listen to moaning of the cabbies instead.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
27/7 is the day the Olympics begin. One of the venues is Potter's Fields.

Matthew 27:7 in the Bible says:
So they decided to use the money to buy the potter's field as a burial place for foreigners.

just found this what do you think?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haknow
I assume some of you will take this as far fetched, which I can understand. I have my own doubts. Please remember this is only a theory - and like all theory its merits should be assessed in the proper context. The context here is, in my view, an undeniable and record amount of predcitive programming surrounding these games. The question is, why?

S&F for a nice first thread.. Nicely laid out, nice theory, and most of all your open, and to the point, final words.
No messing.

These next few weeks are going to be tough on everyone. There are already loads of people who are wondering just what may happen.
IF anything does happen, then many will say it was planned along with a load of other events, such as G4S suddenly being replaced by the army (almost)

It's one of those events where you kinda want something to happen in order for things to be proved correct, but you also hope to high hell nothing happens to all the innocent people.. for it's the innocent that cop this in the neck more than those who truly deserve it..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Actually I don't believe article of this nature, with this title, are put up by chance on CNN's homepage. And in my view, there are two many coincidences in this text.

As you might be aware, texts can be written with several layers of meaning. Here, I believe we have an exmaple of structural meaning, i.e. it is the structure of the text, coupled with key words, that conveys the main message.

The same can be done (and is done) with images. You think you are looking at a funny cartoon figure when in fact you are looking at unpleasant symbols and implicit sexual commands. This is very similar. On the surface, it is a funny article - but structurally, its message seems much more ominous.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KtruthD

I wasn't aware of this bible connection. I haven't had the time to check it out myself, but will do so.

I think it's intriguing to say the least. Do you know what part of the Games will Potter's Field be hosting, which discipline?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
To take it to it's logical conclusion,
you could stand on your head and look
at a london underground map and with the
right amount of effort,see some illuminati symbolism.
God i hope these two weeks pass quickly,then we can have
our city back.
p.s Seb Coe go F$%£ yourself!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

All of it by the looks of things;

Potters Fields Park to host £850k Olympics and Paralympics big screen.

www.london-se1.co.uk...

as the stadium etc is over here;
select A
maps.google.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The number 10 is interesting

10. How to survive the night bus
For all its crowds, grunge and frequent signaling failures at obscure stations like High Barnet or Cockfosters, when compared to the night bus, the London Underground represents the height of luxury travel.

edit on 7/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

hey i looked in to it and Potters field it going to be were the Olympic festival is going to be held...

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.

bible.cc...
edit on 26-7-2012 by KtruthD because: the bible reference

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KtruthD

Great find.

The more I see of what they're shovelling at us, the more I suspect they might attempt to conduct attacks on multiple targets...

As in the "Combined Disasters" Illuminati Game card that depicts the destruction of Big Ben and sports the Olympic colors...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

found it online it dose look like big ben that is kida creepy !!

well spotted

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

very amusing i think that sums up British life not just London life i found it very funny and maybe you are reading a little bit too much in to it
although there are too many illuminati symbols at the games and surrounding the games i think the article is just a bit of fun

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
If the article is meant to be funny, it isn't, with wording like this in it.

Night buses are the last resort; the creaking life rafts that bear disaster survivors across the treacherous ocean that is suburban London in the wee hours. Journeys that take 20 minutes by Tube, can take up to 48 hours on the night bus. During this time, the sun will not rise and many on board will either perish or get off and walk.

Once again reference to a flood, with buses being life rafts floating on an ocean of water. The language is pretty strong for a supposedly funny article. Down right scary in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

Have you ever been on a night bus? A wretched hive of scum and villainy.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yes I have but not in London, it was still the same experience though I'm pretty sure about that lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

That's why we better hope nothing happens - clearly using one of those buses as a survival raft would indeed be a fate worse than death

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

I agree this is even if mean as a joke. Its just not funny!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

How are we, quick summery of what i found 1) MTV will.i.am this is love, start of song laptop on the piano shows pyramid and eye symble in it, listen to the lyrics seems like there talking bout bombs and rockets also ferrgi seems to be singing bout some one like a god or something (cant remember exactly but think it was HE LETS US LOVE to me seems like its a bit weird, also on the bridge at the start in the background the bridge has a target on it maybe just for looks....
2) ALL THE ILLUMINATI SIGNS,MASCOTS
3) ONE THE NEWS THERE TALKING BOUT THIS OLYMPIC EVENT BEING UNFORGETABLE. LOTS OF SONGS TALK ABOUT IT IN THERE LYRICS, LOTS OF OLD SONGS DO TOO LOOK FOR THE SYMBELS. LOTS OF MOVIES TOO, PEOPLE DONT REALIZE BUT MOST MOVIES ARE REALITY JUST DONE LIKE THAT TO SCARE US WHEN SH.T HAPPENS.
HOW MANY CELEBS HAVE TO SPEAK OUT AND GET TAKEN OUT FOR PEOPLE TO PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER. BIT WEIRD HOW MOST SECURITY THERE IS MILATARY, PLUSS ALL THE YOUTUBE CLIPS, And now on foxtel it showing documentrys of the old Londons how its into sacrafises and spiritual colts to me seems bit weird every time the goverment brings stuff out sh.t seems to happen. Even israel news headlines was olympics might have a bomb attack. when israel says it it happens. thank got for the cia...lol.
any way had to fill out another blog 15 to go lol.....(MIGHT BE THINKING TO MUCH INTO IT WHO NO'S) sorry bout the spelling still asleep THE THING THAT GETS ME IS THE STEEL STRUCTURE IS KINDA SHAPED AS THE STRUCTURE FOR NEW LIFE. good luck all-touch wood nothing happens.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KtruthD

There is a Potters Field directly behind (10 yards) the Lord Mayor of Londons offiice (Glass round shaped building near towerbridge as shown on Illuminati card).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join