It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Olympics False Flag: CNN's "10 tips for 2012 Survival"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FREAKYTRUTH

can you find a link to the news thing you saw please im in spain and can not get british news streams its not letting watch for some reason

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haknow

As in the "Combined Disasters" Illuminati Game card that depicts the destruction of Big Ben and sports the Olympic colors...

It's not Big Ben. It's a clock tower from a Japanese building (can't remember it's name right now).

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

Yes you're right, I now also remember someone pointing this out on a thread discussing Japan's earthquake last year.

However, I've been puzzled by the five people pictured whom clearly sport the Olympic colors...

Could the meaning of "combined disasters" be that that during the London games, multiple disasters will occur, and not just in London, but perhaps even as far as Japan? Intuitively, I've always associated the image on this card with an earthquake, I don't know why.

This chinese ad vimeo.com... for the Euro 2012 (which had nothing to do with London) is interesting in this respect. It is not difficult to see that it is heavily loaded with symbols and predictive programming relating to the Oympcis. if you pay attention, you can see at the very beginning multiple famous city landmarks in ruin...Then the focus becomes London and Big Ben...

We have to consider that, although the "Combined Disasters" card does actually not picture Big Ben but a Japanese bell tower in Kyoto, for most people that 's what they would believe it is nevertheless.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join