It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Someone Registed on ATS this AM and Posted On My Profile - Their ONLY activity

page: 3
6
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I had someone leave a comment on my profile a few weeks ago and I thought it was a little strange. I wrote him back and turns out he is really nice and we've talked a few times. Maybe you should write the person back and ask them what the post is all about?




posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by dreamingawake
 


Yeah, I guess people think "Jens" is Jen pluralized but it is a guys name...I hope no one thinks I'm a gal!


CJ



Not gonna lie dude,I thought you were a "gal" before this post. Given your name and your avatar do you blame me?


I can't lie either, as I thought the same thing. Ooops.


To OP, I do think some of the guys here do tend to hit on folks they believe are women from their avatar. He thought you were too sexy for your lips!

edit on 7/26/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alena Michelle
I had someone leave a comment on my profile a few weeks ago and I thought it was a little strange. I wrote him back and turns out he is really nice and we've talked a few times. Maybe you should write the person back and ask them what the post is all about?





this isn't a dating site.

sorry mods...don't slap me on the wrist again!



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by dreamingawake
 


Yeah, I guess people think "Jens" is Jen pluralized but it is a guys name...I hope no one thinks I'm a gal!


CJ



Not gonna lie dude,I thought you were a "gal" before this post. Given your name and your avatar do you blame me?


I can't lie either, as I thought the same thing. Ooops.


To OP, I do think some of the guys here do tend to hit on folks they believe are women from their avatar. He thought you were too sexy for your lips!

edit on 7/26/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)




glad i'm not the only one that thought so !



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78
 

I'm sorry...where did I mention dating? Cause I said I talked to him and he was nice? I was just telling the OP that not everyone who leaves a strange comment on your profile turns out to be a freak. Maybe that shows where your mind is because that was not my intention nor is it what I wrote in any way.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alena Michelle
reply to post by nightstalker78
 

I'm sorry...where did I mention dating? Cause I said I talked to him and he was nice? I was just telling the OP that not everyone who leaves a strange comment on your profile turns out to be a freak. Maybe that shows where your mind is because that was not my intention nor is it what I wrote in any way.



LOL

Thats all i'm saying because again,mods don't punish me!

It is what you wrote.Writing on peoples "profiles" is creepy. This is ATS.Not facebook or some dating site there sweet cheeks.
edit on 26-7-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The most horrific thing I can think of on the internet ( besides that sittin' on the toilet woman ) is an ATS based hook up section. OMG.. can you imagine?? 2 ATSers meet.. he takes her back to his fully stocked bunker, checks her for wires, they talk guns and compare fire starting techniques. As the light dies from the sterno can they remove their cargo pants and thermal underwear shirts, get naked and rub MREs all over their bodies and make sweet paranoid love on the bunker floor...



No. I will NOT go to bed with this image in my head again. It started with Zazz's Crush thread.. and continued into a full on retard discussion in chat about putting a hook up section in BTS.


BTW, I think its amusing when folks think Im male.
On my old profile I never told anyone any different.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
The most horrific thing I can think of on the internet ( besides that sittin' on the toilet woman ) is an ATS based hook up section. OMG.. can you imagine?? 2 ATSers meet.. he takes her back to his fully stocked bunker, checks her for wires, they talk guns and compare fire starting techniques. As the light dies from the sterno can they remove their cargo pants and thermal underwear shirts, get naked and rub MREs all over their bodies and make sweet paranoid love on the bunker floor...



No. I will NOT go to bed with this image in my head again. It started with Zazz's Crush thread.. and continued into a full on retard discussion in chat about putting a hook up section in BTS.


BTW, I think its amusing when folks think Im male.
On my old profile I never told anyone any different.


Best post of the night!!
I am literally laughing out loud. Hopefully they won't be using the fruit cocktail in those MRE's as someone will wind up with hellacious carpet burns!



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There is no reason to be bitter just because no one has posted flirty comments on your profile

edit on 26-7-2012 by Alena Michelle because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alena Michelle


There is no reason to be bitter just because no one has posted flirty comments on your profile

edit on 26-7-2012 by Alena Michelle because: (no reason given)


Seriously? Bitter because no one posts "flirty" comments on my profile? Here on ATS? Are you serious or just crazy? I'm glad nobody does.And no one can because you know,I don't care enough to turn ON the comment section of my profile.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Maybe you should start a thread stating you're a guy. That will deal away with the pesky admirer.

and...your avatar doesn't really help matters much.

Since he left a song title...I can only conclude that he already consumated his admiration for you in privacy of his home...and is now madly in love with you.

I'm expecting further developments.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
NM lol

I have had some odd messages before but nothing like this.

If you are freaked over it message a mod.
edit on 7/26/2012 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
He probably has all of your posts printed out and taped to the wall in front of his computer.

I think there is noting to worry about.

Who hasn't done that?

Check your doors...and I don't mean your LP's. /end cking fu around
edit on 28-7-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly
 


I'm just curious, why you think my avatar would be indicative of me being a female? I'm legitamately curious.

CJ
edit on 28-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly
 


I'm just curious, why you think my avatar would be indicative of me being a female? I'm legitamately curious.

CJ
edit on 28-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)


When you replied to me in the mood music thread I thought you were a girl. This was when you had a different avatar that also seemed feminine. Sorry
If female lips are supposed to represent you then that's why I thought you were a female and add the Jens part - I didn't know it was a guys name.
edit on 7/28/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick
 


Thanks for the response. So an avatar is supposed to represent who you are? I honestly didn't know that. I thought it was just something you liked or found interesting. "The Lips" are a faximilie of "The Lips" from Rocky Horror Picture Show. I guess there are a lot of cats dogs and squirells visiting ATS lol...

CJ



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


You can put whatever you want.
It doesn't have to represent you but since this is ATS people tend to overthink things and read into stuff ....whatever it was just what I thought.
And I thought the Rocky Horror one the lips were showing teeth biting.
edit on 7/28/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick
 


Yeah you are right the do have more of a bite. I guess I wasn't looking to hard at them when I saw the jpeg description, lol. I still find it curious though in a general sense, the whole avatar issue. I like female lips. The last avatar I had (woman on a car) was the cover of an album. I always liked that one. Perhaps I am too esoteric in my thoughts and like the imagery? Anyhoo, thanks for the thoughts!

CJ



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join