It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Registed on ATS this AM and Posted On My Profile - Their ONLY activity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Well, they could be playing on the fact I've mentioned I'm single on a few threads - but no need to fool a dissed single guy...lol...bizarre.

CJ

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Lol your jpeg has been around the block

That reminds me of the scene in Supertroopers involving a billboard...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I just laughed really hard at your profile post. Now it's getting into my head that maybe someone is...probably due to my indepth Thread titled "Now No one can accuse the French of NOT being sexist" - it really was pulitzer prize material...

CJ

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

A couple of times, in past threads, I've had the thought that the same person was using multiple accounts to counter my arguements. Then again, my opinions are not usually popular, and it was likely just many members who disagree with me.

Yours is a strange. I'm going with secret admirer, as the other person said. I apologize, I could not get through the Taylor Swift song, but I am certain it is devoid of any hidden meaning. I think it's pretty straight forward that she is singing about someone who gives her inspiration to not give up. Yes, it's a love song, but it could be that your admirer just wanted to tell you that your posts/threads inspire them, and they didn't want to use their real account.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

LMAO at being a dude... I really hope its someone that thinks your a chick, thats funny.

I always thought you were female. Sorry about that
I guess the "Jens" part and the avatar threw me off.

I guess it could be some admirer that thought you were a woman too, especially with the user name they chose.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Both? I wish they had sent me a "pic"...as Kip from "Napoleon Dynamite" knows, they don't always come out looking like their online persona...

CJ

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by beezzer

I just laughed really hard at your profile post. Now it's getting into my head that maybe someone is...probably due to my indepth Thread titled "Now No one can accuse the French of NOT being sexist" - it really was pulitzer prize material...

CJ

Glad you enjoyed it!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

It does bring up some strange internet ideas - I definately have made the mistake based on avatars before too! No offense taken - if Jens were more common it would save me from being called "Jims" and "Jinx" or "Jenz" alas, not my lot in life.

CJ

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Thanks. I like that one best. I'll take all the secret admirers I can handle.

Great. Now Phroziac posted on my profile. Looks like I should have stayed quiet to see where this would go
CJ

edit on 25-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well i posted a better taylor swift song and also a deadmau5 song on your profile. I win....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

I knew it was you phroziac! Now I'm laughing, guess I overreacted. Wait a minute...now I'm a foe of yours? Well, join the club! That one is common place for me...

CJ

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I notice though your cat lipstick is a little smeared...

Shhh. Don't point that out. It's hard to look in a mirror when you're a cat.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Another laugh out loud. Thanks. I'm feeling better about this now after the brevity. I will say your tie is very neatly done - I always have to stand infront of the mirror to get the length right!

CJ

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I've met many cool people online. My most common way has been through online games or websites set up for the sole purpose of meeting people.

I met one person here at ATS, but that only happened because it came out in the thread that we both have a home in the same foreign country, and that we also grew up in the same general area.

The online game I've played for 4 years now is made up of different alliances. I've been in the same one the entire time. It started with me eventually letting others in the alliance have my log information, so they could defend my account when I am away. At some point, you figure that these people who havn't screwed you over by messing up your account are your friends. From there, it goes to having drinks with them when passing through their country or they through mine. At this point they are some of my more trusted friends.

edit on 26-7-2012 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

reply to post by phroziac

I knew it was you phroziac! Now I'm laughing, guess I overreacted. Wait a minute...now I'm a foe of yours? Well, join the club! That one is common place for me...

CJ

The foe button is just too damn close to the friend button, your my bff now. lol. :p

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

My guess is you created the account in order to get a couple stars and flags on your main with this thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

reply to post by dreamingawake

Yeah, I guess people think "Jens" is Jen pluralized but it is a guys name...I hope no one thinks I'm a gal!

CJ

Damn I and asked you out for a beer...

Well the offer still stands..but I am going to need more beer now.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

reply to post by dreamingawake

Yeah, I guess people think "Jens" is Jen pluralized but it is a guys name...I hope no one thinks I'm a gal!

CJ

Not gonna lie dude,I thought you were a "gal" before this post. Given your name and your avatar do you blame me?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCLXVI

My guess is you created the account in order to get a couple stars and flags on your main with this thread.

Looking at his stats I would say that's not really necessary. Some of his threads go up to 270 flags, he wouldn't need to start a thread like this for a couple of flags, on a not too important topic.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I have been noticing, women get a bunch more attention on ATS.....No dont think I want any sympathy. Just noticing a fact.

Its not right. Women are entitled or something. Its like they have something I dont...well let me tell you something sister, I got something you're never gonna get.

how do you like those banana's

but someone else did
and not naming his/hers name either

edit on 26-7-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join