It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy behind Batman shooting. JUST STOP!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Jeez, you people could form a conspiracy theory behind a four year old stealing bubble gum from a local store.

What would it take for anyone here to go into a cinema and kill your own people? Would you do it if someone promised a million dollars to your mom or to your kids? Ten million?

Where is the line drawn that would allow you to do such a thing? Would you do it as an agent of the government hellbent on getting public approval to outlaw guns?

James Holmes is a lunatic, pure and simple.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I take it a different way.

It showcases the level of Distrust the people have in both the Media and the Government.

Coming from someone who just witness the media twist and distort a tragic news story, I can see why some people would questions.

Also, this is ATS...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Double post... stoopid firefox.
edit on 25-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Jigger, are you willing to state unequivocally, without reservation, that it is impossible for this event to have had any conspirators behind it?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

ROFL....I know right? The Titanic wasn't the ship that sank, Hitler was a good guy, and so on and so on... I agree with you 100%. It seems that almost every topic has to have an unfounded spin on it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Although I agree with your take on this one, this is still ATS.

When I heard the news about Colorado the next morning I knew that when I jumped on here there would be a list of conspiracies surrounding it. So far I have not read anything that would make me think it was a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
reply to post by jiggerj

ROFL....I know right? The Titanic wasn't the ship that sank, Hitler was a good guy, and so on and so on... I agree with you 100%. It seems that almost every topic has to have an unfounded spin on it.

Have you looked at which forum you're on?

Besides, why is there so much info being changed etc by MSM? Why was Holmes drugged? Is asking questions a conspiracy? Fine by me then, I confess to having a functioning brain.

Read this and repeat there is nothing wrong...
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=864644#
edit on 25/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Finnaly, someone had to say it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Fools! Can't you see Holmes was mind-controlled by our reptillian slave masters in order to further the NWO agenda? It's the simplest, and therefore the most likely explanation.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

when the people who were there dont say otherwise then ill believe it

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You can't complain about people making a conspiracy from every little thing. The human mind NEEDS to make sense of everything. When it encounters something that seems to, on the surface and below that surface, not to make any sense whatsoever, it will look on why it doesn't make any sense. From there it'll look for dots of understanding and try to connect those dots into bridges to form a complete line of understanding.

This desire to understand is in everybody once you reach a certain age --for everyone it's different. At a younger age you usually don't care --you just want that end, positive result with the least amount of work & fuss in getting that said end, positive result of understanding. This is the stage where people will take others' word for it --for everything, without doing any, or very minimal research into the subject.

As you get older the whole "meaning of life" puzzle starts to set in within us, in various forms and degrees. We HAVE to know why! People search for that meaning, that explanation that explains it all, because the mind gets scared of what it cannot explain.

This is why, like in incidents such as Colorado, this is why they put a face to the crime and put those dots out early and quick so people can connect the dots, form their own opinions. along with what they tell us, accurate or not, and the people themselves close the case on their own. The more we do it on our own, the less questions we ask, which is what they want --no questions. Open and shut case. It goes for everything.

When connecting these dots, in some people, the end result is a far-fetched theory, that sometimes is accurate, but either way, it satisfies the psyche, and he/she can once again move onto the next.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Cool! Another Colorado shooting thread! Hey you guys, let's gab about it! Isn't that crazy how the pictures look nothing alike? Someone should make a thread about that! Yeah there already is one, but someone shoukd make a thread specifically about the nose comparison....

Oh, and, if I were trying to initiate a new world order with a one world government, I would absolutely want an unarmed populace. And if I were enough of a lunatic to WANT TO RULE THE WORLD, then there's not much that could stop me from doing whatever it takes... 12 deaths?? Pshh... TENS OF MILLIONS have been ruthlessly murdered in order to see this goal come to fruition... And believe me, MANY, MANY MORE will be sacrificed in the wake of this twisted plan.

You are correct, sir. Lunacy is a main component of what happened that night... only you've fallen for The Lie, once again. You must have had plenty of practice in your lifetime, because that pill must be tough to swallow... time, and time again.

I will now excuse myself. I must know if the OP has posted in the thread(s) discussing the photo comparison...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by jiggerj

Jigger, are you willing to state unequivocally, without reservation, that it is impossible for this event to have had any conspirators behind it?

That's exactly what I'm saying.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Thank you sir. That's all I wanted to know.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I take it a different way.

It showcases the level of Distrust the people have in both the Media and the Government.

Coming from someone who just witness the media twist and distort a tragic news story, I can see why some people would questions.

Also, this is ATS...

And I take it that people are sooo frikkin bored they'll post anything here just to stir up garbage.

And this is the second post that said 'this is 'ATS'. Just because this is a conspiracy site doesn't mean people have to write crap. I'm surprised no one's come up with the conspiracy theory that some secret organization dug underneath Japan and deliberately caused the earthquake, knowing the nuclear plants would go belly up.
Or, was this idea written up and I just didn't catch it?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
Jeez, you people could form a conspiracy theory behind a four year old stealing bubble gum from a local store.

What would it take for anyone here to go into a cinema and kill your own people? Would you do it if someone promised a million dollars to your mom or to your kids? Ten million?

Where is the line drawn that would allow you to do such a thing? Would you do it as an agent of the government hellbent on getting public approval to outlaw guns?

James Holmes is a lunatic, pure and simple.

This sounds like a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

Originally posted by kurthall
reply to post by jiggerj

Have you looked at which forum you're on?

Besides, why is there so much info being changed etc by MSM? Why was Holmes drugged? Is asking questions a conspiracy? Fine by me then, I confess to having a functioning brain.

Read this and repeat there is nothing wrong...
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=864644#
edit on 25/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

Yeah yeah, ten points to the conspiracy. I have only ONE point. Holmes is a LUNATIC!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

I don't know about the op and I can't speak for him,but I do know I'm willing to state that.Somethings are just as they appear.I agree with the op,this was just one dude who went crazy and shot up a movie theater. There isn't any agenda behind.Now,that's not to say people won't use it to fit their agenda.The goverment didn't put him up to it.Nobody did.He chose do it.It really is that simple. Now,since this is ATS it's expected that people want to see a conspiracy where there is none.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Unless jiggerj is a disinfo agent sent by the Illuminati. Look at his name - j.i.g.g.e.r.j. = (510+156*2)/2 = 666. Jesus' name also begins with J. Coincidence, or something much darker?
edit on 25-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well, alrighty then. We know how the OP feels about the Aurora shootings....So we can expect not to see him on any future threads about the subject, since his mind is made up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join