It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy behind Batman shooting. JUST STOP!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Very well sir. I'm quite impressed that at least two members who have no professed inside or intimate knowledge of the case in question are willing to go on record with such a definitive determination as impossible.

You must be confident indeed.

edit on 7/25/2012 by Klassified because: correction

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by benrl
I take it a different way.

It showcases the level of Distrust the people have in both the Media and the Government.

Coming from someone who just witness the media twist and distort a tragic news story, I can see why some people would questions.

Also, this is ATS...

And I take it that people are sooo frikkin bored they'll post anything here just to stir up garbage.

And this is the second post that said 'this is 'ATS'. Just because this is a conspiracy site doesn't mean people have to write crap. I'm surprised no one's come up with the conspiracy theory that some secret organization dug underneath Japan and deliberately caused the earthquake, knowing the nuclear plants would go belly up.
Or, was this idea written up and I just didn't catch it?

Keep up guy, it was the dolphins and whales secretly in the ocean that caused the tsunami.

Yes there was a thread on it lol On *THAT* exact conspiracy.

I have given this phenomenon a name. The Conspiracy Game. Where people throw up random claims, and then everyone joins in to see if they can make it fit. The winner is the one with the most stars.

This is ATS man... we don't want no stinkin' facts. We want a conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!111

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Well, alrighty then. We know how the OP feels about the Aurora shootings....So we can expect not to see him on any future threads about the subject, since his mind is made up.

Yarr.. Only people that agree with you conspiracy gurus can ever post on a thread. Why are we even on ATS. We obviously drink the cool aid and swallow those big pills...

Sorry but it's not how it works..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Make it three. I also do not see anything more than a sad pathetic young man who has committed an atrocious crime.

I know there are bad people in the world. I don't need to find a reason beyond that to know these people can and do kill innocent people.

I'd say it's a terrible thing to have to find secretive reasoning behind such things. That someone must search under every rock for a government handler or a psyop, must be a very troubling way to live.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Very well sir. I'm quite impressed that at least two members who have no professed inside or intimate knowledge of the case in question are willing to go on record with such a definitive determination as impossible.

You must be confident indeed.

edit on 7/25/2012 by Klassified because: correction

And I'm sure you or other members here have both.

And I'm confident because not every damn thing that happens is a conspiracy. There isn't some secret thing going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.Dude was crazy.That's it. It's really not that far fetched given that guns are so easily accesible here in the US.

edit on 26-7-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

And I'm sure you or other members here have both.

On the contrary, like you, I have neither. But unlike you, I am willing to consider all possibilities equally.

And I'm confident because not every damn thing that happens is a conspiracy.

No. You are confident because it fits neatly with what you would like to continue believing. It's comfortable. But in being so "confident", you have become just like those who refuse to consider that he might have acted alone.

There isn't some secret thing going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

You may be right, and you could just as easily be wrong. Don't you see this is equal to saying, there's always something going on behind the scenes we don't know about? Neither statement takes into account variables we know nothing of. Both statements are of little value to any objective investigation.

edit on 7/26/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join