It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by centrifugal

You. Are Awesome.

I checked out long ago and have been living the lousy task of trying to actually provide for myself. You can't just bring down the system - you need to replace it.

Want to know what's funny? I found ATS through Nibiru research. Back in 2007/2008 I stumbled upon this 2012/Nibiru theory. I can officially say after 4 or 5 years of listening to all sides presented I believe:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
For some reason the previous youtube channel carrying the videos of the John Moore show has discontinued them; they can be found now on the following channel.

John has personally given me the okay to copy and make public videos of the radio show (for educational and non-commercial/non-profit purposes), that is the extent of our correspondence.

Here is the latest show, most about weather extremes and the drought in the US, I think there is a little about Planet X/Nibiru in the last few minutes:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Your right... It seems you'll find stock manipulation before a " huge event" because people in the know have money! Re-search the " put- options" during. 911.... Talk about circumstantial guilt!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here is an summary of today's show by John Moore, many updates about what the military is doing and Nibiru/Planet X.

John also covers the strange story of where many Navy vets have retired.

I'm not trying to "scare" anyone, just trying to educate - it appears you will not hear this info from the government.

on the Navy vets:

"If you live near a major body of water; Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean, Gulf of Mexico, Great Lakes, Mississippi River - and you're not at a good altitude above those bodies of water - quite frankly, you're living in the wrong place. Because, your home, at some point, in the not too distant future, will be under water. That's a given.

- That's what these Navy veterans where told in classified briefings, put on by the United States Navy. That's a given. That's accepted as fact, by all of the scientists, working for the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Government in classified briefings and in their classified studies- that YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW ABOUT. So, why in the world, would you continue living in one of those places? Where you're at risk of having everything lost, including your lives, to this flooding, when the oceans come out of their basins. Well, I know why. That's where your employment is. That's where your friends and family are. That's where everything you know, and love, and are used to...why would you want to leave these things? Well, maybe you have no choice. Many of these Navy vets had to move to the Ozarks where they didn't know anyone, had no family or social connections or friends... but I'm sure there are some clusters of these vets in these communities.

- Moore met an insurance exec in Detroit who said that they have been aware of these clusters of the retired Navy people in the Ozarks with the zip codes of many of these Navy vets for many years, and wondered why. But then when he heard of Moore's info, he said, "Now we know."

On military preparations:

- JR discusses his contacts who have created a "private intelligence network".
- Something serious is going on with the U.S. Military
- If appears, at the Norfolk Naval Base (largest Naval base in the world) is in the process of getting as many ships out of dry dock as they can, as quick as they can. And that they are evacuating heavy equipment and supplies, by truck under cover of darkness, to high ground.

- This has been confirmed by his private sources and their private sources.

- What these soldiers are being told at Fort Bragg and Fort Pendelton at Norfolk Naval Base, is a couple different stories. 1. Is that they are getting ready to go to war with Syria so they have to mobilize and move out for that reason - which makes no sense what so ever - why would you move people twice to get ready to go to war. You'd move them once, and that would be to a staging area to either get on a boat, or get on a plane. You wouldn't move them twice. 2. They are also being told that they are being moved into preparation for civil disorder here inside the U.S. - which is plausible, and both stories are somewhat plausible and anybody in the military for any length of time, they know that they military frequently does things that are absolutely stupid, and make no sense what so ever to any body, including the people giving the orders. And they're doing it because THEY were told to.

Large military convoys flimed on Aug 5th:

- Moore is taking personal action himself, and is using this as a training exercise.

- He urges to review your supplies and equipment and training list and up your preps, as a wise thing to do

- He has been receiving lots of emails and phone calls from people asking him what sites are safe. He says that this is short sided thinking. For example, a woman wanted to know if Charlotte, NC was safe. He said, yes, as far rising ocean levels is concerned - it's fine. But, what about the 20 million plus potential refugees coming West from the East Coast?

-The Navy vets started attending these briefings in 1979. They were told, "Gentlemen...in your lifetimes, not in your children's or your grandchildren's, YOUR lifetimes these oceans are going to come out of their basins flooding all coastal areas worldwide, and when you retire, you should give strong consideration to relocating in the Arkansas area Ozarks." Where you can set up your 5 acres or 10 or 40 or whatever it is acres. And have some vegetable gardens, and fruit trees, maybe some chickens and some goats (most productive animal).

Spiritual preparation is just as important as physical preparation.

Beware of those who would try to divide us and instill fear. We are stronger united than divided.

Good luck and peace to all.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Once again, John Moore makes a long list of claims unsupported by anyone but his unnamed sources.

Spiritual preparation is just as important as physical preparation.

There you go again. Please be more specific. What sort of spiritual preparation is required? Should I fast? Meditate? Sacrifice a virgin?

Beware of those who would try to divide us and instill fear. We are stronger united than divided.

You mean like John Moore?

Good luck and peace to all.

That's a bit like Boris Karloff wishing everyone "pleasant dreams" at the end of Thriller Theater.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

HA Bull...... I know numerous Navy personnel (worked with lots of them too over time when I was still a Govt Goon) and NOT ONE knows anything about secret meetings telling them to prepare for Nibiru... I want some more proof on this from someone other than John Moore and not using Moore as a reference.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

HA Bull...... I know numerous Navy personnel (worked with lots of them too over time when I was still a Govt Goon) and NOT ONE knows anything about secret meetings telling them to prepare for Nibiru... I want some more proof on this from someone other than John Moore and not using Moore as a reference.

Are your contacts involved with COG (continuity of government plans, for those who don't know, I'm sure you know this Vkey), what percentage of active duty personnel does this constitute? 1 out of 10,000? John says his source revealed only COG personnel are being briefed.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

There you go again. Please be more specific. What sort of spiritual preparation is required? Should I fast? Meditate? Sacrifice a virgin?

Well, just awareness that our main purpose in life is spiritual growth - everything else is just a distraction.

I'm reminded of the cartoon of the man on his deathbed, with the caption: "I wish I had bought more crap". Or you could substitute "lied to more people".

Through introspection and meditation I suggest you listen to your higher self - each individual has different spiritual needs and issues - and let your intuition guide you as to the changes/ammends you can make in your life, before it is too late - none of us live forever.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Are your contacts involved with COG (continuity of government plans, for those who don't know, I'm sure you know this Vkey), what percentage of active duty personnel does this constitute? 1 out of 10,000? John says his source revealed only COG personnel are being briefed.

I work with Navy personnel 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I work on several parts of the Navy network. I cannot disclose the exact nature of my job, but I concur - sorry bubba, no truth in the whole "military knows about Nibiru" fantasy.

And I'm not sure where people get the idea that the whole continuity of government thing is narrowed down to a few people. There are quite literally hundreds of people that are involved with many facets of it. Granted, there are aspects of it that are kept quiet by extremely tight-lipped people, but those are things like contingencies and locations. That stuff is also compartmentalized among the people involved, with no single person being capable of sabotaging the entire plan.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
I work with Navy personnel 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I work on several parts of the Navy network. I cannot disclose the exact nature of my job, but I concur - sorry bubba, no truth in the whole "military knows about Nibiru" fantasy.

And I'm not sure where people get the idea that the whole continuity of government thing is narrowed down to a few people. There are quite literally hundreds of people that are involved with many facets of it. Granted, there are aspects of it that are kept quiet by extremely tight-lipped people, but those are things like contingencies and locations. That stuff is also compartmentalized among the people involved, with no single person being capable of sabotaging the entire plan.

So.............because extremely tight-lipped people with compartmentalized security information have not mentioned anything to you, this is proof that John Moore is wrong?

I do however appreciate the first-hand account. I do agree there are hundreds involved in COG, but say it is 500 out of the total, would still make it less than 0.1%.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

My father works for DOD. At least every other week he's up at Mount Weather. About once a month he goes up to Raven Rocks. A few times a year he goes out to Ofutt AFB (where Bush went during 9/11). That's half of all facilities associated with COG. He has said nothing about this.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Ayeap.... and none of them know diddly squat about any Nibiru plans........... Groton and Portsmith are also not on any sort of alert and noone is moving anything out of those bases.. And both of those are the other two shipyards, one of which is the Sub Yard and would most certainly be moving if something was up...

So unless Moore can back up his claims with someone actually saying it on his mic, instead of "a friend of a friend of a friend who is such and such" doesn't fly in my book. Sorry, this time I call BS...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That is so funny. Moore and his unsubstantiated claims where he just happens to meet people that support his fiction. It's just laughable baloney for the gullible.

JR discusses his contacts who have created a "private intelligence network".

Is this treason or simply recreational gossiping?

If appears, at the Norfolk Naval Base (largest Naval base in the world) is in the process of getting as many ships out of dry dock as they can, as quick as they can. And that they are evacuating heavy equipment and supplies, by truck under cover of darkness, to high ground.

Not true. What is happening is a slow process in which isostatic changes are lowering the dry docks in Virginia. They were raised due to glacial loading of the crust to the north. As the crust to the north rises, the flexing that raised the Norfolk area is reduced and some of the dry docks are no longer usable or need to be changed to continue being used.

This has been confirmed by his private sources and their private sources.

In other words this is an unsubstantiated rumor with no evidence.

Moore is such a bozo.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

My father works for DOD. At least every other week he's up at Mount Weather. About once a month he goes up to Raven Rocks. A few times a year he goes out to Ofutt AFB (where Bush went during 9/11). That's half of all facilities associated with COG. He has said nothing about this.

Really? Does he pass on a lot of classified information to you?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

How long will it take for people to figure out that Moore is a liar?

This is really simple. He is a teller of fiction. He can teach people to use a firearm. Those are his 2 abilities according to his website.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So.............because extremely tight-lipped people with compartmentalized security information have not mentioned anything to you, this is proof that John Moore is wrong?

You say they are tight-lipped and Moore claims they are spouting secrets left and right.

So which is it? I say Moore is a liar. That is the simplest solution here.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

In other words this is an unsubstantiated rumor with no evidence.

Your words indicate that you think Nibiru/Planet X and everything associated with it is crazy and unimportant, which of course is your right; yet you have thousands of posts on Planet X/Nibiru related threads, and most of the threads you have started are focused on Planet X/Nibiru - which again is your right. I'm getting the feeling you are deeply concerned about this issue, and you consider it the most important topic on ATS.

If your spiritual house is in order, you have nothing to fear.

Just have some basic preps and a plan. It is better to have preps and a plan and not need it, than to need preps and a plan and not have them.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You say they are tight-lipped and Moore claims they are spouting secrets left and right.

So which is it? I say Moore is a liar. That is the simplest solution here.

Some people, unlike others, have realized keeping secret crucial information to humankind is immoral, and have also possibly realized their soul may suffer enternally for such actions. They have also possibly realized it is never too late while you are still alive to begin to make ammends.

Some would rather spend the rest of their lives in Leavenworth rather than possibly seeing their souls suffer in eternity.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

How long will it take for people to figure out that Moore is a liar?

This is really simple. He is a teller of fiction. He can teach people to use a firearm. Those are his 2 abilities according to his website.

Ok you made your point loud and clear that you believe Moore is a complete liar.

Move on now I'm tired of hearing your continued convincing, you're not going to change PlanetX's position, as he said several times also that this all may be untrue, but he is simply passing the information on.

Bogus or not I appreciate the update PlanetX.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Some people, unlike others, have realized keeping secret crucial information to humankind is immoral, and have also possibly realized their soul may suffer enternally for such actions. They have also possibly realized it is never too late while you are still alive to begin to make ammends.

Some would rather spend the rest of their lives in Leavenworth rather than possibly seeing their souls suffer in eternity.

Your last few posts have been rather heavy on the threats, but rather vague as to how magic invisible planets have anything to do with either physical or spiritual survival. My own spiritual path considers ignorance to be the root of all suffering. I have, quite literally, taken a vow to dispel ignorance. You seem to have taken a vow to spread ignorance and fear. Anyone who can see with clear eyes, mind and heart can see that John Moore is a liar thrives on ignorance. What spiritual path do you tread that you can spread his fear and ignorance with such gusto?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join