It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I'm sorry this is so very difficult to understand.

The Sun is being obstructed in both photos and thus only what is visible can be reflected inside of the camera to produce the observed lens flare.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Yes, those are regular lens flare's - obviously. How does that relate to the image I posted above? Are those lens flares partiallly obscured by the person's finger? No, of course not.

So no, you haven't tried this. You won't believe anything that anyone shows you about it and you refuse to prove it to yourself. Why don't you?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Your last few posts have been rather heavy on the threats, but rather vague as to how magic invisible planets have anything to do with either physical or spiritual survival. My own spiritual path considers ignorance to be the root of all suffering. I have, quite literally, taken a vow to dispel ignorance. You seem to have taken a vow to spread ignorance and fear. Anyone who can see with clear eyes, mind and heart can see that John Moore is a liar thrives on ignorance. What spiritual path do you tread that you can spread his fear and ignorance with such gusto?

Do we have to go over again the difference between a threat and a warning? If you would like I can provide dictionary definitions and examples - you would think one who claims to be so educated would know the basic difference.

I'm not trying to spread fear - as I have said multiple times - I would like people to make survival plans - anyone with half a brain can see there is something wrong with the planet, we have many geological, meteorlogical, climatic, astronomical and socio-political clues - at the least economic collapse within a few years is probable.

I don't think getting people to be aware, educate themselves, and take action is a bad thing.

However, keeping people ignorant, discouraging survival plans is immoral.

There is logic in having a plan and preps and not needing them, and it is illogical to need a plan and preps and not have them.

Would you counsel people to not stock some food and water, and not have a back-up location in mind?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I have tried it, I couldn't get my lens flares to hide behind my finger or clouds.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Yes, those are regular lens flare's - obviously. How does that relate to the image I posted above? Are those lens flares partiallly obscured by the person's finger? No, of course not.

So no, you haven't tried this. You won't believe anything that anyone shows you about it and you refuse to prove it to yourself. Why don't you?

Which was the point i tried to make in my last post... that you get into a rut that everything is a conspiracy to keep info from you and you won't believe even the simplest stuff because it can't be right.... sad really....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What I find hard to fathom, is if there is nothing to this, why are so many following and posting on this thread?

There are literally hundreds of threads on ATS that contain a multitude of warnings and predictions of various doom, yet rarely do they approach the number of 1000 posts as this one is.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

What I find hard to fathom, is if there is nothing to this, why are so many following and posting on this thread?

There are literally hundreds of threads on ATS that contain a multitude of warnings and predictions of various doom, yet rarely do they approach the number of 1000 posts as this one is.

I can't answer for anyone else but when I read about teenagers offing themselves because they think this is true, I have to step up and try to put an end to it..... is that CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU????

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I've answered why I participate in these threads numerous times now (including this one I'm pretty sure). Feel free to hunt down any of those posts.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I have tried it, I couldn't get my lens flares to hide behind my finger or clouds.

No mention of that until now? Why do I not believe you?

You dodged this question before. Why does the object you are calling a second Sun show up on the street sign?
Do you even care how foolish this makes you look?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I am unsure as to whether Nibiru exists or not, however, in my own visions back in 2007 before all this hype of 2012 started and knew little of Nibiru or Planet X, someone in my visions made mention and warned of the coming of the "Black Sun." The "Black Sun" will eclipse the Sun first and day will turn to night all across the world for no known reason. There was no date provided, and due to differences in the Gregorian and Mayan calenders I cannot be sure of when it will happen, if even in my lifetime. For due to not accounting for leap year, the Mayan prophecies should have already transpired several months ago. The "Black Sun" gives off no light. It is not a black hole or any such phenomena we know of. It is a celestial body, like a wandering planet, but I have no real description for it, really. It has some of the properties of a black hole, yet it does not swallow matter on such a colossal scale, and holds a gravity well similar of a normal planet or star. It was more or less likened unto a ship, like the Death Star from Star Wars, which would explain what is actually holding it in orbit because the sun's gravity would be too weak to keep it at the distance it is said to travel away from and to the earth again. If it WAS kept in place by some internal propulsion system that would be interesting. But I believe it is more or less kept more stable by the forces of Dark Matter and Dark Energy that account for things we don't understand like the ability of the stars in the galaxy to turn like they do without losing momentum as they move further out from the center and not any methods of conventional physics like gravity, which makes people so skeptical of its presence. The fact is, if Nibiru is this "Black Sun" it does not reflect or generate light. It might produce radio waves; it might not. It might be able to be seen in the infrared; it might not. If it is a star ship, it wont act like a normal celestial body, and if it is composed mainly of matter that is foreign to our solar system and holds properties like it did in my visions, even if it is not a star ship, it still will not behave like a normal celestial body. It's like the negative of a star. In one vision, it was portrayed as the remains of a secondary or binary star that once lit our system, which was shown as having been a White Dwarf, shining silver in the night sky, named by me the Silverdawn, and for some unknown reason it went dark. Basically, instead of something such as a "Brown Dwarf" this would be the final burnt out stage, or a "Black Dwarf," as I call it. The final stage of the dwarf star, existing as something between a black hole and a planet. That star went dead well before humanity could write, or so I understand. Anyhow, that's my two cents on the matter...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Of course facts are important, but did you know attempting to make yourself appear right and others appear wrong is the hallmark of egoic thought patterns? This could apply to many on this thread and others.

Egoic thought patterns are considered dysfunctional by many psychologists and psychiatrists.

I have no interest in being involved in dysfunctional conversations.

Egoic thougt patterns are classic of the sleeping/unconscious mind.

Awareness of egoic thought patterns is the first step to awakening and consciousness.

Also, thanks to the poster above for sharing their story. Many interesting suppositions about a possible "Planet X/Nibiru", and why it can't be seen.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The problem here is the nature of your "warning".

It is quite sensible for people to try and be prepared for possible disasters, be they natural or man made. And normally there is nothing wrong with those warnings.

For example, let us say Bob and his family move to an area in Tornado Ally. It only makes sense for Bob and his family to be warned of the frequency of tornadoes in that area, and to make sure that he and his family prepare for that possibility. The evidence that tornadoes are frequent there and cause much damage and loss of life is very easy to see and find.
Preparing for a disaster like that is not all that hard, does not change their life styles much at all or affect their employment or schools they attend.

Let us say Bob moves into an area that suffers from earthquakes. The same as above applies. Being informed and trying to prepare for such a thing is smart, but normally won't have a dramatic change in their lives, unless one does hit them.

Same for if Bob and his family are in a hurricane prone area. Volcanic area, etc.

These are disasters that do hit, they do happen, there is more than enough proof. Some of them can be predicted, some can give much warning ahead of time, others not so much, or almost none. However, even the ones that have no warning at all happen in areas where it always has happened in the past, and the record clearly shows that it is possible.

What you and other Nibiru people are doing is not that at all. What you are doing is more like this:

Bob and his family live in an area, and get told that a very large meteor impact will happen there. Bob asks for more information on it, but he's given no real proof. Instead he's pretty much told to just "trust them" that it will happen, and that he needs to do all he can to prepare for it.
A large meteor impact is a huge thing. It's a very large disaster that can be on a global scale. What should Bob do to prepare? Buy extra food and water?

Are you kidding me? Extra food and water isn't going to do a damn thing for Bob and his family if a large meteor hits in his area. Even a bunker wouldn't be enough. The only way Bob and his family can prepare is to move. Leave. Quit his job, yank the kids out of school, sell his home (if he can) and move well away from the area.
Worse, Bob gets told that this meteor will be like the ELE event 65 million years ago. So when Bob get's a few thousands of miles away, he takes what little money they have left, builds a under ground bunker, stocks up on as much food and water as possible, then waits in stressful fear for the doomsday to happen.

What happens if there is no meteor? There is no impact? Nothing happens? Bob quit a well paying job that supported his family, messed up his kids education, sold the nice house that him and his family lived in, and spent all their money on a bunker and supplies that they didn't need.

In other words: Bob destroyed his and his family's life because he bought into some fantasy that a group of people had, and were able to convince him it was real, when it was not.
It's unfortunate that Bob was so gullible, but many people are like that. And the people responsible for convincing him of this Doomsday happening should be held accountable. But they never are.

What if instead there had been another group of people that told Bob that there was no evidence of that meteor coming? Would Bob still have quit his job, sold his home, etc? I don't know. But at least Bob had more information to go by and make better decisions.

Nibiru is the same thing. There is NO preparing for something like that. Extra food and water? That's funny, considering the massive global distruction that would happen if a large planetary sized object or large passed close to the Earth.

No bunker in the world would save you or anyone else.

Going around and trying to convince people that this is real. That is is going to happen. And urging them to prepare for a massive disaster, when you have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF is the immoral and irresponsible thing.

It's called "Fear Mongering" and is just like yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded movie theater when their isn't one. They lock people up for doing that, because of the harm it can do.

edit on 7-8-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

You make good points Erik.

However, no one, at least not me, is going around stating this will be on the order of a massive cometary impact.

IF this is true, it happens every 3500 years or so.

We have the evidence all around us of plants, animals, insects, birds and HUMANS that if this a regular 3500 year or so occurrence, some members of most plant and animal species survive.

Most "Nibiru people" (I would have guessed given the quality of most of your posts that you weren't a 'labeller'"), warn people who live in certain areas to have an evac plan, which most of them should have anyways, and those areas are coastal, volcanic and active faults - THAT IS ALL.

So if you are applying the doom/fear monger label on the above criteria, why don't you apply it to this organization as well:

www.erh.noaa.gov...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I give up you aren't going to be convinced that this is all in a few people's heads no mater if it was presented to you with irrefutable proof.. so I'll eave you since you ignored every single thing i've said, with the following quotes about your savior:

John Moore is a con artist and a liar! He uses his radio show to scare people into buying his DVDs and survival gear from his website. You can check out his radio show on the YouTube channel ToDayPrepare His claims about the Gulf Stream and Nibiru are easily debunked by a simple Google search

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You make good points Erik.

However, no one, at least not me, is going around stating this will be on the order of a massive cometary impact.

IF this is true, it happens every 3500 years or so.

We have the evidence all around us of plants, animals, insects, birds and HUMANS that if this a regular 3500 year or so occurrence, some members of most plant and animal species survive.

Most "Nibiru people" (I would have guessed given the quality of most of your posts that you weren't a 'labeller'"), warn people who live in certain areas to have an evac plan, which most of them should have anyways, and those areas are coastal, volcanic and active faults - THAT IS ALL.

So if you are applying the doom/fear monger label on the above criteria, why don't you apply it to this organization as well:

www.erh.noaa.gov...

Because the NOAA is not in the habit of telling people that a large planetary object is on the way, with no proof, and that it happens every 3600 years, and don't worry, at least a few humans, animals and plants will survive.

"Nibiru People" are people that believe that such a thing exists, and is on it's way here.

If you don't fall into that catagory (all though your username would say different), then what would you be?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I don't BELIEVE it, I am open to the possibility. As I said before, I realize now spiritual awareness is most important, and if you have this it doesn't matter if you get hit by a bus tomorrow, die of cancer or heart disease in the next decade, or get abducted by the collective
. If I could I would change my name to reflect this, am I able to change my ATS name?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

I give up you aren't going to be convinced that this is all in a few people's heads no mater if it was presented to you with irrefutable proof.. so I'll eave you since you ignored every single thing i've said, with the following quotes about your savior:

Yes, and China's ghost cities designed to hold several HUNDRED million people, which are all hundreds of miles away from their coasts and where their people are, the massive underground complex in Denver, the CIA, NSA and NASA all moving their headquarters away from the coasts to the highest points of land (not including mountains) in the continental US in Colorado and Utah..................just coincidence? Looks to me like the major governments of the world are worried about some worldwide tsunami event. Oh, but it's all in my head, right?

Here are articles on China's ghost cities:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Do we have to go over again the difference between a threat and a warning? If you would like I can provide dictionary definitions and examples - you would think one who claims to be so educated would know the basic difference.

Unnecessary. A warning alerts someone to a real danger, a threat is the promise of retribution in an attempt to coerce someone into a course of action or belief. There is no danger from an imaginary planet. You make threats to compel belief. As you can see, that tactic has the opposite effect.

I'm not trying to spread fear - as I have said multiple times - I would like people to make survival plans - anyone with half a brain can see there is something wrong with the planet, we have many geological, meteorlogical, climatic, astronomical and socio-political clues - at the least economic collapse within a few years is probable.

Then why do you keep attempting to distract people from genuine issues with a blatantly false one?

I don't think getting people to be aware, educate themselves, and take action is a bad thing.

Then why do you keep arguing with the people who are genuinely trying to help them become aware and educate themselves? They should be aware that John Moore is a known liar, and educate themselves about science so they can see through the scams.

However, keeping people ignorant, discouraging survival plans is immoral.

Keeping people ignorant is immoral. Encouraging them to make the wrong survival plans equally so. You are guilty on both counts. What is your true agenda?

There is logic in having a plan and preps and not needing them, and it is illogical to need a plan and preps and not have them.

It is illogical make preparations for the impossible at the expense of preparation for the possible.

Would you counsel people to not stock some food and water, and not have a back-up location in mind?

Do you still beat your wife?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yes, and China's ghost cities designed to hold several HUNDRED million people, which are all hundreds of miles away from their coasts and where their people are, the massive underground complex in Denver, the CIA, NSA and NASA all moving their headquarters away from the coasts to the highest points of land (not including mountains) in the continental US in Colorado and Utah..................just coincidence?

China's "ghost cities" are an example of what happens when real estate speculation meets a centrally planned economy. Please provide some evidence that the CIA, NSA and NASA are moving their headquarters anywhere.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Cheyenne Mountain was designed to hold them, form the get go, not because of a Tsunami event but in case of Nuclear War or something like that... So keep grasping at straws, the FBI even has a facility out there, it's nothing nefarious (unless you're breaking the law of course) and I've been many a time in and out of the facility. It was never placed there due to some phantom Tsunami event that may or may not happen.

To give a bit of insight, where i used to live in Massachusetts, my house stood up on a hill, driveway was a 45 degree down slope, and I for the longest time never knew why until I looked into it, low and behold up until about 1890, the CT river flowed right where my street was..... over time it moved, and created the hill and the little mini valley. Normal, natural movement..

Now the Earth admittedly is going through a bit of climactic change, it's natural, it happens, we know this, it's fact, no planet is causing this, no space aliens are causing this and honestly, cows put out more greenhouse gasses in a year than humans do so I'm not quite sure we are even to blame for this, but the Earth is a resilient bit of rock, and from time to time it needs to assert that it is indeed in control, nothing more, nothing less.

To go to another of your points.... Yes a Tsunami COULD impact the Eastern Seaboard, but it is highly unlikely, there has been ONE warning for the East Coast in my lifetime and that was a precautionary one due to an Indian Ocean Earthquake when I was about 13. For a while we had killer waves, perfect for surfing, but that was about it. The East Coast has more to worry about with the century storms (Hurricanes traveling up the coast and impacting New England) than a Tsunami, one Category 3 Hurricane could devastate everything from New Haven up to Boston in a few hours... In fact last year we saw that almost happen with the Category One Irene as it bashed Connecticut and then due to the instability it left only 4 weeks later the NorEaster that crippled the corridor for weeks. Did everyone die off? No... Did everyone go insane? Well no, but we were all PO'd at the PTB for not doing better at restoring services.. Did anyone go hungry? No..... Did anyone die as a direct result of the storms? No, 8 people died because CL&P decided an old age home wasn't important enough to provide electricity to, and they froze to death.. the head of that company later resigned in disgrace...

So when you threaten us, and preach doom doom doom doom doom and then try to back yourself up with "Chinese Ghost Cities" and have no idea WHY they built inland rather than near the Yangtze or the ocean (If you were not aware the East Coast of China is like the East Coast of the US, a HURRICANE MAGNET, but of course that kills your thought that it's because of the big planetX Tsunami..)

As for your spiritual BS.... I'm serious when I say it's patently offensive to those of us of differing religions. You have zero right to free speech when you use that speech to threaten people with your religious beliefs.. You have yet to address that though, because I'm sure it isn't registering in your head that people could be offended, and I'm far from Agnostic or Atheist, I have a very organized set of religious beliefs and I adhere to them 100%.

So maybe just maybe do some REAL research before you spout and spew about grand sweeping conspiracies, some of them were never conspiracies to begin with, just common sense.. like the cities in China and i'll now tell you the reason they chose the areas they did to make them..

one word Shanghai.......

Yep you heard right, Shanghai.... in case you were unaware, besides being in their version of Hurricane Alley (as is Taipei 101 btw in Taiwan) the city of Shanghai is sinking about a foot every single year form the combination of the ocean, the river and the soil being soaked with water.... who would ever want to put a city, a brand new city in those conditions..... certainly not I...

Addendum: Seems like Moore took his YouTube channel off line, he has a message up that he will not be posting more shows, interesting eh?
edit on 7-8-2012 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join