It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I can neither confirm nor deny that. I do have to ask though why you don't seem to have any problem believing that random people are telling John Moore all these state secrets. I will also say that regardless of what father has told me he has his years in and can retire whenever he wants. In fact a few months back he was offered an extra $20,000 to retire. He turned them down. You'd think that if Nibiru were going to be here soon he would have taken the offer and moved like Moore claims would have been suggested to him.

Now let's Moore claims that Nibiru will be here in 11 days. Please explain again why we can't see or feel the effects from this planet/dwarf star.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by stereologist

In other words this is an unsubstantiated rumor with no evidence.

Your words indicate that you think Nibiru/Planet X and everything associated with it is crazy and unimportant, which of course is your right; yet you have thousands of posts on Planet X/Nibiru related threads, and most of the threads you have started are focused on Planet X/Nibiru - which again is your right. I'm getting the feeling you are deeply concerned about this issue, and you consider it the most important topic on ATS.

If your spiritual house is in order, you have nothing to fear.

Just have some basic preps and a plan. It is better to have preps and a plan and not need it, than to need preps and a plan and not have them.

Ya know what...

Honestly , knock it off, stop telling people to get their "spiritual house in order", it's great that you have found religion, but religion has no place in this discussion... or do you think you run MY religion or are you just getting off on telling everyone else what they should and shouldn't believe... my religious belief system doesn't even have anything resembling "getting your spiritual house in order"

Not everyone shares the same religion, so you're becoming extremely offensive on that end, and the harping and harping on preparation is just getting old..

Also NOT ONE PERSON ON THIS SITE HAS EVER DENIED THAT IT IS GOOD TO HAVE A CONTINGENCY PLAN, in fact we all have them I'm pretty sure... so stop harping those two things..

Gods.. get over yourself already, you are far from an end all be all of moral virtue, especially if you continue to belittle people and demand we do something that goes against out belief system..

PROOOOOOF PLEASE PROVIDE SOME PROOOOOOOOOF that IS NOT JOHN MOORE OR NANCY LIEDER OR BIBLIOTECHAPLIEDEYS
edit on 6-8-2012 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Your meta-analysis of my posts is off the mark.

The issue is not of importance, but of wonder at how anyone could possibly believe in the hoax of an unknown planet in the solar system that passes close to the Earth in the next decade or even longer out.

How could anyone believe in this fairy tale? That is what I am interested in learning.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So.............because extremely tight-lipped people with compartmentalized security information have not mentioned anything to you, this is proof that John Moore is wrong?

That makes no sense at all. Why would anyone come clean by telling a known hoaxer like Moore? Why not tell the MSM and provide the needed evidence? Oh, that's right - there is no evidence.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

Ok you made your point loud and clear that you believe Moore is a complete liar.

Move on now I'm tired of hearing your continued convincing, you're not going to change PlanetX's position, as he said several times also that this all may be untrue, but he is simply passing the information on.

Bogus or not I appreciate the update PlanetX.

You're welcome to leave any thread you don't like.

If you have anything to add to this thread you would have, but there isn't much to add tot he fairy tale of an unknown planet moving towards Earth.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
I work with Navy personnel 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I work on several parts of the Navy network. I cannot disclose the exact nature of my job, but I concur - sorry bubba, no truth in the whole "military knows about Nibiru" fantasy.

And I'm not sure where people get the idea that the whole continuity of government thing is narrowed down to a few people. There are quite literally hundreds of people that are involved with many facets of it. Granted, there are aspects of it that are kept quiet by extremely tight-lipped people, but those are things like contingencies and locations. That stuff is also compartmentalized among the people involved, with no single person being capable of sabotaging the entire plan.

So.............because extremely tight-lipped people with compartmentalized security information have not mentioned anything to you, this is proof that John Moore is wrong?

I do however appreciate the first-hand account. I do agree there are hundreds involved in COG, but say it is 500 out of the total, would still make it less than 0.1%.

You see, the problem with your thought about "only some of the highest in the COG plan know about it" is not at all feasable. Those people are not scientists - they are politicians, military personnel, and various federal agents. In order for them to know of something like this, they would need to be told by another source - presumably a person involved in astronomy, NASA, etc.

At that point, your argument about only a few in COG knowing about it is defeated. The person that they get this information from would not be able to get this kind of information without others knowing, if for no other reason than because of logistics. The kind of equipment that would be used is not something that a loner just pops in and fires up. So as you can see, realistically anyway, the whole idea of only a few higher up COG people knowing about something like this just isnt gonna fly.

If you really want to think that there is some sort of grand scheme that involves having this information and keeping it from others, you would be better off trying to blame it on a group of people that have the ability to get this sort of information without involving others in their plans. Maybe certain groups within NASA, or individuals/groups of individuals at places like JPL.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
More large troop movements on the West coast - today. Looks like at least an amoured division, mostly Bradley's and quite a few Abrams. This size movement is rare, but not unheard of. Interesting how the cammo on the vehicles is woodland, not desert - indicating the next theater of operation will not be the mideast/Syria as some have speculated.

When was the last time at least an amoured division saw active duty overseas that wasn't in the MidEast?

Very interesting.............

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Oh man! Thanks for a good laugh! Oh I need to catch my breath.........

A train moving tanks across the US......

OMG! What does this mean?????

Well.......the companies that manufacture the tanks to have to move them. They do need to get them to the different bases that need them.

Does the video show the origination of where the tanks came from?

No.

Does the video show where the tanks are headed to?

No.

So what do we have? A video taken by some young man that has never seen military equipment moved. Be it from a manufacturing plant, or from a base depot and the tanks themselves are being scrapped, decommed, or stored.

Oh....and "they are not painted for desert warfare!"

Again:

This shows someone who has NO idea how military operations work. All equipment can be painted to specs at the manufacturing facility or can be painted later by military personnel.

Want to know how many times we painted our ships in the Navy? Many times. And if deployed to the Persian Gulf, we have to paint over any surfaces that were painted white, including the hull number, so that they are black instead. That's because certain types of missiles like to lock onto surfaces that are white (think oil tanker).

So the color of the tanks means: nothing. Oh, except for those that want to wildly speculate about something they don't know anything about.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well, with so much armour I'd have to speculate that was either an amoured division, a cavalry division, or an amoured cavalry regiment.

The 1st Amoured division is based at Fort Bliss, and the 1st Cavalry division is at Fort Hood - both in Texas as we all know, the 3rd Amoured Cav is also at Fort Hood, but the 11th Amoured Cav is at Fort Irwin - and I believe in the video they mentioned Barstow - very close to Fort Irwin.

So it looks like the better part of the 11th Amoured Cavalry Regiment just packed up for parts unknown.

As for their manufacture, well, no new M1 Abrams have been built for many years, but they have a "remanufacture" program at the Lima plant in Ohio.

Same with the Bradley - used to be manufactured in Santa Cruz, but now have a "remanufacture" program out of Texarkana.

So if these vehicles were coming from the "remanufacture" facility, due to the widespread geographical location of those facilities I doubt they would be on the same train.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice

Ok you made your point loud and clear that you believe Moore is a complete liar.

Move on now I'm tired of hearing your continued convincing, you're not going to change PlanetX's position, as he said several times also that this all may be untrue, but he is simply passing the information on.

Bogus or not I appreciate the update PlanetX.

Thanks FX44rice! Yes, that is true, I'm not convinced of Planet X, but more and more I am convinced that something major globally is up - and is being kept hidden from us.

And why do so many on these threads repeat the same egoic statements over and over - I sometimes think they cannot bear to let one of my posts be the last word on the thread.............egoic thought patterns are dysfunctional.

Peace to you and yours!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

And why do so many on these threads repeat the same egoic statements over and over - I sometimes think they cannot bear to let one of my posts be the last word on the thread.............egoic thought patterns are dysfunctional.

Why do so many of the threads repeat the same idiotic fairy tales over and over again. I sometimes think they must be posting a sad and trite joke. It is more likely that there are people that cannot stand logic and reason and feel an unquenchable urge to attach themselves to anything that is unreasonable and patently false.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Well, with so much armour I'd have to speculate that was either an amoured division, a cavalry division, or an amoured cavalry regiment.

The 1st Amoured division is based at Fort Bliss, and the 1st Cavalry division is at Fort Hood - both in Texas as we all know, the 3rd Amoured Cav is also at Fort Hood, but the 11th Amoured Cav is at Fort Irwin - and I believe in the video they mentioned Barstow - very close to Fort Irwin.

So it looks like the better part of the 11th Amoured Cavalry Regiment just packed up for parts unknown.

As for their manufacture, well, no new M1 Abrams have been built for many years, but they have a "remanufacture" program at the Lima plant in Ohio.

Same with the Bradley - used to be manufactured in Santa Cruz, but now have a "remanufacture" program out of Texarkana.

So if these vehicles were coming from the "remanufacture" facility, due to the widespread geographical location of those facilities I doubt they would be on the same train.

Shipping with trains can involve logistics which at one point will have a lot of the same cargo on it. That cargo will be split off at different points and depots depending upon the destinations of those cargoes.

The opposite is true too: like cargo coming from different regions meeting up until you finally end up with a very long cargo train pulling that cargo to a single destination, even though the cargo all came from different places.

I used to work for Union Switch & Signal many years ago, repairing electronics used in train locomotives, end of cab systems and such. You learn quite a bit about trains. Like the fact it costs a rail road company 2.2 million dollars to have a fully loaded train sit on the tracks for 5 minutes when it's suppose to be moving (happens when the engineer of the train exceeds the speed limit on tracks using the EH Cab system. He'll get a warning to slow down. Failure to do so results in the cab system applying the brakes and makes the train stop, where it will sit for 5 full minutes before the engineer is allowed to move again........and be removed as an engineer once he gets to where he's going)..

Anyways, sure, this is a conspiracy site and you can theorize all you want. But with your only evidence that video, I would say it's more like wild guessing than theory......

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

hmm interesting, a train carrying a bunch of tanks out of storage to be repainted... that area that the tracks are in is around Edwards AFB in Lancaster CA, I've seen this video MANY times before.........it keeps popping up as "new"

Someone (I think it was even someone who believed we were about to put everyone in FEMA camps) debunked this one LONG LONG ago....

We have a ton of tanks in storage, they were all painted forest colors as a standard, and that the US military had to pull em all out and repaint them for wherever they were headed. Sometimes they just get things ready... Sometimes it's just for practice, hell they could be headed to 29 Stumps (29 Palms)......... you just don't know for sure, and as such...

You throw out more insults to everyone, now galling them egoic... Well here's an insult for you.. DELUSIONAL, it's what you are rapidly becoming if you believe all the gloom and doom you are spewing forth from thee mouth.. I find it interesting that you are more willing to believe some random un-named person spewing something than people (multiple) that do not know each other but are basically saying the same thing... You are more willing to believe that someone is an alien placed here on Earth, than you are that while there's life in the universe, it's probably not here on internet forums.

This is the trap of conspiracies, you believe in one, and you start to apply that belief to ALL things, and it clouds rational thought processes. Think of it this way..

1) Building blows up in full view of the whole world, everyone sees object hit building.
2) someone denies what happened, and comes up with alternate theory.
3) alternate theory , makes sense in a strange way so it takes off.
4) all sorts of "proof" of alternate theory comes out
5) people read proof, assume it's correct without checking and it becomes fact, replacing previous fact.
6) someone comes along and debunks "proof" is laughed at or demeaned by 2-3-4-5 believers
7) fact is lost for good, reason suspended and now people start to think everything is tied into this and see conspiracies to do harm everywhere....noone is telling the truth, except for those who spout doom.
8) life no longer becomes worth living
9) well we all know where this goes.......

So you see, you can't just apply a blanket "If it's doom it's true" blinder to everything, and certainly you can't demean or rip into people for disagreeing with your doom and gloom. Of course the Government hides things from us, it's part of their function, and I would be very worried if they DID tell us every single thing they were up to, that's why they call some things National Security issues, but for all my years in, I can tell you, a lot of times what's not said, isn't anything so life altering that people would start rioting in the streets if they knew..

Get off of it already, there is no Nibiru, there never was a Nibiru, there isn't a mythical Planet X that's gonna tilt the Earth and melt the poles..

There are much better conspiracies to get caught up in, HAARP comes to mind.... 9/11, free energy suppression, but rogue planets so do not top that list....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Here is the video for Monday's radio show, much talk about Planet X/Nibiru as per my summary a few posts above:

And here are some nice second Sun images taken yesterday, note how the smaller body which is not the Sun can be partially seen behind a cloud - lens flares don't hide behind clouds. If it were a lens flare it would appear in front of the cloud:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Hey look it's RoScoLaz' photo. Well at least we now know that Moore is at reading ATS if not actively participating in these debates. Funny how he doesn't mention that the neither the photographer nor anyone else saw the object when the photo was taken. He also doesn't mention the photographer's claim that this is a lens flare or other visual effect.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Nice pictures.

Can you provide the originals?

If not, they are worthless I'm afraid.

Edit: Oh yah! Never mind, it is RoScoLaz's picture, and he did provide the original......and said there was nothing there and only saw it on the photo itself, and even he believes it was a cool lens affect with his camera.

edit on 7-8-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I don't understand how a lens flare can be partially obscured by a cloud, wouldn't a lens flare by definition be in front of the cloud?

Here is an example of a lens flare in front of some trees, you can see the flare is a fully round, not partially round image, and not at all obscured by the trees:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I don't understand how a lens flare can be partially obscured by a cloud, wouldn't a lens flare by definition be in front of the cloud?

That's ok. You don't seem to understand a lot of things about these lens flares and reflections.
Have you tried this yourself yet?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Yes, those are regular lens flare's - obviously. How does that relate to the image I posted above? Are those lens flares partiallly obscured by the person's finger? No, of course not.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Apparently there was some guy on ATS who predicted the Japan EQ last year, and gave a 104 hour warning, and it was pretty much bang on.

Anywhere, someone on ATS started a thread yesterday that details how this guy has given another warning of 104 hours, I think starting from sometime yesterday, of major Tsunami's on the US West Coast, and in Australia.

Maybe that is why we are seeing major amoured troop movements in California.

I guess we will find out by the end of the week whether the government knew something was going to happen - and didn't warn anyone.

Here is the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join