It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who the heck are these guys? (Expendables 2)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
be pretty pointless making a movie called The Expendables if non of the actors were expendable, you would think

Well I would anyway

You rock, man. That's an actual explanation that can justify their presence in my book. A guy above was onto something similar. I like that particular train of thought.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

I'm just bustn your hump dude....

Now did you watch the 1st one in which the actors you don't like where in? It's been awhile so I have to go back and rewatch it but from what I remember. it was basically what guy movies are. Action killing etc. So what's gonna be the difference except they're adding Schwarznegger and norris?

Honestly it's not the 80's anymore and I find it hard to actually watch the old timers in action flicks anymore. It's actually totally unbelievable and a little embarrasing if ya ask me. They had their days when they were in their prime. Especially what arnold used to be and accomplished then you look at him now. He was a legend and has my respect but it's time to play different roles a little more realistic.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It is probably because it was up to stallone who himself said couture was the toughest out of them all. Thats the beauty of already being an established action star, you can cast people who inspire you in your own movies. Here is one article but if you google or youtube it he repeats it all over the place.
ARTICLE

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
They should've gone with a one man army and cut down the cast and costs!

Except someone would need to do a voice over.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join