It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's that have been shot down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is my first post and most important one.

Some people will not like this post im sorry for this but it needs to be told,Hopefully it will educate our officials that we are sick of it.

What i have channeled from RA,Horus and O Siris is that we have shot down two 3rd density craft that are piramid shaped.These craft are called Arkmanra's.

In 1955 five 3rd density craft entered Earths skies,Four of them escaped with their lives but one that was flying through the Australian desert ended up with a side winder up its intact blowing it to pieces.There was three beings on board,Two died on impact which left one fighting for his life,He died two days later.This craft had five virable thusters.When the United States found this out just last year,The australian secret service was kicked out of World affairs,They no longer have offices over sea's.It was i who gave this sensitive information to the world.

In 1967 durring the hieght of the cold war a craft with sixteen piro inverted thrusters was shot down over Washington,Two beings lost their lives.Doctors tried like hell to save these beings who were hundreds of thousands of years more civilised/advanced than us.What is understood is that America thought that Russia had shot down one of the 1955 expedition and got it going again,It is understood that the Americans thought that the craft was going to activate is warp core thus sending Washington to hell.If warp was activated near biuldings and such,The structures would change to a liquid density.

What is thought is that we have alienated beings from Serius to a point were no longer do 3rd density craft make an appearance,Which means we will not know how they made it passed the point of all resouces being consumed.As these beings shift Planets once they consume thier resources.

What i have been told by Horus and O Siris is that RA is going to give it a chance on Christmas day 2012.If this craft can be filmed without hinderance then expect a mass arrival by RA's armada fleet over the next ten years.What is planned is that the armada force will biuld massive tetrahedrons out in orbit for Earth to experiance space travel to other Worlds.Only a chance like this will save Earth and its habitants.

As some know a tetrahedron lies a the bottom of the north pole,This is how some 30,000 6th density survivers traveled here from Serius six some seventy million years ago.These survivers occupied Lizard King who was a formidable preditor which was giuded into the ocean to create mammels.By this time Horus had been here creating evolution for two billion years,He used time/speed as the equation.

This is as accurate occurrance of what i have channeled.

Blessings of light and love David Junior
edit on 25-7-2012 by forddavidjunior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Link?

Source?

This seems extremely fictional.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Its all channeled material from O Siris and Horus.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior
reply to post by DaTroof

Its all channeled material from O Siris and Horus.

Ask these O Siris and Horus fellows to please make some sense.

I dont even understand the sentences. 3rd density? What? Do you mean 3rd dynasty (if we are talking about Egyptian gods)? Up its intact? Sounds dirty. And what the hell is a virable thruster?

I dont get it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by forddavidjunior

Channeled? Can you channel one for me? I really need to meet one.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

In 1955 five 3rd density craft entered Earths skies,Four of them escaped with their lives but one that was flying through the Australian desert ended up with a sidewinder up its intact blowing it to pieces.

The Sidewinder didnt enter service until 1956.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'd stick to the gray area to post crap like this!!

I've asked loads of supossed "channelers" for divitive answers and never once got anything even close to common sence or reality.

And stop with the density rubbish, you sound like a fake medium to me, and recently ATS is being bombarded with these Hoaxers.

I'd like to see at least one peice of evidence.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Why does a google search of Arkmanra bring me to David Icke's official forums?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

A density is a way of explaining mass and parallel universes,A virable thruster is a way of changing the position of thrust

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I smell Galactic Federation Of Light

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Medications? Do you have any. I was just wondering if you have them aroun.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

I was trying to add faith in our sun Gods

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Umm...don't you mean "variable" thrust?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

reply to post by merka

A density is a way of explaining mass and parallel universes,A virable thruster is a way of changing the position of thrust

No, no it's not, it's a way people (hoaxers) try and make out that they know what they are talking about but if you spend some time doing some research, it's all a big pile!
edit on 25-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Its a fine line when channeling such entities,Im affraid im as sane as you

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

It's ok: Everyone gets confused. "O Sirus" is not a channel. OWN is owned by Opera. "O" is the oxygen network. I watch neither -- but hear their stuff is crazier than H2...

Just sayin....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Im sorry but anything "channeled" has no more factual validity than a dream. Im not saying your wrong or even lying just people come out with stuff like this everyday and in my mind without proof it means nothing

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

We are called by many names Galactic Federation of light is one of those names.

link   
Serius is not even a word.

Sirius is the Dog Star and a satellite radio service.

You are a density...

link   
reply to post by gortex

From now on can we refer to them as the empire? Or the trade federation

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join