It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I read the whole thing... and laughed and snickered.

You learn the secrets of the universe and then share it via ATS? Go one take a photo of them and see if they notice you doing it.... but I must warn you, taking a photo of your imagination hasn't been perfected yet, but if you can do it you'll make billions...(hey, that not one of the secrets they told you about is it?)

Man, I love ATS, it really is a great humour site.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Okay i am back, sorry about the delay but my last post was around midnight uk time last night.

I teach at a private institution, but i am on morning break right now, i am finished for the day at 2pm, with it being almost the end of terms here for all schools and institutions.
I believe in the U.S most places broke up for summer over a month ago, in the UK we are not quite so lucky.

Alright i have decided i will tell you all a bit about myself. My age (i have decided there isnt any harm in giving my age, as there are probably millions of people in the world my age, so it doesnt identify me personally), is 52.
I have taught several topics at schools in the midlands and london for the last 15 years.
I was born to devout christian parents, and whilst i know myself that all religions are a lie, i am still grateful that at least i grew up in a home with morals and values, and i aim to spread that with other people.

The sightings first occured when i was 30.
Because these people just appeared like normal people (albeit tall), i did not believe they were non human.
They didnt even show me their craft for the first year.
I asked them upon the first meeting to give me a sign they werent human, and Schneerson (the male), took his hand, waved it in a circular motion at a tree, and caused it to topple.
He then waved his hand the other way, and the tree went back to its original state.

I havent had a chance to read all the replies as i have only logged on now, but will do so and aim to reply to every person.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Ok OP welcome back, so when they are not discussing things in your garden what are they doing here?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert

Ok OP welcome back, so when they are not discussing things in your garden what are they doing here?

I can answer that no problem.
When they are not with me, they are meeting other people, and sharing their wisdom with them too.
I have said in other posts that i am not the only contactee.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Fellow UK member here from down Devon

This peaks my interest, Sounds very interesting and while I take it with a pinch of salt I will give you the benefit of the doubt and ask some questions if that is okay?

You spoke of abductions occurring while out of body, this is something I have thought about myself considering the hallmarks of your typical abduction and my own personal experiences with OBE's. As far as I am aware I have never been abducted but I can recognize the similarity's between the two. So, is there a reason for them being out of body abductions or is it simply because they are 4th dimensional and we are 3rd? Also, is there any hints towards the intentions of these abductions?

Another point briefly, is there anything that they have spoke to you of about creativity? I have always wondered where creativity fits in with life and if there is a purpose to the creations we make while we're here.

Thanks
Take it easy

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

watch you don't wear those violin strings out.sanctimonious much?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by constant_thought
Fellow UK member here from down Devon

This peaks my interest, Sounds very interesting and while I take it with a pinch of salt I will give you the benefit of the doubt and ask some questions if that is okay?

You spoke of abductions occurring while out of body, this is something I have thought about myself considering the hallmarks of your typical abduction and my own personal experiences with OBE's. As far as I am aware I have never been abducted but I can recognize the similarity's between the two. So, is there a reason for them being out of body abductions or is it simply because they are 4th dimensional and we are 3rd? Also, is there any hints towards the intentions of these abductions?

Another point briefly, is there anything that they have spoke to you of about creativity? I have always wondered where creativity fits in with life and if there is a purpose to the creations we make while we're here.

Thanks
Take it easy

Regarding your first sentence, anywhere near exeter? i will be in exeter from monday for 5 days.

With regards to your question it depends. Humanity unfortunately because it is not tuned into the abilities that it has, and i mean the true abilities, because the dna has been messed with (and i should add, is easily reversable), allow themselves to be prone to easy manipulation by entities who dont always have their interest at heart.
Take for example you going back in time 500 years, showing people a rocket, a gun, a laser, the internet, a hologram, they would think you are a god.
Same in the past, primitive humans were easily manipulated by entities with technology millions of years more advanced, and they assumed that only gods can be capable of such `magic`.
The point i am getting at here, is it is so easy for these entities to posess somebody , or make the person see for example a beautiful woman in front of them (when it is a reptilian), do you see what i mean.
I am not going to claim this doesnt happen, and that all these entities are of the light, because many of them are not.

So yes, many people whove had experiences probably have been abducted, possibly in body or out of body, but as ive explained above i cant vouch for every one.
But i will say this is nothing new it has been happening for a long time.

Will answer other points when i return as my break is over now
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Schizophreniaaaaaaa, May you find courage on strenght buddy. Take ur pills

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

"When it is a reptilian" goooooood!!!!! I'm gone

edit on 25-7-2012 by bsalert because: edit text

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Close the door on your way out

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This should have been posted in the Jokes / Puns section! I haven't luahged so hard in a while, thanks OP!

How about you ask the aliens to write in this thread??

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patrik
This should have been posted in the Jokes / Puns section! I haven't luahged so hard in a while, thanks OP!

How about you ask the aliens to write in this thread??

To be honest i`m rather angry you consider this to be a joke, i am not sure where at any stage i have suggested this is a joke. i am also angry considering this is an important part of my life

If i may add, this is exactly the reason why these entities wont walk up to somebody random and show themselves, or appear on national tv, most of humanity are simply to immature and spiritually unprepared.

I have said from the begining very soon the world will know, and those who doubted will hang their heads in shame

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Legal or illegal aliens?

I used to be legal alien, and then I took citizenship....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Does theirs craft produce orangeish light? Do they travel in pairs?

Can you ask them: what kind of entities uses thunderstorm (for charging their craft or to materialize.. dunno what it was), have orange like propulsion lights in their craft? Personally seen them 1 week ago in Eastern European part...

And yes OP, I believe in you... had myself a few encounters with spiritual realm. I don't need any proof that they ARE. But I need answers
It is hard to keep altered mind state to seek knowledge without proper tools for humans and I think they know what I'm talking about.

Thanks.
edit on 2012.7.25 by amfis because: (no reason given)

edit on 2012.7.25 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Amazing Bernard, never fail to amuse us

You are lying, i know this because a unicorn i have been friends with for some time just told me.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I have a question...about the male ET, you said was named Schneerson. Why does he go by the name of this famous person.....one would think an Alien from another planet wanting to have a low profile...well, would pick some other name, ya know...Not someone known as the Jewish Messiah in his lifetime.

Menachem Mendel Schneerson (April 5, 1902 OS[1] – June 12, 1994 NS), known as the Lubavitcher Rebbe or just the Rebbe among his followers,[3] was a prominent Hasidic rabbi who was the seventh and last Rebbe (Hasidic leader) of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. He was fifth in a direct paternal line to the third Chabad-Lubavitch Rebbe, Menachem Mendel Schneersohn. In January 1951, a year after the death of his father-in-law, Rabbi Yosef Yitzchok Schneersohn, he assumed the leadership of the Lubavitch movement.

He led the movement until his death in 1994, greatly expanding its worldwide activities and founding a worldwide network of institutions to spread Orthodox Judaism among the Jewish people.[4] These institutions include schools, kindergartens, synagogues, Chabad houses, and others, and are run under the auspices of Merkos L'Inyonei Chinuch, the educational branch of the Chabad movement. During his lifetime many of his followers had considered him to be the Jewish Messiah.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I have a question...about the male ET, you said was named Schneerson. Why does he go by the name of this famous person.....one would think an Alien from another planet wanting to have a low profile...well, would pick some other name, ya know...Not someone known as the Jewish Messiah in his lifetime.

Menachem Mendel Schneerson (April 5, 1902 OS[1] – June 12, 1994 NS), known as the Lubavitcher Rebbe or just the Rebbe among his followers,[3] was a prominent Hasidic rabbi who was the seventh and last Rebbe (Hasidic leader) of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. He was fifth in a direct paternal line to the third Chabad-Lubavitch Rebbe, Menachem Mendel Schneersohn. In January 1951, a year after the death of his father-in-law, Rabbi Yosef Yitzchok Schneersohn, he assumed the leadership of the Lubavitch movement.

He led the movement until his death in 1994, greatly expanding its worldwide activities and founding a worldwide network of institutions to spread Orthodox Judaism among the Jewish people.[4] These institutions include schools, kindergartens, synagogues, Chabad houses, and others, and are run under the auspices of Merkos L'Inyonei Chinuch, the educational branch of the Chabad movement. During his lifetime many of his followers had considered him to be the Jewish Messiah.
en.wikipedia.org...

Glad you asked, as you can see, Rabbi Schneerson was the (in a sense) jewish version of mother teresa, he did a LOT of good, and helped save countless lives, and his legacy still lives on today.

He is the offspring of the extratterestrial that i am in contact with, but rabbi scheerson chose to occupy a human body and live a human life, just like Christ came down into a human body, however the spirit which is on an continuous journey can reincarnate as it wishes.

So i am glad you pointed that out, and i was suprised that not many people had heard of Rabbi Schneerson

Many entities choose to come into human bodies (some into society), and influence/ help mankind
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Sounds like you need a better neighborhood ... those are drunks that camp out on your front lawn .. alcohol tends to make people think they have the wisdom of the ages ...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Sounds like you need a better neighborhood ... those are drunks that camp out on your front lawn .. alcohol tends to make people think they have the wisdom of the ages ...

These are 7 foot spiritual entities from venus, not `drunks camping out`!

Please, if you have nothing to add except to make fun, please dont bother

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
When might you take pictures of the humanoids, and upload them?

that's basically what everyone's waiting for, right beside waiting for the part where you tell us we'll pay for this.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join