It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfis

Originally posted by sopheruk
Schneerson would like you all to see this.

This emblem was the one handed to King David thousands of years ago, by extraterrestrials, it gives the owner, the power of flight

So the possible ET in the photo does not posses flying capabilities without device. How it differs from US earth humans then?

It has a craft capable of travelling vast distances within seconds.

May i ask, have you prepared for this afternoon?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This emblem was the one handed to King David thousands of years ago, by extraterrestrials, it gives the owner, the power of flight

So the possible ET in the photo does not posses flying capabilities without device. How it differs from US earth humans then?

It does not for the fact this could be project Blue Beam if it does go down and I am being suspicious for this manner of fact. They ran the first test in Africa

The other time was involving a complete carpet bombing in Bosnia when 4 kids were actually in telepathic contact predicting things.

So if anything goes down today do not jump the gun of boarding the craft of the kind alien giving out candy (candy= knowledge and gifts)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I have sent you a message....

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

So what? Our 'USA' gov probably has that already. That does not impress me much.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

So if anything goes down today do not jump the gun of boarding the craft

Please ignore this user, if you are invited aboard a craft, you ACCEPT it is a once in a life time chance

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Spits out coffee wait a minute that is Merkaba seal.

Just what are you and your contacts be up to Sopheruk ?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

So if anything goes down today do not jump the gun of boarding the craft

Please ignore this user, if you are invited aboard a craft, you ACCEPT it is a once in a life time chance

Yep, you can sell your soul only once.

link   
How should we prepare?

Also, i had no clue who schneerson even was but now I think I know..... The Jewish Messiah? Is this correct?

Learn something every day on ATS! Love it!

Oh.... Have yall heard about coast to coast radio whereas ets are at a base in alaska and they too are supposed to show them selves today! www.abovetopsecret.com... Check it out!

But ya know.. Jesus told us he would come like a thief in the night. I dont think he needs anyone to usher him in this world nor does he need tv to do it.

Is this a false prophet day where we all have to either be killed or get whisked away to hell?
edit on 28-7-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

link   

First clear photo of Schneerson, please note he once again asked that face is not shown until the broadcast.

Here he can be seen holding the microphone, we have two tv crews here.

Looks like a screenshot of a video of some live play from a VHS tape.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
These are beings of love and light, and bring with them pure spiritual energy, they can be trusted!

link   
reply to post by sopheruk

How rude of you to refer to your 'friends' from Venus as it

You are usually very polite! and they do have names? don't they?

link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Not long to go now folks, I decided to lube my whole body in KY Jelly, just so I'm sure to be totally wet from head to toe. It's a little slimy, but I think it's going to be worth it.

Oooh'er Mr.
Must be a man of means, that stuff doesn't come cheap.

Telly's on now....By the looks of that Alien fellas garb I'm expecting to see an episode of It's a Royal Knockout.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

In two hours 5 minutes, a major tv channel will be contacted.
Half an hour later, the newsflash around the world.
And half an hour after that, the entities will appear.

Are YOU prepared? both physically and spiritually

This will be the greatest moment in human history and i am so proud of each and every one of you

Wait there! Didnt you say that they will appear on all channels? Now you are saying that they will contact the media, so they can do a news flash? As for the photo, another dodgy looking photo. The sort of photo you would expect billy mieir to come out with

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Not long to go now folks, I decided to lube my whole body in KY Jelly, just so I'm sure to be totally wet from head to toe. It's a little slimy, but I think it's going to be worth it.

Oooh'er Mr.

Telly's on now....By the looks of that Alien fellas garb I'm expecting to see an episode of It's a Royal Knockout.

I would appreciate you to take the comedy elsewhere. This is a serious thread for serious minded people who want change

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
actually, i looked at the photo on my phone and it looked bad. I have just viewed it on my computer, and i must say, what a load of rubbish. Just looks like victorian clothing, and im sure thats where you ripped the photo from

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

These are beings of love and light, and bring with them pure spiritual energy, they can be trusted!

How?
Where are the evidence? Do they show us a movie about Jesus Christ and we will be happy sheeps going to their crafts?

I'm surre, love & light could manifest in other ways. I'm appreciate your effort Sopher, but I'll stay at my home - earth.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Bet you didn't type that with a straight face.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Oooh'er Mr.

I would appreciate you to take the comedy elsewhere. This is a serious thread for serious minded people who want change

We all want change, we all want a better world, but its people like you that fill the gullible with hope, all for your own attention seeking, or for fun. Either one makes you very disturbed

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
actually, i looked at the photo on my phone and it looked bad. I have just viewed it on my computer, and i must say, what a load of rubbish. Just looks like victorian clothing, and im sure thats where you ripped the photo from

Tudor clothing.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Tudor clothing.

Yes exactly! I just cant wait for 4pm to come and go. Im sure he will go too when nothing happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join