It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What if Iran floats the rumor that Israel is planning a false flag and blaming it on Iran, just so that Iran can have plausible deniability over a real strike? OR, what if the US, floats the tip to Iran, so that Iran can publicize it, to preempt Israel from actually doing it, because the US doesn't want it to happen? OR, what if China is planning the strike, to crush the European economy, and blaming it on Israel blaming it on Iran, to bring the US into war with Iran, so that China can support Iran and sell their military wares and battle the US covertly, OR, Or, or, and so on.....

All plausible, all ridiculous, all part of a world politics arena that I don't even want to speculate about.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

That excerpt isn't from the link at the top. That link just says Israel may attack Iran while the games were going on.. which would be a terrible move as it would put a lot of people there in danger I think, of retaliation attacks.

Which link is the one you posted from because I wanted to see the rest about G4S.

Ok I found it. You should clarify that the excerpt is NOT from the times of Israel site and is from the UFO blogger site. The way you have it is misleading.
edit on 24-7-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Would not surprise me one bit! Its no great secret that Israel and the USA are best pals because of secret illuminati connections and after all the illuminati hate muslims. This would give the UK, USA and Israel the reason to declare war on Iran and Islamic country. Oh and they have a fair bit of oil that can be pinched too.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So we have two stories;

One about the G4S greed in cheap labour.

And an article written on the Khamenei's Press TV website by lone Gordon Duff and an Iranian proofreader.

A few internet logs and amateur video editors put the two stories together and voilà, something to entertain yourself with.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 010203

Yep.. It's a mess. Hopefully OP fixes it because right now it looks intentionally misleading. Looks like he is trying to make a legitimate website appear to state something that is actually from a blog. It's in hoax waters almost.

On the article though.. if Israel really attacked Iran during the Olympics it would be terrible. It's supposed to be a peaceful event of sportsmanship (though it barely resembles that today) and it could be the people in London in danger of retaliations. It seems like NO ONE would back Israel if they chose that timefrain to attack. However.. it seems like something they would do since all eyes would be on the Olympics as a distraction.

Here is why I think they WONT do it. Too much money involved in the Olympics from advertisers/sponser/and television stations. Israel has big friends making millions off of the Olympics, they might lose some friends if they get in the way of the money. So my prediction? They won't attack during the Olympics (or maybe they will right before in and out - or right after). It's really a coin toss on what's more important distraction or monies.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Although I'm not English, I love the country and it's where I spend the majority of my MY time
But I believe you have atleast 5 different alert systems, but 2 main ones ( the ones your allowed to know about )
Bikini and tesseral if memory serves me right
I'll have a probe tomorrow with a colegue of mine as to what they both represent and whet the current states are in the UK

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
Although I'm not English, I love the country and it's where I spend the majority of my MY time
But I believe you have atleast 5 different alert systems, but 2 main ones ( the ones your allowed to know about )
Bikini and tesseral if memory serves me right
I'll have a probe tomorrow with a colegue of mine as to what they both represent and whet the current states are in the UK

And (assuming you are a US American), thanks to the efforts of your countrymen, arming and funding the IRA and other terror groups, the alerts are extremely well rehearsed and understood.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Our politicians need to stand up to the Zionists and take our countries back.

Israel is a tiny country yet their lobby controls America and the UK and the majority of Western Europe! It's mind boggling how it happened.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Tramadolnights

Assumptions are the mother of all f**k up's

No I'm not American and I would appreciate if before you acuse people you 'denied ignorence' and at least did a little research
As in the first few lines of my introduction it clearly states that I'm not an American

And I'd appreciate it if people from outside my country stopped funding terror here, but since that isn't likely to happen anytime soon I guess I'll keep assuming.

Did you eat in McDonald's ?
Ever listen to the coors ?

Mcdonalds is supposed to have donated to sin fein to secure the safety of their restaurants from IRA action
And the coors also donated to sin fein
Not to mention the 8 months I've spent in Ireland on counter terrorism duties and intelligence and serveilance ops

Not for a very long time for either of those things, though with the Coors, their record of having worked to raise money for the Princes Trust, and accepting an MBE from the Queen indicates to me that they are not as nationalist as your crap little argument would have me believe. What was that about "deny ignorance" (note the correct spelling of the word "ignorance".

So..............jog on looser !

What has happened to ATS.............ah face book !
And the summer holidays !

I'm not going anywhere. You on the other hand, should go.

Whatever happened to border controls and visas?
Oh, the EU.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Tramadolnights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Oh im sorry dic

Considering you've been at this site for all of 5 mins
Considering that your post was an UNIFORMED UNEDUCATED attack on myself
Considering you seem to know soooooooooooooooooo much about the IRA and its funding
Considering that I have worked for, with and advised YOUR special forces in Ireland
Considering I'm now in transit from Afghanistan ( where again I was embedded with your sf ) to another theatre ( where again ill be working for your sf ) - at the request of YOUR gov - thus you as a voter !
Considering the all but off topic post of yours against myself
Considering this is being typed out on a touch screen device getting bounced around in the back of armoured SV across the desert - I think my spelling isn't that bad
Considering you DON'T HAVE A BLOODY SCOOBY DO WHO THE HELL I COULD BE !

I've gotta call TROLL !!
What's up not getting enough attention ??
Feel the need to try and start an unfounded unwarranted argument ?
Feel the need to accuse and sling insults and accusations ?

Hell The queen shook Martin mcguinuis's hand - when the IRA had killed her cousin ( think it was cousin if memory serves ) -
But of course - you know it all don't you !

Mummy not love you enough ?
Grow up .........dic
edit on 24-7-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

I call bullsh!t on all of your claims to have any connection to the Special Forces. As well as being in a desert. I'm certainly not a troll. I just made a guess that was wrong.

I'm reporting your comment, absolutely unnacceptable insults that need to be dealt with. The thought that we let people so mentally unstable and prone to verbally abusive outbursts into my country is deeply worrying.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Tramadolnights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Lmao - go for it dude - you want a spanking ?
You feel the need to get shot down - make your play
The members of ATS have ways of dealing with your type !

Lol report me !!!!!! Please do
I asked questions - I didn't make statements like yourself
What's up bit of more than you can chew - go on - go have a cry to the mods

Oh no I've lost some ats points

What am I going to do

Summer hold eh !

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

And please note I said I'm not ENGLISH !
I could be Irish/welsh/scot for all you know !
But it would take some degree of intelligence to deduce that, even you with all your vast knowlege, obvious skill, and powers of observation didn't pick up on that !

edit on 24-7-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added some more .......dic

I doubt that highly. Even the Scottish and Welsh aren't so insular as to refer to the UKSF as "your SF", or even the "sf" as you call them. They would use their proper name, something I doubt you even know.

Also they aren't as base and unstable as you seem to be.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Not as base ????
I'm sorry was that meant to be biased ?

And naturally due to my work I value my anonymity - so I always use a certain degree of deception and 'smoke'
I could be your neighbour

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Not as base ????
I'm sorry was that meant to be biased ?

No, base. As in, you are base. You have absolutely no class and are completely uncouth.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What's up bit of more than you can chew - go on - go have a cry to the mods

Oh no I've lost some ats points

What am I going to do

Summer hold eh !

Bit off more than I can chew? I don't think a delusional man who thinks he is a SF operative and who can only use rude and impolite conversational techniques is "more than I can chew".

Nice try though.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

And naturally due to my work I value my anonymity - so I always use a certain degree of deception and 'smoke'
I could be your neighbour

Nah you're just full of #.

Absolutely hillarious, but a full of # Walter Mitty in any case.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

And just how is that ?

Compared to your post ?

Pot/kettle ! Much !

OP soz for this I have no intention of derailing this thread and unreservedly apologise for this

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have read through the majority of this thread and I'm quite amazed at how many people have bought into this idea that it's 'the powers that be' that will cause any sort of trouble during the Olympics or directly to another country. Some people really do need to step away from their computers once in a while and see the world from other perspectives and not just AboveTopSecret. As much as I enjoy posting here and reading people's thoughts some of these theories are just ridiculous.

If there was more evidence to back up these theories I would wholeheartedly follow it providing the evidence is there. However, when posters, whether intentionally or not post fantasy stories about how a third party who knows an old lady called Doris who works in la la land and she knows that there will be an attack on whatever city in the world I start to lose interest.

AboveTopSecret prides itself on denying ignorance but at the same time it has to deny idiocy. I realise some, if not most will disagree with my post. I sincerely apologise if this does not fit into one of your conspiracy theories.

If someone can send me a PM with details on 'the powers that be' and who they are I would be grateful as I am willing to deny my own (possible) blind ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join