It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tramadolnights

face palm !

Yawns !

See you had your little cry to the mods

If you can't run with the dogs - don't p**s up the tree

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader

face palm !

Yawns !

See you had your little cry to the mods

If you can't run with the dogs - don't p**s up the tree

Go back to pretending to work for the Special Forces. You do it better than you do metaphores.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Dude - you accused me !
YOU were the one with an uneducated ill informed attack on myself
And then have a cry when I defend myself
I simply commented on the Brits alert states and accuse me of funding terrorism !
I'll tell you what matey - u2u me where you are and I'll pay you a visit and remove any doubts you may have

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Dude - you accused me !
YOU were the one with an uneducated ill informed attack on myself
And then have a cry when I defend myself
I simply commented on the Brits alert states and accuse me of funding terrorism !
I'll tell you what matey - u2u me where you are and I'll pay you a visit and remove any doubts you may have

Haha, you just get funnier and funnier. Nevermind, I'm sure once you've recieved the mental health support you need you'll be a much more stable member of whatever society you come from.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Oh dear

You really don't have anything constructive to add do you !
In any of your posts ANYWHERE !

But I am getting the mental health treatment I need already, thanks for your concern

You called me out - I stand ready to prove YOU WRONG.
Anytime your ready me old shipwreck

Typical - causes trouble - then runs for mummy
I'm ready to prove what I am - Let's not change topic eh !

Just face it - you made a boo boo and showed us your colours with you assumption and personal attacks
No ammount of 'I don't believe you''s and continuing attacks on my grammar spelling and obvious irritation at your assumption and attacks will hide you from the good people at ATS, or cover up the fact that you assume, insult then try to cover your ass

Your like one of those ethnic groups you've let in your boarders
Start trouble - sling insults
But when someone counters you - you go have a whine and claim your so innocent !

Grow up hypocrite

And as much as I hate to go here
I'm getting starred for my posts !
Should tell you something !
Me thinks your just looking foolish

Flags stars points ..........meh !

edit on 24-7-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Our politicians need to stand up to the Zionists and take our countries back.

Israel is a tiny country yet their lobby controls America and the UK and the majority of Western Europe! It's mind boggling how it happened.

Our politicians are owned by the Zionist and if they can't buy them then they will set them up to go to jail. Besides that look at how many dual national Israelis holds seats of power here in the states.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nothing will happen at the UK Olympics, for a start no country in the world has a CCTV surveillance set up like the UK they can follow you from street to street and read the label on you're jeans, especially London, and there too much money at stake to let anything happen at this event.

Any group or movement that are deem a likely threat or disruption to these Olympics have all been quietly removed.

Also just for the record, modern Iran has never been aggressive towards another country, they are a defensive nation .

Anyway for Iran to commit a terrorist attack on a western nation, would mean genocide for them, and they know this, why do you think Iran has not jumped in to help Syria publicly, because doing so would give cause for the beast of NATO, who would love nothing better then to flatten Iran.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Oh dear

You really don't have anything constructive to add do you !
In any of your posts ANYWHERE !

But I am getting the mental health treatment I need already, thanks for your concern

You called me out - I stand ready to prove YOU WRONG.
Anytime your ready me old shipwreck

Typical - causes trouble - then runs for mummy
I'm ready to prove what I am - Let's not change topic eh !

Just face it - you made a boo boo and showed us your colours with you assumption and personal attacks
No ammount of 'I don't believe you''s and continuing attacks on my grammar spelling and obvious irritation at your assumption and attacks will hide you from the good people at ATS, or cover up the fact that you assume, insult then try to cover your ass

Your like one of those ethnic groups you've let in your boarders
Start trouble - sling insults
But when someone counters you - you go have a whine and claim your so innocent !

Grow up hypocrite

Still warbling on. Stop derailing the thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

LMAO

Oh dear ..............we've really got one here folks !

Perhaps if you applied the same manners and decorum in your opening post, that same decorum you expect from me, you wouldn't find yourself in this position

Bet your one of em lol

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
How are we to distinguish between a "false flag" and something that isn't a "false flag"?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

* * * * * * * * * * A T T E N T I O N * * * * * * * * * * *

Enough with the personal comments/attacks. Post on-topic "London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games". The topic is not each other or your personalities.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by superman2012

How have they lost their credibility?

Have they closed the Strait yet?

Sooo...when another nation has said this would be considered an act of aggression, and would respond to with force, not doing so, thereby saving many lives is a loss of credibility?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I bet 10-1 that it will be a bio terrorism attack. Who knows how this might form. But it'll be the perfect opportunity to release this dangerous bug.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
My apologies again mod, but in keeping lol but maaaaa he started it lol

But yeah on topic
A few things I've been told today
The accommodation that's being used by the troops for the Olympics was deemed uninhabitable for the Olympic teams
In 2009 it was deemed uninhabitable for illegal immigrants
The accommodation ( or should I say some of ) that is now being used by the extra 3,500 is so bad diarrhea and vomiting is spreading like wild fire and a substantial ammount of these troops have been struck down

But I'm also hearing about the impressive ECM ( electronic counter measures ) being deployed and used
Now I'm no ECM guru ( witchcraft and wizardry to me lol ) so I'm not sure of the full capabilities of the systems
But if your going ........I wouldn't plan on making any mobile phone calls from the Olympic stadium/village

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Anyone who knows me here, will know that I am one of the biggest sceptics on ATS....however, whilst I am of the mind that nothing will happen at the Olympics.....I just feel that it is too much of a high profile event......If something did happen, then this is the sort of scenario I could see playing out.

But as I said, I think that the Olympics is too high profile, there will be too many people watching....I think any false flag event will come totally from left field, where no one is watching or expecting it.

S&F

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I can only hope that nothing does happen during the Olympics, as although I do not go anywhere near the Olympic site, I drive in the centre of London on a daily basis doing deliveries, and would not want to be caught up in an attack, which could be just as likely to happen in a shopping street in the West End as it is at the Stadium itself. Mind you, if something DOES happen, given the fragile state of world politics, it would not surprise me one bit.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Terrorist attacks are generally unpredictable. That's how they keep their advantage. It wouldn't make sense for them to attack an event with such intense security - it would be too much hard work for them, and far too risky.

So, I strongly doubt anything will happen at the Olympics.

But if something does, I would suggest that 'terrorists' are not behind it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The not so fun thing about this is since 2000 I could guess Isreal is gonna launch a false flag operation and be right on the money several time per yer up until 2012.
Isreal officials and some ##SNIP## have became master at false flagging.
It helps to control any given news agency.
So if it not during the olympics it will be later but the chance Isreal launch a false flag operation is 100% certain.
There is no doubt about it, Iran and Syria will be pointed out from MSM as the suspect. Its not how but when.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Kluute

Anyone who knows me here, will know that I am one of the biggest sceptics on ATS....however, whilst I am of the mind that nothing will happen at the Olympics.....I just feel that it is too much of a high profile event......If something did happen, then this is the sort of scenario I could see playing out.

But as I said, I think that the Olympics is too high profile, there will be too many people watching....I think any false flag event will come totally from left field, where no one is watching or expecting it.

S&F

edit on 24-7-2012 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

Thank you for the incredibly well thought out reply, I particularly enjoyed your remarkable command of the English language, I am also especially grateful for the obvious time you spent compiling your thought provoking response.

When it comes to emoticon use....you sir are an asset to ATS!

edit on 24/7/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join