It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

reply to post by KtruthD

Did either of you read the entirety of Matthew 27? It's in the New Testament where Judas commits suicide.

Matthew 27 New International Version (NIV) Judas Hangs Himself 27 Early in the morning, all the chief priests and the elders of the people made their plans how to have Jesus executed. 2 So they bound him, led him away and handed him over to Pilate the governor. 3 When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders. 4 “I have sinned,” he said, “for I have betrayed innocent blood.” “What is that to us?” they replied. “That’s your responsibility.” 5 So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself. 6 The chief priests picked up the coins and said, “It is against the law to put this into the treasury, since it is blood money.” 7 So they decided to use the money to buy the potter’s field as a burial place for foreigners. 8 That is why it has been called the Field of Blood to this day. 9 Then what was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet was fulfilled: “They took the thirty pieces of silver, the price set on him by the people of Israel, 10 and they used them to buy the potter’s field, as the Lord commanded me.”

Matthew 27 on Biblegateway.com
[a]

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

you know something the only ones that play the real innocent card are not the Joo's as you put it...it are the Zionists who use the jews to hide behind their crimes against humanity and their own people...also...in 1974...Israel set up a worldwide manhunt...decided who was guilty...and assassinated them...Not in their own country...but in any country they deemed necessary.

They are not the only ones that carry out these operations...but they just did it again recently using canadian passports...and this is all ok...Since when is this okay....Sorry but the SOR is EVIL....no thought needed their,,,but are they the only ones...heck no....but by accusing before an event takes place is a SETUP....

You can call a jew a jew if you like....but People who understand knows the difference between a Jew and a Zionist,

OH yes and just a note...it was the 1972 games and i was 10....I watched it on the telly.
WATCH IT HERE
edit on 033131p://f03Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://f12Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

Yes your right, it was 1972 my mistake, I was 6 and watched it on the TV as well, it was quite frightening. However, everything else you state is almost nonsense, your claims about Jews and Zionists are pathetic! When Jews get killed, people like you slant your views that only zionists could have done it, or Arabs were defending themselves! Well those Israeli athletes hurt no one and the Israeli agents hunted down every last one of the terrorists behind the Munich massacre (good for them).

As for using foreign national passports all intelligence agencies do so, Israel just got caught thats all!
edit on 28/7/12 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Lets hope Israel is wise enough not to pull this trick,and start a massive war. specially during the Olympics. because if they do as such and get away with it ,then,i have to say we are all living in a freaking Hollywood studio here,and we are all actors which they really die and suffer but never get paid enough for the role.....The role we never wanted to play to begin with.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Orrrrrrrr....
We could watch the world's athletes and cheer for you home country, accepting that an attack is not going to happen.

GO U.S.A.!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The source for this is one Gordon Duff and here he is
www.veteranstoday.com...
It may or may not be true but note he is a military analyst for Press TV. Press TV takes media bias to a whole new level.
Though I did wonder who was actually behind that bus attack in Bulgaria.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
SO, we're deep in to the 3rd day and the worst thing that's happened so far is the performance of my home nation - GB and I really can't see it getting any worse than that.
edit on 30/7/12 by DaemonD14 because: Grammar error.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
Nothing will happen at the UK Olympics, for a start no country in the world has a CCTV surveillance set up like the UK they can follow you from street to street and read the label on you're jeans, especially London, and there too much money at stake to let anything happen at this event.

Not even remotely true. Both NY and Chicago have more CCTV camera's operated by the authorities than London, as do many other US cities, just as an example. The whole "caught 300 times a day" report has, even by it's own authors since, been widely panned as seriously flawed.

As for this false flag nonsense, honestly... I've lost count of the amount of False flags that should have happened but never did. If ATS is anything to go by, we should have invaded Iran 6 years ago...Still nothing..

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
Well, funnily enough I made a thread about how Iran will probably be blamed for any terrorist event that will take place at the London Olympics around 2/3months ago.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

By now I'm hoping that the users of abovetopsecret have realised that Iran IS NOT the enemy.

And If you think otherwise please stop watching your propaganda-spewing news stations and begin to look at non/less-bias Iran related news sources such as Russia Today.

Peace

It's known the common people of Iran (especially the youth) want change and reform. they're not the enemy. People accuse Jewish and Christian politicians for fueling war all the time. But what about the Islamic regime of Iran? It's their Government with a strong Muslim Extremist belief that makes them a threat. Especially when they openly promised to attack Israel and US targets including the states. Out of their leaders own mouth. I agree I don't speak Farsi or any Iranian dialect (if others exist) but I'm pretty sure someone would have corrected the translators right off the top. No one ever did. I admit I don't trust much of the media in the states but this was from the mouth of their leader who is still their current leader.

I would personally like to see a quick coup takeover and Iran resume to peaceful messures for the sake of their youth's future. They were once our allies. I don't want to argue the CIA placed the Shaw (spell check) of Iran into power but how is a radical Islamic group going to tell the majority it should live the way they see best fit. I don't want to violate cultural beliefs yet the youth seem to want change and become more westernize. If it's wrong, Let Allah deal with it.. not a bunch of self appointed A-Holes.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stew4media

""""The solution of the Islamic Republic to the issue of Palestine and this old wound is a clear and logical proposal that is based on political wisdom accepted by global public opinion and it has been presented in detail previously. We neither propose a classical war with the armies of Islamic countries, nor do we propose throwing Jewish immigrants into the sea or intervention of the United Nations and other international organizations. We propose a referendum among the Palestinian people. Just like any other nation, the Palestinian nation has the right to determine its own destiny and to elect its own government. All the original people of Palestine - including Muslims, Christians and Jews and not foreign immigrants - should take part in a general and orderly referendum and determine the future government of Palestine whether they live inside Palestine or in camps or in any other place. The government that is established after the referendum will determine the destiny of non-Palestinian immigrants who migrated to Palestine in the past. This is a fair and logical proposal which global public opinion understands and it can receive support from independent nations and governments.""""
english.khamenei.ir...

wrong Jihadism is not related to Iran.
www.economist.com...
edit on 3-8-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join