It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did an ANGEL appear in the clouds over an Aurora shooting vigil?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Give people hope ??? What a croc !! Your all loving god pulls the rug out from under their lives !! But there's hope !!! It may be sunny tomorrow !!! Give me a break !!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What I find interesting about this story is that its a wholly internet generated phenomena. I don't read of any reports of anyone seeing the cloud angel at the time of the vigil. The woman who took the pic only thought it was a funny looking cloud and posted it on her Facebook as such. It is only after posting it on Facebook and receiving the reply from one of her friends describing it as an angel that the woman who took the pic saw an angel in the cloud.

I wonder how much the power of suggestion had to do with this? How many people would have seen an angel if I had posted this under the title "Batman appears in cloud above vigil" or if I had described it as Bugs Bunny or some other such thing?

How much did the power of suggestion have to play in this whole phenomena?

As for all those folks saying "where were the angels the day before?", it is apparent that you don't understand the way God or angels operate. The days of big flashy miracals are long gone. Nobody expected an angel to step out of the crowd and wrestle the gun from the killer.

That's not to say that there were no angels in that theater that day. It seems like a miracle to me that a man armed with a semi-automatic rifle with a 100 round magazine only managed to take 12 lives that day. Who is to say that the gaurdian angels of the people in that theater that day didn't help deflect some bullets to less vital organs or instruct some people to keep their heads down during the shooting?

Just because the shooter wasn't taken out by a bolt from the blue doesn't mean that there weren't angels watching over the crowd that day.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
You have got to be joking.
why did the Angle not stop the shooting.
Angles Dont care.

Even the Right Angles didn't seem to give a damn.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Are you saying Angels hate 6 yrs old? the 6 yr old must have been a bad kid! punishment? DEATH!

Yeah Angels do exist, so does my magical jar of pickles right beside the angels, deflecting bullets.

Sorry, just trying to introduce religion as something good into this massacre makes me sick. "well if it weren't for angels, more people would have been died"..mind set.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Hmmm. Makes one think there might be angels in angel cake.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No, perhaps what is being said is that the dead are with the angels now, and there is no more suffering for them.

Your angels hate 6 year olds is a bit lame.

The question you might like to ask, is whether or not otherworldly beings should interfere with our affairs. I rather think that interferes with mans free will.
edit on 24-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Well from the looks of it, it seems most of the humans think other worldly being do interfere/interact with us, aka religion, god, and all the magical fairy dust.

By your analogy, do you think aborted children go to angels? What happens to them?
edit on 7/24/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

all children within the age of innocence, yes, do go with the angels.

A few warnings about how if we do not change our ways we will destroy ourselves is not direct interference in free will.....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Pareidolia.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

While I see an angel shaped cloud, all I see IS a cloud.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
yup , it was angels allright ........... jesus appears in slices of bread `n` sh** , angels appear at massacres , it all makes sense now ..... religion truly is ........ bulltish.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Plain and simple.

No. Angel. Appeared.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I admit watching some of the MSM coverage of the Aurora vigil on television, and the funny thing is what they captured with their cameras of the sky, and clouds...well, let's just say this woman's picture was nothing in comparison.

Whether it was staged or not, I don't know of course...

To me, it appeared as if the heavens literally opened up, with colours and grandeur, during the ceremony....

Not sure whether it was CNN, Fox? But I'm sure it is to be found if someone does some digging....

IMO, the live video coverage (real or not) of the skies and clouds surpassed this one picture by 100 xxxxx.....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

I found some vids of the vigils and tried speeding through them to see what you are talking about but, in all the vids I saw, it appeared as if the cameramen studiously avoided any footage of the sky focusing on a few folks on the ground and the speakers at the podium.

If anyone can find the part where they show the sky, please post it.

I did find another instance of someone seeing stuff, this time in the glass of the building behind the speakers. Some pretty clear looking faces reflected in the glass but, this is probably the result of the contours in the glass.

Pardon the really annoying music.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
hmmm... A vast majority of the US is watching all the coverage of this tragedy on television, computer etc., sounds like a perfect opportunity to use certain holographic programs, wouldn't little bits of it here and there somewhat desensitize many people so that the big event is a little more believable. People here and there see things and word spreads, not everyone saw it so there's much speculation. But when the whole world sees it, they have the 'ah-ha' moment and are quick to believe what they are seeing is real especially since they have heard of something like it before.
Just thinking outloud there.
Sad story though, if people felt it was an angel and that made them smile, so be it. It may have been the only time they smile for a while if a loved one is hurt or lost.
Peace & Love

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
ENTER THE SNARKY JACKASSES! HAR HAR HAR, yOU ARE SO WITTY!
edit on 24-7-2012 by kazanoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Perhaps the angel should have appeared, you know, while that maniac was gunning down innocent people. He could have used its flaming sword or whatever they arm themselves with to stop the guy.

For an omnipotent being God has a terrible sense of timing.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

This really is an example of ancient forms of NLP revealing its influence on the modern human psyche...
We are all sub consciencelessly susceptible to vague "cross shapes"... so our mind easily blends the "wing-like" shape included...

Voila! angel...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I was only watching because I was in bed with an illness, but I'm pretty sure that it was CNN,..

I remember that some people from the vigil had released blue or purple balloons into the sky when the cameras caught that beautiful opening in the sky...

It reminded me of a NDE I had a few years back.

I have looked around too, but can't seem to find the footage...And it was so surreal and comforting...Sorry I couldn't be more helpful...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I can see the cloud angel, but I was at work yesterday and saw a could that looked like a smurfs head as seen from the side. Still kind of cool that a cloud in that form would be caught over a place mourning a sad event.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join