It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did an ANGEL appear in the clouds over an Aurora shooting vigil?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This is pretty weird.

A woman took a picture of a funny looking cloud over a vigil for the Aurora shooting victims and now people around the web think its a picture of an angel in the sky.

Angel In Clouds Above Theater Vigil?

A 7NEWS viewer snapped a photo that shows what she said is an angel in the clouds above the vigil site for the theater rampage victims.

Crystal Fuller took the photo after the vigil was finished Sunday night, but said she didn’t notice the image of the angel right away.

"I noticed it afterwards. I had it posted and said crazy cloud … one of my friends, Barbara Masias, said it's an angel and I saw it!" said Fuller on the 7NEWS Facebook wall.

The shape of the angel in the clouds appears directly above the Century 16 movie theater in Aurora, she said.

The Denver Channel

So what do you think; was this a sign from the heavens or a pareidolia?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
'Did an ANGEL appear in the clouds over an Aurora shooting vigil?'

No, it's clouds. Hope it helps.
edit on 24-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Just another example of the mind seeing what it wants. Look to me like one heck of a downpour is coming.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
NO... Angel's dont exsist its a cloud. dont really have any thing else to say

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Just another example of the mind seeing what it wants. Look to me like one heck of a downpour is coming.

Perhaps what you want to see are examples of the mind seeing what it wants to see...? Does it feel good to see what you want to see?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I think if seeing an angel in the clouds above the vigil helped some people with their grief, then let them have at least that. I believe in signs, but I also know you can see things sometimes that aren't there. This is a case where I feel many will be comforted by the thought of it...and any measure of peace those folks can find is great.

I guess the only real answer to the question, is that it depends on the person looking at it and how they choose to interpret it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I think there is a cloud ship in your picture ;-p

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
My question is , why wasn't the angel there before the tragic incident ?? I'll stick around for the bible bangers to show up !!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Many people attach religious meaning when seeing unusual clouds during a time of grief and despair (or hope). This was a terrible tragedy and I can see why they saw this 'angel cloud'.

The same thing happened with September 11 at the World Trade Center. Here are some pictures of a devil in the smoke at the twin towers: (if you'd like to see them, that is)

www.bing.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Yep Pareidolia.
It's all in your head.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Nope, sure isn't an angel. It's called clouds.

If it was an angel, pretty useless 'god' sent it down to watch everyone cry instead of save a few lives. Weird.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You have got to be joking.
why did the Angle not stop the shooting.
Angles Dont care.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
You have got to be joking.
why did the Angle not stop the shooting.
Angles Dont care.

Of course "angles" do not care. They are mathematical measurements, and as such do not have the capacity to think or feel.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If one did appear, he is a day late and a dollar short. It might have been better for him to appear in the movie theater and stop that maniac before he killed a bunch on innocent people.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by buster2010

Perhaps what you want to see are examples of the mind seeing what it wants to see...? Does it feel good to see what you want to see?

My observation is based more on science than fantasy. I have seen many storm clouds like this I have yet to see an angel.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

If there was it would not of been visible for if it was there it was there to support those in mourn and not seeking atttention.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I know you are not Muslim, but I use this as an illustration

When things like this happen around events (this was above Imam Hussains (as) grave) you can call it whatever you like to call it. Some person may see things as signs from God, if people in Colorado believe they saw an angel in the clouds then maybe it is a good thing and perhaps meant to give hope to people, therefore maybe a real angel.

For those who have no need of hope have no need to see any sign. Perhaps those are the ones who do not see them.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
'Did an ANGEL appear in the clouds over an Aurora shooting vigil?'

No, it's clouds. Hope it helps.
edit on 24-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

But, but it could be clouds formed by an angel.

Yes?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WhamBam

I think today the people of the world desperately need hope. And this is why, around the world, to all peoples, hope screams "I am here"

Hope has many forms.

<<   2 >>

join