It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World silent as Muslim massacre goes on in Myanmar

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Originally posted by Dhimmie

The rape of non-muslim women is encouraged in the koran too.

No, it's not. That's a lie.

We need to examine our beliefs,

Admit they are all guilty, if we cannot admit our own religions are capable of atrocities, and they all are, we are not being honest with ourselves, and the human race cannot move forward.

Don't you see?

It's easy, free your mind.
edit on 103131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

...I want to know exactly where in the Qur'an it says that.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I never said Muslims aren't capable of committing atrocities. You claimed that the Quran encourages the rape of non-Muslim women. I challenge that claim.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

...I want to know exactly where in the Qur'an it says that.

I wasn't talking about that specific quote, but an over all view of our own religious belief systems.

No one is innocent.

My heart breaks when people bash Christians, but I have to accept the fact they have a point in some instances.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

I never said Muslims aren't capable of committing atrocities. You claimed that the Quran encourages the rape of non-Muslim women. I challenge that claim.

I am sorry CA, I didn't intend to.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Abdullah, I am afraid I don't see anything changing soon, as a matter of fact I think things are going to get bad, very bad.

I often wonder, if it was me being persecuted, would you have my back?

I am talking a real life scenario now,

If it was you being persecuted? Would I? I would like to think so.

Love one-another.

I remember back before 9/11 I was into studying Sufism, and reading love poems by Rumi,

Don't let people in powerful places turn us against one another.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
sorry to put these pictures here but I found them in a persian site www.iranpn.com..., you may think that these are fake but I do not think so! forget their religion or nationality, just think is this the fine of raping a woman by an individual. of course if we assume that this claim is true.

I can not hear anything from UN. or those that claim human right !
edit on 25-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by maes9

Because there is no special interest involved with these people and if there is their intention is what you see in these pictures.

Normal people who have no power maybe outraged and not quiet about it, but those who have the power to bring these issues to the fore front do not because it does not benefit them in anyway.

Do you people not understand that the ones with power only pursue things that are beneficial for them?? if they pursued what is right with no special interest they would lose power quickly as every endeavor would be taxing on them and weaken their power and wealth.

but no one gets that

summary: these people are not important to those who can do something about it.

The sooner you learn this the easier it is to deal with the world.
edit on 25-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

what is this?

I can't look at it, what is happening? Who are the people?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
World silent as Christian massacres continue across the globe in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Iran, America.....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The veil is thinning.....

The house of cards getting weaker.....

The clock is winding down......

What chose you.....?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by maes9

what is this?

I can't look at it, what is happening? Who are the people?

I am really sorry. but this is what happened in Myanmar. I think they wanted to make muslims to immigrate from Myanmar.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

That's disturbing,
so this is a picture of Buddhist killing Muslims.

Dear god what a world?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

At least 2 pictures among those are not true, ie, they are not from Myanmar. So I seriously doubt the credibility of the rest. See my this post for more details.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by poppycock
The veil is thinning.....

The house of cards getting weaker.....

The clock is winding down......

What chose you.....?

To embrace nonduality if the dualitydriven do not manipulate me/infect my mind with their insanety. I wonder how many have gone thru and will go thru the gnosis?

www.heliofant.com...

I wish the human race could have already evolved beyond this stage because this stage is so tiresome with humanities dualistic views that look for antichrists everywhere and is by doing that following other antichrists. antichrist=anti knowing the thruth about what god is and how the human spirit is that will get you the gnosis (Oneness with god) if learned at the right moment.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This isn't something I'd heard about (which is worrying in itself) so thanks for bringing it up, I'll look into it further now. The reason I'm replying is after reading some (but not all) of the replies I cannot believe the stunted thinking and aggression of some replies.

How on earth vigilantism and uniform sectarian violence being looked at from afar can result in people effectively suggesting their support for this sectarian thinking is simply twisted. The ignorance of certain posters (one in particularly on the first page... something dragon..) is almost offensive if it wasn't so pathetic.

The point is that many people are being murdered and that information is seemingly being quashed in the mainstream and large scale media- surely not as a 'one-or-the-other' stance for or against Muslims; muslims as in the people which is wholly different to Islam the religion punctuated by degrees, beliefs and views and involvement of various levels.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SambhavaamiYugeYuge
reply to post by maes9

At least 2 pictures among those are not true, ie, they are not from Myanmar. So I seriously doubt the credibility of the rest. See my this post for more details.

maybe because some of them are collected from non official sources !
but there is a film here. take a look at this too. I am not anti_budist. these are not related to religions but to power.

www.nasrtv.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by maes9

OK, thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Please people, can we see people as human beings and not Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc.? Killing of Muslims in Myanmar is as atrocious an act as killing of non-Muslims anywhere else. No cause is so great as to take a human life for it.

Definitely seeing is not believing these days. We have to really seek out the facts. We have seen many youtube videos and facebook posts on Muslims being massacred. If it is the truth, no doubt it has to be condemned and stopped at all cost. But it is all true? Read these for the other side of the story.

cosmicstories.wordpress.com...

wontharnu.com...

This picture was taken in 2010 after an earthquake in China and captures the efforts put in by the Tibetans to help rescue the victims. Now, Islamic political parties and some other elements are sharing this image as Muslim killing and their slaughter in Burma.

WOW, I don't know what to say so this is being passed off as something different then it actually is?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
film::they are burning them alive !

afkarnews.ir...
edit on 25-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join