It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World silent as Muslim massacre goes on in Myanmar

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Good news.. first time I've heard of people fighting back against muslim criminals raping, robbing and killing indigenous populations, the statistics are through the roof.
Europeans just take it, mirroring the EU symbol of Zeus in the form of a bull raping the goddess Europe.

Good riddance I say, muslims are fifth columnists attacking host countries and turning them into #holes, Islam is by far the worst religion in the world, I wouldn't mind if all muslims in the whole world perished, we'd be better off, at least christianity went through the enlightenment and it's still pretty vile, muslims are still cutting off hands and stoning people, the majority of some muslim countries still support such medieval practices, and they say the extremists are a minority, that's a lie if I ever heard one..

I do understand that TPTB seems to want a war to end all wars between the western world and a unified muslim world, but Islam is still a threat even if the whole chess board has been manipulated from the start: Jesuit priest claiming Mohammed was an agent of the Church and MI6 connections to the genesis of the Muslim Brotherhood.

So basically what your saying is that it's ok for the Middle east to stand up for themselves against the Americans as well and continue with their terrorism? So 9/11 if it was a legit attack, that's just fine right?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Muslims killing Christians

www.agi.it...

and some more, I notice your silence on this issue

This one also
www.jihadwatch.org...

I can go on and on...and on...and...
www.christianpersecution.info...

But hey, whats the point

Christians Killing Muslims: We'll turn on your TV once in a while.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Now if this were any other group would it be widely ignored? I doubt it.

Propaganda. How many christians were butchered in Sudan, Nigeria and other african nations that the media didn't bother to report? What about in Alexandria Egypt or Lebanon that used to be a christian nation and is now muslim? If 1 muslim or jew dies the whole world hears about it, but if christians die no one gives a fart in the wind. Don't spout this crap at me i know better. The Islamic war machine is on jihad in Africa. You don't hear much about this in the west so as not to offend muslim for ratting out their nefarious deeds

Do you know how many Muslims have been killed in Nigeria and Sudan? Why is it that people always point fingers at Muslims. Look what America has done to Africa, Asia and South America.

www.3news.co.nz...
edit on 25-7-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Nothing posted here can justify the United States actions over the past 100 years! Nothing, Learn to look in a mirror before you accuse others, I'm sick of it.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.captiveminds.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

There's even a gamed called "Muslim Massacre, wtf?
www.telegraph.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.onislam.net...

en.wikipedia.org...
What part of the world hasn't the US gone to war with yet?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

looks like zbigniew brzezinski job. u know u need war if u want the drugs.and some dead muslims and Buddhist is nice to have as well.
i've noticed the change in the west towards burma/myanmar few month ago and i was really sorry for them.u all know they gave them a big quake few years ago.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
When there is a fight between two groups regardless of why they are divided into groups... whether a side is losing or winning they will always make themselves sound as nobel or a victim.

The muslims could say they are victims and the buddahist can turn around and claim the same.

Contributions to the world by muslims or any other group is the stupidest crap i have ever heard. So apparently people with vision and innovation are exclusive to a certain religion and are only beneficial or more beneficial because they belong to a certain religion. That is a crock of crap.

And if one religion is claimed to suppress progress more than another that is a crock too. The only thing that suppresses progress are people who want control and people who want control are not exclusive to christianity or muslims ...These power hungry jackasses suppress science and progress if it takes power away from them. These same people also manipulate you people tosquabble like children over whose religion is better than the other. Are we on the school yard again having arguments about who has the better dad??

how did this even become part of the discussion.

Now back to the topic. If what the OP says is 100% true and it is not a feud between two groups who are receiving as much damage as they are dishing out then I have sympathy for them.

As for the reason why they do not report on this... well it has nothing to do with them being muslims, or buddhist, or any other religion. It has to do with the fact there there is no special interest there. If the conflict is serving a special interest then they don't need to draw attention to it.

OP have you not figured out how things work in the world?? It is not about people suffering or dieing it is about using suffering and dieing to motivate people to fight for a cause which has an ulterior motive.. for special interests groups.

So that is your answer. Those muslims dieing either are serving a purpose by dieing or they cannot be exploited for a selfish means. You can substitute muslims for whatever you want.. you can put christian, mormons, scientologists, emo kids, vampire kids, goth kids you name it put it in there. the result will be the same.

Those are the two reasons why they are ignored take your pic.
edit on 24-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

Countless times now, I've been on the verge of abandoning this website for good. The amount of bigotry, racism, and sheer stupidity of most comments in this thread (inflicted mostly on Muslims by other theists, ironically) is overwhelming.

But every time, I come across a comment as brilliant and rational as yours, and I start to remember why I joined this site in the first place. Cheers.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

We have a theater shooting in Colorado that gets world wide attention and this is not even mentioned.

Why?

Because all our mainstream news reporting has an "agenda" - news reporting use to be to inform people, now it is used to control people's minds.

Thank you for posting this.

Perchance call or contact some of the major net works and ask why they are not reporting this.

Contact by e-mail or if anyone out there in ATS Land has some "connections" in the information industry, try to spread the word.

Sad, the hatred, the violence, the insanity on this planet.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is in China and India's backyard, they're great powers let them send in peacekeeping forces. Anybody else have a better idea?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
As regards the zero in math, the Indians invented that. As for Muslim women having clitorectamies when girls, That is something I think is just horrendous, I cannot think of any excuse for butchery like that.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
This is in China and India's backyard, they're great powers let them send in peacekeeping forces. Anybody else have a better idea?

at least damned UN can condemn this !

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

As for Muslim women having clitorectamies when girls, That is something I think is just horrendous, I cannot think of any excuse for butchery like that.

Yip, couldn't agree with you more - however most Muslim women don't have to undergo that barbarous act and it's hardly exclusive to Islam, many Hindu's and Animists have it done to them.
Female circumcision is very much a cultural thing - as has been explained time and time again here on ATS.

Incorrectly blaming it on Islam will never help get to the core reason and help eradicate the practice.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
reply to post by LDragonFire

-- Relief camps, 72 in total, have been set up separately for Rakhine Buddhists and Muslims. Basic needs of food, clothing and medicines of the victims have been met by the government.

Relief Camps? I honestly don't think the Myanmar Govt. give a damn about Muslims or the Rakhine, and as for meeting their needs for food, clothing and medicine they don't give those things to their loyal citizens so I doubt that the people in the refugee/ FEMA camps will get any.

Maybe the government in myanamar discovered how well divide and rule is
working for the NWO and decided to try it out there.

If so it sounds like they are having a smashing success having the
population go at each instead of the pirates running their country.

As Machiavelli said, if you have an enemy, what you need is another enemy
so you can trick them into fighting each other.

The colonial powers used this in Rwanda by causing strife between the Hutu and Tutsi.

Same game, news name, and always lame.

But...it sure does work for the evil scum bags.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

The colonial powers used this in Rwanda by causing strife between the Hutu and Tutsi.

Really?

How did 'the colonial powers' use this and why?
What did they benefit out of it?

I suspect that it was down to the internecine tribal conflicts that have ravaged Africa since well before the advent of Western colonist on the continent.

'The West' is not responsible for all of the world's ill's and wrong doings!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Really?

How did 'the colonial powers' use this and why?
What did they benefit out of it?

I suspect that it was down to the internecine tribal conflicts that have ravaged Africa since well before the advent of Western colonist on the continent.

'The West' is not responsible for all of the world's ill's and wrong doings!

you are right but I do not know why whereever USA or UK step in, suicide bombing, religous confrontations and anger of people boost to moon !
"""Clinton ends Asia trip after Myanmar charm effort
AFPAFP – Sat, Jul 14, 2012"""

maybe it is all chance. as USA bombs Afghanies or Pakistanies or Iraqies by their drones all by chance. I do not know. maybe the unseen leaders of world can answer us!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Muslims have murdered millions of innocent people since 570AD!

KARMA IS A BITCH!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

We'll you are correct, this still happens in Africa although people are trying to eradicate it. I've actually never heard of people from the middle east doing it, as for Africans it's been around for thousands of years. Christians, Muslims and traditional believers all did it...In rural areas that is.

reply to post by Sicul2012

Muslims have murdered millions of innocent people since 570AD!

KARMA IS A BITCH!

If you believe in Karma you better hold on to your horses.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The Western Media have been aggressively singling out Muslims as the source of violence, but the facts speak to the contrary. It has already been seen that the level of almost all crimes is much less in Muslim countries than in most of the other countries. Let us now glance through the history of last 100-150 years to find, which countries indulged in biggest massacres, wars and civil wars. According to the website copyrighted by Pierie Scruff, which gives the statistics of wars and civil wars, about 160 million people died in wars in the 20th century. The break-up of these wars and people dying in each of them is as follows:

Wars in last 150 years

1860-65: American civil war (360,000)
1886-1908: Belgium-Congo Free State (3 million)
1899-02: British-Boer war (100,000)
1904: Germany Vs Namibia (65,000)
1904-05: Japan Vs Russia (150,000)
1910-20: Mexican revolution (250,000)
1911: Chinese Revolution (2.4 million)
1911-12: Italian-Ottoman war (20,000)
1912-13: Balkan wars (150,000)
1915: the Ottoman empire slaughters Armenians (1.2 million)
1914-18: World War I (8 million)
1917-21: Soviet revolution (5 million)
1928-37: Chinese civil war (2 million)
1931: Japanese Manchurian War (1.1 million)
1934: Mao's Long March (170,000)
1936: Italy's invasion of Ethiopia (200,000)
1936-37: Stalin's purges (13 million)
1936-39: Spanish civil war (600,000)
1939-45: World War II (55 million) including holocaust and Chinese revolution
1946-49: Chinese civil war (1.2 million)
1946-49: Greek civil war (50,000)

Are muslims enemy of peace?

visually.visually.netdna-cdn.com...

edit on 25-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Burma 'orders Christians to be wiped out'

By Peter Pattisson in Kayin State, southern Burma
www.telegraph.co.uk...
12:01AM GMT 21 Jan 2007

The military regime in Burma is intent on wiping out Christianity in the country, according to claims in a secret document believed to have been leaked from a government ministry. Entitled "Programme to destroy the Christian religion in Burma", the incendiary memo contains point by point instructions on how to drive Christians out of the state.

The text, which opens with the line "There shall be no home where the Christian religion is practised", calls for anyone caught evangelising to be imprisoned. It advises: "The Christian religion is very gentle – identify and utilise its weakness."

Its discovery follows widespread reports of religious persecution, with churches burnt to the ground, Christians forced to convert to the state religion, Buddhism, and their children barred from school.

The most egregious case is, perhaps, that of Myanmar, the country formerly known as Burma. The June edition of the American monthly magazine "Crisis" published an account by Benedict Rogers of the implacable persecution of the Christian and Muslim religious minorities, with many forced conversions to Buddhism.

The U.S. Department of State classifies Myanmar among the six worst oppressors of religious liberty in the world. In another ranking of the religious persecution of Christians, carried out by Open Doors, the third place is occupied by another mainly Buddhist country, Laos.
chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it...
Here is a summary, in alphabetical order, of the states in Asia in which Buddhism is the prevailing religion. It contains references to the religious situation in each of them, taken from the Report 2004 of Aid to the Church in Need.

I knew about the persecution of Christians a long time ago, did anyone care? NO?

I happen to love Buddhist philosophy, but Buddhism sadly has a long history that isn't always peaceful, and our westernized version is totally different,

There isn't a peaceful religion

Pots meet kettles.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You have monks taking up arms and marching in the Russo-Japanese War, or earlier messianic battles in China when they thought killing people would bring them closer to enlightenment (a Ten Stage Process). Buddhists have fought against non-Buddhists, or other Buddhists. Japanese Buddhists fought to cleanse the impure Buddhist lands in China and Korea. Thai and Burmese fought for centuries against each other, each claiming religious authority as Cakravartins.

In Suzuki’s own words, Buddhism must protect the nation.

Walpola Rahula did the same for Sri Lankan Buddhism in the United States, and he had similar concepts of religiously justified violence in Sri Lanka.

tkcollier.wordpress.com...

Religion & Violence: Recognizing Violence in Buddhist History
atheism.about.com...

From its earliest history

Bon

Bon or Bön[1] (Tibetan: བོན་, Wylie: bon pʰø̃̀(n)) is a branch of Tibetan Vajrayana.
en.wikipedia.org...
The history of Bon is difficult to clearly ascertain because the earliest surviving documents referring to the religion come from the 9th and 10th centuries, well after Buddhists began the suppression of indigenous beliefs and practices.[2] Moreover, historian Per Kværne[2] notes that "Bon" is used to describe three distinct traditions:

Buddhists began the suppression of indigenous beliefs

All religions are guilty, all countries are guilt, quit point fingers, before there was a Great Britain, before there was an America, the history of planet earth was like this, there was never a peaceful time on this planet.

Enlighten yourselves,

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dhimmie

The rape of non-muslim women is encouraged in the koran too.

No, it's not. That's a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join