It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for the hidden knowledge!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I study and study. I search and I search. There is hidden, suppressed knowledge out there. I am SO curious about it. I WANT to know about the secrets.

If there are more and more people like me who want to come together, share knowledge, celebrate both our commonalities and our diversity and work for positive change, then we will make a better world for everyone. I am a skeptic and an optimist. I am a Green, and I vote.

I have read, a lot. I know there is A LOT more to learn. I am interested in Ancient Civilizations, Egyptology, exopolitics, space exploration and exploitation, Mayan cosmology, 9/11 truth, Green politics, human health and longevity, peace, enlightenment, technology, future technology, AI, tribal culture, festival culture, American Politics, bicycling, networking and many more.

I am thankful for the ATS forum and what we can discuss here.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by StrictlyRockers

Welcome to the best cosmic ride in the galaxy...buckle up, get ready.....here it comes.....

Shout with me....Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Des

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
welcome to the borg collective you will be assimilated we will add your likeness to our own. resistance is useless.(all ways wanted to use that line) just a quick question what was your WTF moment that woke you up? mine was 911
edit on 23-7-2012 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Dear StrictlyRockers,

Welcome. There is lots of good and lots of silly and everything in between on ATS. Take it all in stride, accept nothing that you have not personally verified and most importantly try and remember than when you learn something new it doesn't mean the whole story is correct. Some of the things you may not be interested in are often the most fascinating. Yesterday someone posted a thread about these little sea creatures and pictures of the shells they leave behind. It was one of the most beautiful things I personally had ever seen and I am not really into sea life. I truly hope you find what you are looking for here. Peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! There's lots of threads on the stuff you like. Use the search function to find the older stuff. You'll be surprised at just how much there is stashed away here. I've been here for a year and a half, and I'm still finding old pearls...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Welcome StrictlyRockers

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself and find new and exciting and even enlightening things!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi StrictlyRockers,
Judging by the list of interests you put in your opening post, you will be right at home here, there is plenty of stuff on all of it hidden within these pages, have fun finding it!

top topics

join