It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gigantic Mothership UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Has anyone seen any of the images in Phage's link to an index of images, I only get an error/corrupt HTTP link, message on any of the HTTP links there.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Staroth

What makes you think any images were "removed"?

Because I went there and looked ; ) derp

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Occam's Razor (as applied by most people)

Most Simple Explanation ..... > ..... Alien Mothership

Occam's Razor (as applied by member 'Human_Alien')

Alien Mothership ..... > ..... Most Simple Explanation

Absolutely not!!! I never said this was a 'mother ship' or anything close to that. What I am saying is, this might not be a glitch. After that, I am in no position to even wager a guess as to what this might be.

If someone said it's a mother-ship, then I will give that due-consideration.
G'day!

Maybe, you should read your own thread title?

I think he was using the title of the original article, perhaps?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This thread in a nutshell:

A giant alien mothership is most certainly not the most simple explanation for this 'unidentified object'.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

I for one will take Phage's word over yours anyday. You continually post threads which I want' to call (bs) but I wont because I am trying to be polite here, and claim that they are things that they are not.

I post threads with original titles and present them. Period. I also happen to know alien life exists. Now if that's threatening to you or you're assuming something then..........I can overlook that.

But not once anywhere did I say this was an alien craft. I never take that 'know it all' stance. Show me anywhere in any of my threads where I am adamant in what we're all looking at unlike others who ALWAYS know EXACTLY what we're looking at.

Some people are free-thinkers. Others need to be told what to think. I pity the latter.

I believe your animosity is with the wrong person.

G'day

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Stop giving a bad name to the UFO theme. Human_Alien... It's offensive to call something liket that 'alien mothership', and why is this thread in the spotlight of the forum index?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

"Removed" means that images were present and no longer are. If you see this post, it is explained that the browse images on the SDO website have a lower cadence than those at helioviewer. The image with the "mothership" does not appear in the 15 minute cadence, nor do a lot of other images (without "motherships").

Nothing was removed. It wasn't there in the first place. Since the image is available from Helioviewer (and the location shown in the post) your suspicion would seem to be rather silly.
edit on 7/24/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
All of these images found show a different type of 'UFO' - are there that many types of UFO out there? I doubt it very much. It is just more stuff that looks like other stuff.

Go to a beach. Look at the sand. Each grain represents a celestial body if not, a galaxy if not a Universe.

How many different modes of transportation do we have here?..... and there are only 7 billion (5-billion drivers/operators) Beings on Earth.

Open your mind and close your text books.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Stop giving a bad name to the UFO theme. Human_Alien... It's offensive to call something liket that 'alien mothership', and why is this thread in the spotlight of the forum index?

This is not my title. Apparently you skim and not read posts. That's okay!

I am a former MUFON field investigator and an experiencer. Please don't assume what I have or haven't done as far as this field is concerned. You have no idea who I am, what I've done and how I've helped.

This thread is one of contemplation and discussion. That's all.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
All of these images found show a different type of 'UFO' - are there that many types of UFO out there? I doubt it very much. It is just more stuff that looks like other stuff.

Go to a beach. Look at the sand. Each grain represents a celestial body if not, a galaxy if not a Universe.

How many different modes of transportation do we have here?..... and there are only 7 billion (5-billion drivers/operators) Beings on Earth.

Open your mind and close your text books.

With talk like that, you'll open your mind till your brains fall out. Yes, we all know about Drake's equation but I don't see how you could even suggest this. Are you implying it's possible the entire universe is visiting our sun?

You're spewing stuff that fits one argument and trying to force it into this one. All we're saying is, if you get that image on another camera either A) at the same time B) later on, then you've got the smoking gun. Until then it's just another random image. Why is that so hard to understand?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Can you show a proof like a document that you have worked for MUFON?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Someone earlier couldn't or wouldn't believe there can be THAT many different UFO shapes, sizes, configurations, models or whatever that we MIGHT be seeing.

I was merely pointing out how s/he wasn't thinking grand enough.

Must you haunt my every post?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
This thread in a nutshell:

A giant alien mothership is most certainly not the most simple explanation for this 'unidentified object'.

Not that stupid picture again, and that guy well, perhaps there is a 'Mothership' lurking in the solar system. Either he got chucked out of it, or they are waiting for him...they probably have Ronald Reagan already. Point is, at the very least, HA is a keeny and is willing to share, unlike a lot of sycophants here who just like to dribble derison, without much imput.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Psssst, is being a "keeny" a good thing? Thanks for the rest of your sentiment though

Some people just don't like considering possibilities. They're much too busy staying pragmatic. I truly feel sorry for them because there's a whole lot of un-pragmatic and non-terrestrial things happening literally, right underneath their noses.

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Once again if you're just joining us, this is NOT my title. I honestly don't know what we're looking at but like I posted 3 pages ago, this certainly resembles the China UFO from 2010 which, closed down their airport!
Take a look-see.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hiya H_A,

I'm with some of the others: It's either an optical issue, or if not, it's something in the "plasma lifeform" arena. The evidence continues to build in that direction both in plasma physics and some of the physical characteristics that are turning up more and more, bit by bit, on film.

Some of the STS films possibly show these lifeforms attracted to natural energy sources (like lightning storms) and I'm fairly convinced it's not nuts & bolts craft "powering Up" but rather the aforementioned lifeforms doing there own version of a "power up.".

It seems to make more sense--and my own up close & personal sighting suggests to me--that something that winks in & out existence at will and leaves no physical traces nor causes sonic booms just might be a lifeform that lies normally outside of our perceptual scale and related to plasma.

It certainly resolves some of the "mass" issues related to conventional physics while remaining in-line with plasma physics..

“Bohm, a leading expert in twentieth century plasma physics, observed in amazement that once electrons were in plasma, they stopped behaving like individuals and started behaving as if they were a part of a larger and interconnected whole. Although the individual movements of each electron appeared to be random, vast numbers of electrons were able to produce collective effects that were surprisingly well organized and appeared to behave like a life form. The plasma constantly regenerated itself and enclosed impurities in a wall in the same way that a biological organism, like the unicellular amoeba, might encase a foreign substance in a cyst. So amazed was Bohm by these life-like qualities that he later remarked that he frequently had the impression that the electron sea was ‘alive’ and that plasma possessed some of the traits of living things. The debate on the existence of plasma-based life forms has been going on for more than 20 years ever since some models showed that plasma can mimic the functions of a primitive cell.”

“An international scientific team has discovered that under the right conditions, particles of inorganic dust can become organized into helical structures which can interact with each other in ways that are usually associated with organic life. Using a computer model of molecular dynamics, V.N. Tsytovich and his colleagues of the Russian Academy of Science showed that particles in plasma can undergo self-organization as electric charges become separated and the plasma becomes polarizedÉ.. Tsytovich’s computer simulations suggest that in the gravity-free environment of space, the plasma particles will bead together to form string-like filaments which will then twist into helical strands resembling DNA that are electrically charged and are attracted to each other.”
www.mysterious-america.net...

Peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
To me it just looks like a large piece of plasma that rose up off the sun.

I don't think ET ships are going in near the sun. There's no 'stargate' in the sun that ET ships are going to. Don't be ridiculous.

Going near the sun would melt almost anything wouldn't it? I just can't imagine. You would also have to have quite the propulsion system to escape the sun's gravity if your highly insulated spacecraft got in that close.

A spacecraft two Jupiters long? Not likely!

Would you mind elaborating a bit more? I am fascinated by your facts.

It has been said by contactees, there are crafts as large as planets. Don't blame me that that rattles your reality.
Jupiter is NOTHING in the scope of the Universe. It's a small speed bump!

Space, time and size is relative and subjective at best.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
It looks really interesting and i've no idea what it is but the term 'Ufo Mothership' is a total misnomer. If the object is unidentified, you can't know it's a mothership.

If you're (the author not the op) are calling something a mothership then you're not looking at it without prejudice.

Well put. For the record I doubt this is nothing more than a huge flare. Respondents to OP keep saying "wow how huge" but think about it - in relation to how big the Sun is, I'm sure there are ginormous flares. (And aren't we in one of those cycles of increased flare/spot activity?).

I will say the original video of what looked like something "feeding" off of the sun definitely got my attention. That was no flare or spot. I'd like to see more of that so it can be properly analyzed.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

Someone earlier couldn't or wouldn't believe there can be THAT many different UFO shapes, sizes, configurations, models or whatever that we MIGHT be seeing.

I was merely pointing out how s/he wasn't thinking grand enough.

Must you haunt my every post?

It's not the point how many types of ufo are out there. I'm sure there's quite few. But that doesn't mean each one we see on those images every time is a different one winking in and out of existence. In fact if they were, then it would be even more remarkable because one picture is taken every 30 seconds or so. I'm no mathematician, but I'd bet more than 1 of those money shots would be in the trillions - one.

I don't know...............these 'glitches' are not only coming out in many different shapes and sizes but they're getting pretty intricate too.
If you take Murphy's Law and cross it with Occam's Razor, one of these 'glitches' .....one of these days.....is bound not to be a 'glitch'. And this might be the day!

Idk. Sounds to me like you've pretty much made up your mind based on Murphy's law

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Real live aliens may not fit within the Star Trek alien viewpoints. In fact, they may not even need a spaceship to get from there to here (or here to here). They can most plausibly exist on another dimension and have to use some means (less glitzy than a mother ship) to pop into our three-dimensional Earth planet world.

I do not recall exactly how many dimensions have been theorized to exist because the number keeps increasing. I think quantum physicists have strong "proofs" (arguments) for at least 23 dimensions. That's 20 other worlds we know nothing of... and if you question my use of the term "world," then I highly recommend the book FLATLAND by Abbott as it is brilliant.

As for the "spaceship" image in OP, that looks in synch with other star gaseous photos I've looked at before. So, I'd say it's 99.99999999% just star gas. Perhaps even stars fart.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join