It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Shooter Possession?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Is it me, or watching the courthouse video, does anyone else think he looks like someone who is struggling against something else inside him?

Click here to see the courthouse video of his arraignment

James Holmes looks absolutely possessed. Now, I'm not discounting mental illness. And in all likelihood, that's what we'll find (unless the MKUltra theories pan out). Watching this video it's almost like he has moments of bewilderment and grief and then wide-eyed mania. As though he's fighting with a demon internally.

Something else struck me about this.There was another story today about how Jim attempted to join a gun club in Denver. But the owner of the club didn't allow him to join due to hearing a bizarre mailbox message at Jim's home.

Owner Glenn Rotkovich said when he called Holmes to invite him to a mandatory orientation session he heard a voicemail message that was "bizarre - guttural, freakish at best". He left two other messages but eventually told his staff to watch out for Holmes at the July 1 orientation and not to accept him into the club, he said. Rotkovich added: "Looking back, and if I'd seen the movies, maybe I'd say it was like the Joker."

And the more we learn, the more his criminal behavior seems to have come out of left field. Wonder if we started digging through some of the more arcane websites about raising demons or contacting the spirit world we may find some evidence that he was there, a member perhaps.

I know, far fetched. And I'm not excusing his behavior. He needs to face the death penalty. But still, I wonder if we have a genuine possession here....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I find it all very remanicent of Sirhan Bishara Sirhans behavior after killing RFK, reports where he was out of it and unaware of what happened.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
People do horrible things all on their own. No need for fictional demons.

Less fantasy more reality.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

How do you know what a possessed person looks like? Had plenty of experience in the field, have you? Perhaps you've got a degree in paranormal studies, or a flock of priests yammering around Satan just over your left shoulder.

Pray tell, how do you know?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

How do you know what a possessed person looks like? Had plenty of experience in the field, have you? Perhaps you've got a degree in paranormal studies, or a flock of priests yammering around Satan just over your left shoulder.

Pray tell, how do you know?

Because I lost a sister to possession, floating around the room like she was, spitting up pea soup....

Just messin' with you.

Thankfully none. But if you don't hold belief in a faith, then this is far-fetched. Being Catholic, the possibility of possession is quite grounded in reality. Am I saying he is? Nope. I even hedged saying he's probably just nuts. But...don't you get an odd feeling just watching him in that video?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It's likely he is inhabited. The people who do this kind of thing usually are. He seldom has control over his actions, but that does not absolve him.

It is the nature and truth of our existence.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I Believe you are correct, but it has nothing to do with deamons and more to do with possesion of the mind.

Elementry Programming.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I am not being facetious here, but watching him, I can say I've looked and acted exactly the same way when I've had bouts of severe PMS. And no, don't worry I am not psycho nor would I go harming an ant colony, let alone my fellow human beings. It's just that a flood of hormones knock the brain chemistry for a loop and I'll be sitting there waiting to feel normal again and sometimes battling a headache. So I'm thinking that poor doomed young man is suffering from some sort of brain chemistry issue. Since he is not a woman just having a bad period, his problems must be very serious and will need doctors to sort out. He does not look possessed to me. Or evil. Just very sick. It's a huge tragedy for all concerned. If he could have gotten medical intervention before, his future would not now be a wasteland and all those innocent people would have been spared.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Good grief, what bizarre facial expressions. He looks confused, bewildered and then like he's falling asleep. To me he looks like a guy who is trying to figure out how he became a killer.

Yes, just like Sirhan Sirhan, the man who killed RFK at the LA hotel. (Nod to previous poster, good catch!) This guy was caught in the act with a gun but does not remember doing it. Other witnesses reported a couple running down the fire escape yelling 'we did it, we killed him!'

Wanna bet we'll find out he had a journal talking about killing all thes people in the theater?

Oh, and what's up with the Batman mask they said they found in his apartment? If he was the Joker why would he have a Batman mask?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
possession isn't necessarily a catholic thing, religions also believe in the same thing have their own form of exorcism.

It may also not necessarily be possession, but perhaps influence from so called 'Demonic' entity ?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sure, if by possesion you mean totally jacked up by MK-Ultra or one of it's mind control sister programs. People brought up Sirhan and RFK. Same thing-totally wacked out by MK Ultra. Of course he looks "off" because he is, just not because of the reasons you suppose.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

Can you explain what you mean by inhabited? I'm not familiar with that term. I could see how his apparent mental illness could have been induced medically or at least steered, perhaps,, if I want to really go out on a conspiracy limb. I mean I do already buy into the possibility of this event being tied into occult machinations, as discussed to death on a other thread.

I just don't really know much about possession beyond what I've read on Catholic sites, and in those cases the descriptions of the victims had no subtlety whatsoever. This fellow to me, just looks like he got his brain chemistry massively screwed up. For most of us, it just happens naturally. But given the kind of work he was doing and the possible links to the military, there is reason to question how he got into this sorry state.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

If he is genuinely inhabited he is operating at a different level of consciousness. This is often attributed to mental illness when, in fact, it is the inhabitant.

Possession is just a Catholic expression. They mean the same thing.

We are all inhabited by good and evil. We determine which will dominate our lives. Weakness in the face of vice tends toward the negative. Strength is a benefit.

People will judge this guy and I guess that's normal, but having seen a few things in my life, I understand what controlled him. They should be looking for mind-altering prescription pharmaceuticals such as Ritalin, which seriously alter brain chemistry and leave a person open for attack.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

I am not sure if here the correct expression, to describe what it happened with the horrible transformation of what it was a shy, brilliant and inofensive doctoral student of Neuroscience into this kind of cold blood Murder, might or not be "possesion", but what I am completly sure about is that this crime is the stronger evidence that supports my claim of years ago that indeed there is a terrible Curse around the Dark Knight films.

If you want to know more about my theory, I invite you to my very well known thread on that subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/23/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think the way both his eyes focus out to the side in a crazy way is rather reminiscent of Manchurian candidates right after they are arrested for murder. He seems like he was given a trigger word and hasn't come back yet. Some of the programming layers demons into the psyche, I've read. So, perhaps OP's intuition is right on. I suspect the shooter is a tool for creating change and that this is all orchestrated but it's interesting to consider what's happened to him and all those who have acted in the role before him.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

I had a post but never mind. This is too tragic in too many ways, for me to talk about anymore. I just want to ask one thing, one thing I've been trying to find out since this all happened...initially it was reported a seven year old child went missing in all of this chaos. Has this seven year old child been accounted for yet? The media has been oddly silent on this point.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It looks to me like he is semi sedated or working up to a good insanity defense. Seriously. He doesn't look possessed in the way you mean. However, I do believe that anyone who could do this sort of thing is off mentally in one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't think possession is very well understood in the west, but I do believe your theory it plausible.

Increase in exorcisms as priests report 'dramatic' increase in number of possessions

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Or maybe he's acting strangely because he is psychotic. Which would also explained why he shot up a bunch of people for no discernible reason.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

Hi Tetrach,

I am not trying to put in doubt that Holmes is definitevely very lost in his mind, but it is definitively so strange the drastic change that this person has experienced along the last weeks, from to be an excellent student, with a remarkable quality in his research work, as well as also to be remembered by many of his colleagues as a tranquil person, to this situation that he is now dealing with, that I think we are infront of the influence of some external factor that boosted this psychosis.

The use and abuse of a lot of audiovisual resources to underline the extreme action scenes of these films, as well as the very violent environment in which all the drama is unfolded, in my opinion constitute a powerful negative suggestive material which can be a harmful influence for people that is vulnerable to high dosis of intense stress, that is always present in these movies from the begining until the end.

The Dark Knight movies are not films to offer pleasant entertainment, but juicy meet for adrenaline addicts, for public that needs to be exposed to very strong emotions to feel that they are alive, and moreover to catch the attention of the watchers and maintain that attention captured through a series of effects that have a tremendous hypnotic power, I am talking about Collective Hypnosis of course.

Being under the effect of big dosis of hormones or body chemicals released under stress is not so different than to be under artificial stimulants, this might explain why a young mind can fall so easy under the effect of so negative thoughts that of course can ride to mad actions.

I think this factor is what it is behind the mythic Curse that surround these productions, since the very first release in 2008.

Pls read:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<<   2 >>

join