It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy handcuffs, Batman's on bail!! as consequence of The Dark Knight Film Curse??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Interesting, I must of misread your previous points. So what you mean is that there are many films that are being cursed because Hollywood is getting a bit too big for its boots. You say you have posted the same about other films, so why has nobody from the Da Vinci code and Harry Potter films as you stated been in accidents or are dead?

Im just trying to understand your reasoning. I will try to read your other threads later to get a better understanding. But so far I can only conclude that you are saying it is cursed from events that have unfolded afterwards. why have actors from other films such as the Passion of Christ not been 'cursed'? Surely this would send a stronger symbolic message if not more a relevant one?

"This curse is just a symbol about how upset is God to the way in which many people in America is thinking, is a visible demonstration that he is disgusted with the idols that Hollywood is trying to rise to the sky, and he is going to show that he is the only truly Star in this story."

And if it is Gods wrath then Christian Bales arrest (for throwing his mother and sister out of his hotel room), is a bit weak considering the power of God.

I agree that we are all a bit too hedonistic at times and that we might need bringing down a peg or two but the connection between that and The Dark Knight seems weak at best. (Go back to other more 'God' offensive films eg Da Vinci and Potter). Surely to make a point (or curse) you would make it with a more relevant source, not to a comic book character that will mostly be watched by kids who will not understand the meaning of both the subtext or the curse.

If the curse was a personal one made by someone with a grudge I could more easily understand that, but a message from God seems a bit too vague/much. You state that it is because of the negative vibe, but the film ends with a positive note, evil is defeated and that while some people are corruptible others are not. So how does that fit with your theory. How is it relevant to WWIII?

I do not doubt that there are lessons to be learned and messages that are 'sent'. I just feel that, although many coincidence's have occurred, this can hardly be a message of some kind.

Its obvious to many people who are not psychics that we are possibly on the verge of another war, and that 3 main religions and civilizations as you say, have always been fighting, not just now.

I see your point about how things are coming to a head, but to relate it to a film seems like clutching at straws or maybe even analysis paralysis.
I think you are drawing in and trying to relate too many topics to one particular thing.

I will read your other threads when I can. I am interested in your theories and do believe something maybe on the way but I cant distinguish how you link them. Especially to this film.

Much Peace

Lestat

edit poor spelling!

[edit on 6/8/2008 by LestatG]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Hi LestatG, let me clarify this more for you:

When I said that I have already giving this same general ethicalmessage in my other threads about movies, of course, I was refering about the fact that the films were showing a point of view that is completly against God, not about that all of them were cursed, that is a wrong conclusion that you reached by yourself.

About the thing that God can be behind a curse, I don't know why is so difficult for you to understand this? it is clear that he is the only one that has in his hands the destination of all the human beings, so if to many people that is involved in one specific project start to have a series of bad events something is going on there? don't you think so?

The point here is that this movie is the one that has poured the cup of the patience of God with respect to films, to much defense of the extreme violence as a valid resource to reach a goal, this is trying to sow in the concious of the people, specially the youths that are the major part of the public of Batman, the terrible corrupt lemma that says:

The end justifies the means,

As was coined in The Prince, written by Niccolo Machiavelli in the early sixteenth century, and espouser of the so pragmatical philosophy that now some directors and producers in holywood are trying to sale to the society.

About your comment that the three great religions are always confronted through centuries like now, let me say that is also a wrong generalization, something that perhaps from our current situation can look like invariable through the centuries but it was not in that way for ever.

There were epochs in which they were not only not confronted but coexisting peaceful and harmoniously in a way in which they were together able to push the humanity toward the renaicense in all the Arts of sciences, you must study more about the spirit of Cordoba, an exemplary realm of mutual respect between the three great creeds that existed in Spain during 8 centuries, an ideal Camelot for the flourishing of the philosophy, mathematics, geometry, optics, medicine and many other disciplines.

That is a nice example of the possible tolerance of the three great abrahamanic religions and also civilizations and moreover a great counterexample for the ones that supports the sophism that only Christianism or western democracy can be merciful, tolerant and human rights respectful, since Cordoba was not a Christian kingdom but a Muslim Caliphate.

I am not saying that all the movies that holywood have produced are so bad but many are corrupted and the trend to justify the war is clear from 300 Spartans to this Batman, The Dark Knight.

However movies like Kingdom of Heaven have shown independent points of view that are more ethical, not perfect of course, but at least have allowed the people to think if the values that we are now following are the correct ones or not. Even in that movie, with all the violence that also is shown, there are important parts in which the public could watch that there is honor in all the religions and even mercy.

For the ones that don't remember well this movie, pls chk:
www.cbn.com...

How can we compare the daily suffering of thousands of Palestinians have had during the Jew occupation of their territories for more than 60 years, the way in which they are systematically deprived of all their human rights, with the form in which Salahadin allowed to escape the whole Christian inhabitants of Jerusalem when they took the city???

here is a nice profile of Salahadin or Saladin as it is better known in the west:
members.tripod.com...

Thanks for your commentary,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 8/6/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

You all have missed something important here, about the Dark Knight...
From the looks of it, it looks like a cursed movie, or maybe a damned one. But the reason, as always, is clearly given to us in the movie and yet, we don't see it.

The devil has a part in it. And a rather big one, in a way. He's Batman's private arms dealer, namely Lucious Fox... Mister Morgan Freeman who even played God... ( But that's a shocking story in itself!
)

My reasoning is simple: Lucious is a derivative from Lug or Lugh, wich gave Lux ( as in Luxembourgh=Quarter of the luminous men.. ), Luc or, Lucifer. And is surname is Fox... We all know, I think, what quality is given the Fox, no? He's sneaky, trying to get something from you in a way that will NEVER benefit you...

So, who's the character that we know to be sneaky and Luminous? Lucifer, the bright side of the fallen angel! You don't believe me? Well, isn't that his best weapon?

Thanks for lending me your ear, see ya!

Aresh

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Hi Aresh,

I respect your opinion, and I thank for your contribution to this discussion, but it looks that you are finding the way to detect another curse in between this curse, the one of the actor Morgan Freeman and not precisely the one of The Dark Knight.

I think the explanation that I gave is solid like a rock about the origin of this curse. It is quite clear that this Batman of the Dark knight is not only justifying all the time the use of the extreme violence since his goals are supposedly so fair, but he is going a little far, since the new style applied to his role symbolizes the moment in which the civilians in a society decide to do justice by their own hands since it is evident that the authorities have lost the control of the situation.

In other words, this movie is showing us the fall of the rule of law in a society, and the beginning of the empire of the strongest one, nothing more and nothing less than to return 150 years in our History to the law of the salvage old west or perhaps a time travel to the prehistoric epochs of the jungle's law.

If the morality or ethics that The Dark knight movie proposes is going to be the model of the new generations of American adolescents that see in this Hero a model, it is not difficult to predict that we are approaching the time in which the anarchy is going to invade America.

How far is the time in which Batman was working more with his brain than with his brutal instincts to help the legal authorities to apply the Law and send the bandits to be judged according to it?

And

How far is also the epoch in which the super hero was fighting the crime forces in a society that was primarily ruled by the justice and order, and not the so chaotic and anarchic that is shown in this film, in which it looks the evil forces are intimidating all the time not only the citizens but even the authorities?.

This new Machiavellian Batman is really a bizarre mixture of The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and the classic character co-created originally by the artist Bob Kane and the writer Bill Finger.

Although I don’t like this variation of the original comic book, I must recognize that probably this new Batman could be considered according with the new ethical standards of this epoch, as a nice candidate to fight in the war against terrorism, but even in that sense it is a double edge weapon since also reveals absolute lost of governability.

As I stated before, this film is a sign of our times, that represents the loss of so valuable moral values & reveals a society completly cornered by the organized crime. In the Dark Knight film the citizens of Gotham City urge Batman to restore the order that non authority can bring, since it is clear that the social order is deadly weaken by the criminal underworld.

This is one of the most paranoid & also fatalist films ever produced in the History this genre, an actual frenzy of fear or anguish since the begining until the end, in which finally the public find rest.

I really don't understand how somebody in his good mind can clasify this production as one of the best of the year. If this wins the Oscar it could reflect that Holywood is reaching decadence.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/7/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Just a question, have you seen the film? Because some of your descriptions of what is the film is not correct.

"In the Dark Knight film the citizens of Gotham City urge Batman to restore the order that non authority can bring, since it is clear that the social order is deadly weaken by the criminal underworld."

In my view a lot were against him, because of the deaths everyday of the people by the Joker, at the end they are publicly against him as they destroy the batlight. He has to pretend to be the villain to actually be the hero, kind of like a martyr.

Peace

[edit on 8/8/2008 by LestatG]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Hi LestatG,

I feel that your commentary is more focused in certain part of the movie, I mean in the succession of actions on it, but my my critic is directed to the philosophy that is remaining along the whole movie.

The Joker is able not only to control the major part of the drama, but the one that gives the pace to all the other forces involved in the action, either the policeman, the citizens in general, the authorities of the city or Batman. His ability to deceive and manipulate the facts in his favor is such that everybody is thinking precisely what he wants they think and non official security corporation is able to see clearly what is going on.

If you check carefully in the commentaries of the critics even they are almost all agreed that Heath's role is the heaviest one in the film, the real protagonist in all aspects, so this shows how important is the evil aspect and its so big weight in the conception of this story.

If the Joker would not fail the fight at the end, he could be fairly considered the hero of the movie and not Batman, since he is the player that made all the game.

Yes, you are quite right Batman is blamed for a while about the crimes of the joker. But the point is that at the end Batman is the one that puts all the pieces of the puzzle in their respective place, and makes possible to restore the order and tranquility to a city that was entirely deceived for a criminal, so I return to my point:

the legitimic authorities are so uncompetent that they are even unable to identify who is the real enemy and it is required a paramilitary superhero to fix the issue. Any similarity with the reality in the world order is of course mere coincidence.

Thanks for your reply,

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 8/8/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So you did not watch the film then.

Sorry but I just feel you keep saying the same thing without answering any of my questions.

I happen to agree with you on some levels and just trying to understand where your rationale comes from, but when I bring up points or even mistakes in your theories you seem to dismiss them and launch into a whole other rhetoric.

Best Regards to you

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG I just feel you keep saying the same thing without answering any of my questions.

I happen to agree with you on some levels and just trying to understand where your rationale comes from, but when I bring up points or even mistakes in your theories you seem to dismiss them and launch into a whole other rhetoric

LetstatG,

I would suggest you to try to be agreed with yourself at least, before to try to find contradictions in other members’ replies.

I think it is visible contrary to the common sense your last commentary:

It is not logical to assume I am being responding the same stuff in every reply if I am every time using a new rhetoric as you are saying here???

This apparently does not make any sense, Are you trying to do merits to get The Dark Knight II 's role of the Riddler??

I have responded all your questions even with enough details to don't leave any possible gap of misunderstanding, but if you don't believe in the existence of the curse and if that will continue, I cannot do anything about that, is question of have or not to have the necessary perception to feel it.

If you don’t believe in the existence of curses at all is quite difficult to convince you about them, since there is always the possibility to say that these are only a sequence of coincidences.

You never will be able to see something paranormal on it if you don’t want to see it. This is the same thing that happen with the students that are convinced that Mathematics are confusing and obscure, they cannot understand them primarily because their minds are completely closed with respect to that possibility, is something that is linked with their believes about their own capacities and limitations, and that has nothing to do with the level of validity of that science.

If I would tell you that I have watched many of the scenes of this film even before it was released publically in any way, and even some of the ones that were cutted out, I am sure you are going to question that too, so there is no way to continue in this dialog since we are talking with two different languages, the one of extra sensorial perception and the one of radical skepticism.

I think it is more practical to wait that the time respond all your other doubts about this curse, and when that happen probably you will see this from other perspective but only if you make effort to change your personal paradigm of what is possible or not.

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/11/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It's funny that a "Physic" is on here asking a question for other users to answer. Hmmm.... Sounds fishy to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
There was talk elsewere about this movie on the boards, about the part when Morgan Freeman hooks all the cell phones together and creates a big brother type system to help and catch the joker.

The very idea of the big brother type system in the movie put alot of people off.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by King Seesar]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005 It's funny that a "Physic" is on here asking a question for other users to answer. Hmmm.... Sounds fishy to me.

Sorry jca2005,

but it looks your reading skills are not runing so well during these days, any way if you didnt see that in my last reply here I am quoting it again for you:

I have responded all your questions even with enough details to don't leave any possible gap of misunderstanding, but if you don't believe in the existence of the curse and if that will continue, I cannot do anything about that, is question of have or not to have the necessary perception to feel it.

So if you want to talk about fishing I would suggest you to go and fish something this weekend just as a sport.

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/19/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Again not answering my questions and twistoing my words. Actually I am not a skeptic like you say and then try to give yourself an arrogant credence with the statement

"since we are talking with two different languages, the one of extra sensorial perception and the one of radical skepticism. "

"Radical Skeptism"! if you are a true psychic surely you would know I am not.

Anyway, if you were not so defensive and actually read my posts you could probably answer them or at least convince me better. I am not saying that you not speaking the truth, all I am saying is that you lack consistency - whether this by due to lack of language and writing skills or simply that I cannot understand your descriptions as you write them.

Either way I am not here to judge what you say. However, you must accept that some people need clarification, not proof, just clarity. you must expect questions to arise from any posted theories or statements, especially on ATS .

Hope you understand this, from a believer and a searcher of truth (hence the questions).

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Well LestatG, Thanks for your your last reply, that clarifies a lot your position although as I told you before, I sincerely feel that I have answered in the best of my effort your multiple questions about this curse.

Anyway I understand that there are many doubts when a person emerges, like it is my case, in only one year and suddenly appears predicting with again an unusual high level of precission multiple events.

I cannot add to much more about this curse than the things I have already explained, but as I know there are doubts about my psychism and you are not the only one to express that during these days and in this thread, I can make a just only one promise to my readers, and that is related my thread of the California Seismicity, the one that I opened on spring of 2007, announced a great so powerful earthquake in that region for the near future.

Please check it to know the exact region that will be affected at: www.belowtopsecret.com...

Well, many of my readers sent me a lot of letters through my inbox, telling that they were so impressed with the accomplishment of my prediction on the last seismic motion occured in Chino, California, of about 5.7 in the Richter scale.

Although the easy way was to assume that this was the only one that I predicted, i decided to openly accept that was an accomplishment but just only a partial one about my prediction and I prevented to the readers of that thread that something stronger and more important is comming soon in that same area, that is an earthquake particularly intensive in the south of the State.

Of course this would not be an ordinary earthquake, like the ones can appear any day but one that will make History for its so negative massive impact, something difficult to forget for a generation and terrible to expect.

So my promise is that you are not going to feel to long time "defrauded" with my psychic perception with respect to that event, this is promise so please carve this on a piece of wood if you have one at hand and laterly don't forget to recognize your lack of confidence when that event occur.

Until them, I am not going to do any other update in this thread, I will remain in silence until the nature do its job. If you want a signal that clearly shows that I am who I claim, this is the one that I give to the so skeptic people of this generation that need to many evidences to believe.

Of course, I hope this prediction will help in some way the people that is going to suffer that event, I am always sensible to the pain and tragedy of the people so pay atention to this warning now if you are living in any city of that coast and be prepared the best that you can to affront it.

God would not want that this occur but the cumulative sin is so great & grave, so the evil of man is the one that is going to attract his own curse.

thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 8/21/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
An earthquake in southern California?(Or did I get the state wrong - apologies if I did) Wow....no offense but thats not much of a stretch....

Dark Knight does reflect some of the moral dilemmas of our current miasma but the movie clearly indicates that the Batman Character himself is having trouble dealing with his own role and choices in the context of the story line and in the end sacrifices himself to allow the people of Gotham their return to social order and the rule of law - but face it - that's what we do to our soldiers all the time - we ask them to commit murder in our name (don't everybody flame me at once please) and then turn a blind eye to the consequences on their bodies and psyches... I have personal experience of this from the Vietnam war.... A walk through Walter Reed Hospital in D.C. then and even now would prove this to any astute observer... the number of missing limbs and minds would freeze your soul to the core.

A curse on the film? .... please...boll0x...the real curse is the unconscious and slavish devotion to our consumer mentality and those who dispense it, a satanic conspiracy of vast proportions spanning many ages which is preserved by the blindness of the sheeple...

G-d's wrath? no sir...HE has no wrath to give us...it is the 'adversary' who comes "only to steal kill and destroy" so please stop blaming G-d with p1ss poor theological gobbletygook...

Over and out..

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

This weekend another terrible and sad stage of the Curse over the Batman the Dark Knight films reached climax in a horrendous crime committed in the premier of the second production of what I denounced here years ago as a so perverse sequence of movies that have deformed totally the originally concept of the heroic character of Batman.

As my original interpretation of the facts, from that happened in the premier of the first film of this series, correctly pointed this Dark Knight Productions represent an orgy of the most Machiavellian deformation of the original concept of the Superhero, to portrait a new idea that a hero can play at the same dirty level of the criminals.

Please read: www.foxnews.com...
www.weau.com...

Batman The Dark Knight II bombs, since the first minutes of the movie until its very end, the minds of the public with an extremely uncontrolled and unjustified frenetic avalanche of the most crude scenes of violence in which it is really difficult to distinguish who is more evil in the screen if the bandits or Batman itself trying to stop them with their own evil methods.

The intention in behind the films, as I can perceive is to desensitize the people toward the use of very violent methods provided that they are justified by their supposedly good goals. This is the Batman that is necessary to be created by the modern Hollywood industry to promote a popular culture that supports the interests of the weapon dealers and the politicians compromised with the extension of the warlike role of the USA around the world.

This horrible tragedy is another very real evidence of the existence of a terrible curse over these films, carried out precisely by the so negative vibrations they promote in the collective unconcious. These movies are a very real risk for the mental health, with a so sugestive power than can deform and alter the natural rejection toward brutality especially in the youngsters that watch them, that is the so grave sinful danger they represent.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/22/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

New details of the horrendus massacre happened in Colorado in the Premier of Batman the Dark Knight II are showing that the man that performed it was an obssesed person with the film, but the most interesting aspect is that everything shows that the homicide is a young man with a very impressive academic profile, so the question is what could have transformed a reputed scientist in neurology in to a terrible criminal Beast?

Pls read: news.yahoo.com...

The personal profile of James Holmes, a PhD student in one of the most reputed programs of Neuroscience of the country, does not support the theory that this crime can be an ordinary one , the result of a criminal mind, but moreover points to the fact that, as I have claimed along years, these the Dark Knight movies have a tremendous negative hypnotic influence in the public, a so powerful and very refined sugestion toward agression supported in a lot of special effects, a lot of visual angles in every scene, and so accelerate pace in the actions that make them a very dense material, very rich in subliminal messages promoting violence.

So, following what I have been warned along 3 years here in the forum of Predictions, there exists indeed a terrible curse around these films, but if you dont want to believe in curses, let me put it in very plane language:

There is a terrible evil influence carried out by these movies, and the best way to support that claim is the evidence that the police found in the apartment of the murderer showing that this crime was not in any way inspired in the evil guys of the movie but in the HERO, that is, in the degenerate character of this so violent interpretation of Batman that these production have portraited.

Batman the Dark Knight has written this week another terrible page of its own Cursed legend.

Please read:
news.yahoo.com...

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/23/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Along the day more details are being released in the reports of the press in internet about the character and personality of James Holmes that was considered as a very shy person, very decent, a brilliant student and also an ideal profile in various dating sites he had applied for like the popular Match.com

So again the question is what made this person that supposedly was inofensive a monstrous murder able to commit one of the most horrendus crimes never commited before in a movie theater in America?

Please read:

news.yahoo.com...

Is it possible to find any alternative explanation for the so strange and dramatic change of personality, a sor of modern and real life Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?

I dont find any better and different than to be under the influence of the now evident curse of the Batman the Dark knight films.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

For the ones of you that are not familiar with the so long sequence of casualties that the Dark Knight films have carried, the same that can't be just a series of bad coincidences, but only may be explained through the theory of the Curse that exist over them, here I am including a link that goes really deep in the legend of this Curse, one of the worst ever before have occured in Holywood, that by the way is famous for its long historial of cursed productions.

Please check:
www.weird-encyclopedia.com...

The Angel of Lightnesss
edit on 7/25/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/25/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Every day more news comming from Colorado are showing new unknown sides of the psychological profile of Holmes, that by now it is clearly portraited as a young man that although had a normal academic promising life, at the same time was sex addict and perhaps adrenaline addict, a combination that proven to be fatal for many of his victims of the horrendus Shooting of the last weekend.

Pls Read:
blog.al.com...

James Holmes represents a symbol of what is the hiden moral ilness that is killing more people in the USA in our time that many other natural causes acting together:

America has been transformed in to a Violence and Sex Addict Nation,

We have arrived to the point in which in our society there are millions of human beings needs to be stimulated by artificial means to help them to produce the necessary dosis of adrenaline and sexual hormones required in order to be able to feel, to think, to live and go head, means that by the way represent a very profitable business for corporations interested into offer these kind of dosis of adrenaline through, for example, films that promote the release of the most low instincts of egotism and agression that are stored deep in the most obscure corner of the collective unconcious.

Thanks for your atention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/26/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Every week when I read newspapers I am confirming that my predictions on the curse of this Batman The dark Knight series of movies, released first time here in this forum in 2008, are receiving more and more endorsments of the specialized journals and other media that don't find any other more plausible theory to explain the terrible multitude of tragedies that have occurred to the people that in one or other way have worked, either at the technical or the artistisc level in the conceptualization and production of these films.

aboutparanormal.com...

Here more reports of people joining to the Hypothesis of the Curse around Batman the Dark Knight movies:

www.dailymail.co.uk... l

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.ibtimes.com...

articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

www.usatoday.com...

wblk.com...

www.mygripeanthing.com...

What do you think? is it possible that too many coincidences can occur just by Chance? too many accidents, suicides, failures, crimes ?

Notice that even the important detail found by the police of Denver, when they entered to Holmes apartment is consistent with my prediction: they found a mask of Batman left on his desk, so after all the claim that Batman will be on bail as a consequence of the Curse was not at all exagerated and not refered only to the arrest suffered by Bale in 2008 the night of the premiere.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/1/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join