It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More LIES of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists exposed...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I would like to present these photographs I took during my vacation to Washington, D.C. last week. It is of a display of several pieces of structural columns from the 70th floor of the south tower, at the Smithsonian Museum of American History...

From these simple photos, we can see several interesting facts;

1) The claim that all the steel was shipped overseas before anyone could examine it IS A LIE. Here are two sections on permanent display at the Smithsonian and they show right away what the condition of the steel is like.

2) The claim that only thermite/controlled demoliitons/lasers from outer space/whatever could have brought down the towers IS A LIE. You can see right away from the bending of the steel and the tearing it wasn't thermite/controlled demolitons/lasers from outer space that damaged these columns. It was the mechanical forces from the collapse itself combined with the inherent weakness of hollow construction of the columns. Once they began bending, there's no way they could keep their structural integrity.

3) ...and before you say it, the claim I'm a sinister secret agent posting doctored photos as disinformation IS A LIE. Any single one of you can go to the Smithsonian Museum of American History and see this display yourself and take your own photos. Admission is even free.

4) ...and while we're on the subject, I was over by the Potomac river across from where the Pentagon was. The claim that noone could see what hit the Pentagon IS A LIE. I can see the Pentagon and their distinctive long row of three story windows very clearly even from across the river...and it was while I was on a bridge on a busy highway, so I wasn't the only one.

5) Oh, and the claim the area was restricted airspace IS A LIE. Passenger planes were constantly coming in over the Potomic river right next to the Pentagon to land at Reagan airport...and yes I COULD make out their insignia on their tails.

I know this won't be enough to convince the conspiracy theorists because at this point it's obvious that they're not basing their opinions on the facts- they're basing it upon the desire that these spooky-scary conspiracy stories are real regardless of what the facts are- but I'd still like to see what excuse they're going to come up with to rationalize why they shouldn't have to accept this as evidence. Heck, these photos were taken personally by me, uploaded to ATS directly from my camera, and presented directly to you all here so they can't even bicker over the chain of custody. At any rate, this forum was starting to get stale from the nonstop repetition of the same baloney being posted over and over for the last eleven years, so it's definitely starving for new material.

Have at it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I dont normaly frequent this forum but offering those little pieces of steel is laughable. Please try again!

Where did all this go to??

edit on 23-7-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well sure Dave, after enough force accumulates, no doubt some of the steel DID buckle under the weight of the collapse- especially at some of the lower points in the tower. But do you really think the US Government is going to give the Smithsonian columns that had thermite (or thermate) residue all over them?

:shk:

One need only look at Watergate to see to what extent government at the highest levels will cover-up information to protect themselves, and do everything they can to impede investigations. They did it with 9/11 too. And continue to do so.

The Watergate scandal was a political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s as a result of the June 1972 break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C., and the Nixon administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement. The scandal eventually led to the resignation of Richard Nixon, the President of the United States, on August 9, 1974, the only resignation of a U.S. President. The scandal also resulted in the indictment, trial, conviction and incarceration of 43 people, including dozens of top Nixon administration officials.

edit on Mon Jul 23rd 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Poor amount of structural steel remains, if this is your evidence....
Its pretty obvious that this could be cherry picked from the rubble for just this threads purpose.....
I hope you actually enjoyed your vacation in DC but your evidence is as above only worth a chuckle....
As to what you saw?
PICS or it didnt happen.......................

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

C'mon man, this proves neither theories. If thermite or any form of explosives were used then obviously it wouldn't be necessary to plant it to every single piece of steel column. Just as some columns would be extremely damaged and some not at all no matter which theory you side with.

Having looked through hours of collapse footage I came across one video that I havent seen in any documentaries, regardless of which theory being presented. IMO it is the best angled video of the north tower collapse and it clearly shows that a natural collapse (fire induced) is NOT what happened to the structure.

www.youtube.com...[/yvid]

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
very interesting photos. IF the government were to have been part of an inside job then they wouldn't put a piece of steel in the smithsonian that would back up any theories of a government conspiracy (showing marks of cutter charges etc.).
the conspiracy is based on physics and the speed of which the 3 buildings collapsed.
all i can say is watch architects for 9/11 blueprint for truth, amazingly i don't consider it to be a conspiracy film (it never really points a finger at anyone) it simply lays out why the collapses are not "natural" and why they are "controlled".

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I dont normaly frequent this forum but offering those little pieces of steel is laughable. Please try again!

You'll forgive me when I say that I suspect you'd find any evidence refuting these conspiracy claims to be laughable, so unless you have something more tangible to offer than simply saying it's laughable before running away giggling, you really have no credibility.

FYI they weren't "little pieces of steel". Thsoe things were probably ten feet long.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

And are these items of steel and other artifacts "laughable" ? Care to explain why ?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yes, when compared to the rest of the rubble from that day, those beams and their "size of 10ft" are still laughable in the grand scheme of things.

This would be similar to me coming with a micro droplet of blood and saying "here is proof people died while crashing into that field in PA."

link   

Excellent thread Dave !

You finally proved once and for all that the conspiracy theorists are a bunch of liars.

link   

Originally posted by stirling
Poor amount of structural steel remains, if this is your evidence....
Its pretty obvious that this could be cherry picked from the rubble for just this threads purpose.....

That makes no sense. You see right away that the mechanical forces from the collapse were enough to compromise box columns without any demolitions/thermite/whatever, and yet you're still insisting there was demolitions/thermite/whatever secretly squirrelled away in the building somewhere. Look at the column again- that was not only bent, but torn, and that's not cardboard, but structural steel hard enough to hold up a building. Do you not comprehend just what kind of forces are necessary to cause that kind of damage?

As to what you saw?
PICS or it didnt happen.......................

I just showed you pics and you're still insisting it didn't happen. So you might as well just insist it didn't happen regardless whether there are pics or not. Besides, what I saw isn't anything rare. You are free to go to Washington D.C. to prove what I said was wrong, otherwise, you're simply arguing make believe out of desperation at this point.

link   
I like how you combined thermite and lasers from space in the same sentence in order to rubbish the thermite idea.. That is a known disinformation method to mix certain things with far out things to try and rubbish all of them..
Of course you wouldn't do that...

All of your examples divert attention by dissociation in that same method.. I don't think it works as good as it used to though..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Yes, when compared to the rest of the rubble from that day, those beams and their "size of 10ft" are still laughable in the grand scheme of things.

This would be similar to me coming with a micro droplet of blood and saying "here is proof people died while crashing into that field in PA."

Umm, you DO know that's literally how they traced the remains found at the Pentagon as being the pasengers known to have been on flight 77, right? Their relatives weren't make believe names or even sinister secret agents- they were and are real live people, and they were more than willing to donate samples to help identify the remains of their family members.

Try again.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Is it not possible that the explosives and such were located in the basement and that these examples were from one of the upper stories? Wouldn't that mean that this would be relatively untouched from the explosives and thermite that would have eaten away at the base of the building?

I mean, you knock out the bottom, the rest comes down too.... The entire building and its' structure do not need to be coated in their entirety in thermite and laced with explosives to get it to collapse... There would be examples of what you're suggesting in this case.

So, this doesn't prove anything, just that you're quick to jump the gun and call people liars.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I said the field in Shanksville, PA, not the pentagon..

Try again.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I like how you combined thermite and lasers from space in the same sentence in order to rubbish the thermite idea.. That is a known disinformation method to mix certain things with far out things to try and rubbish all of them..
Of course you wouldn't do that...

All of your examples divert attention by dissociation in that same method.. I don't think it works as good as it used to though..

All right, fair enough. How would thermite have caused this bending and tearing of the steel? Not only is this a structural support, it's a support column that failed, so this is most definitely a spot in the building where this thermite would have to have been. Otherwise, if the mechanical forces of the collapse could have compromised this column all on their own, they could have compromised all the columns all on their own.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Not only that, but how do we know that all of that steel in the smithsonian is actually from the 911 incident?
Or is it just a reproduction?
Too little, too late.
This will be talked about forever just like the Kennedy murder and just like Kennedy, we'll never know the full truth of the day.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Is it not possible that the explosives and such were located in the basement and that these examples were from one of the upper stories? Wouldn't that mean that this would be relatively untouched from the explosives and thermite that would have eaten away at the base of the building?

I mean, you knock out the bottom, the rest comes down too.... The entire building and its' structure do not need to be coated in their entirety in thermite and laced with explosives to get it to collapse... There would be examples of what you're suggesting in this case.

So, this doesn't prove anything, just that you're quick to jump the gun and call people liars.

Would you not say, looking at every video you can find, that the Towers collapsed from the impact points ?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Those are pieces of structural collums?

The plates seem 2-3 mm thick.

No wonder it collapsed.

Could be just me, but looks more like a piece of facade to me.

And what, the fact that a museum has a few pieces, doesn't say a single thing about the rest of them.
edit on 23-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Uh Oh!

Quick everybody stop what you're doing, the offcial story MUST be true.

I mean clearly a couple of carefully selected beams from the WTC out of millions of pounds of damaged steel can be a good indicator that is NOTHING, worth discussing regarding the 911 and it possibly being a conspiracy right?

Come on, those are some spurious bloody facts that you are going on there friend. I understand that you may personally believe one thing or another, but don't crap on other people's parade and use a museum exhibit as your defense.

~Tenth

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join