posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
I would like to present these photographs I took during my vacation to Washington, D.C. last week. It is of a display of several pieces of structural
columns from the 70th floor of the south tower, at the Smithsonian Museum of American History...
From these simple photos, we can see several interesting facts;
1) The claim that all the steel was shipped overseas before anyone could examine it IS A LIE. Here are two sections on permanent display at the
Smithsonian and they show right away what the condition of the steel is like.
2) The claim that only thermite/controlled demoliitons/lasers from outer space/whatever could have brought down the towers IS A LIE. You can see
right away from the bending of the steel and the tearing it wasn't thermite/controlled demolitons/lasers from outer space that damaged these columns.
It was the mechanical forces from the collapse itself combined with the inherent weakness of hollow construction of the columns. Once they began
bending, there's no way they could keep their structural integrity.
3) ...and before you say it, the claim I'm a sinister secret agent posting doctored photos as disinformation IS A LIE. Any single one of you can go
to the Smithsonian Museum of American History and see this display yourself and take your own photos. Admission is even free.
4) ...and while we're on the subject, I was over by the Potomac river across from where the Pentagon was. The claim that noone could see what hit
the Pentagon IS A LIE. I can see the Pentagon and their distinctive long row of three story windows very clearly even from across the river...and it
was while I was on a bridge on a busy highway, so I wasn't the only one.
5) Oh, and the claim the area was restricted airspace IS A LIE. Passenger planes were constantly coming in over the Potomic river right next to the
Pentagon to land at Reagan airport...and yes I COULD make out their insignia on their tails.
I know this won't be enough to convince the conspiracy theorists because at this point it's obvious that they're not basing their opinions on the
facts- they're basing it upon the desire that these spooky-scary conspiracy stories are real regardless of what the facts are- but I'd still like to
see what excuse they're going to come up with to rationalize why they shouldn't have to accept this as evidence. Heck, these photos were taken
personally by me, uploaded to ATS directly from my camera, and presented directly to you all here so they can't even bicker over the chain of
custody. At any rate, this forum was starting to get stale from the nonstop repetition of the same baloney being posted over and over for the last
eleven years, so it's definitely starving for new material.
Have at it.