It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream NOW: James Holmes' Arraignment: 'Dark Knight Rises' Suspect's Courtroom

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Where's the Police numbers in the mug shot?

There are not always police numbers that go along with mugshot photos. I think it varies from jail to jail. For example, in my county jail website, if you search for someone you get their picture but all their information is listed on the webpage.(such as jail id, dob, ect...) You still get the picture of the individual, but they are not holding up their information in the mugshot.

reply to post by murkraz

Man, he looks drugged to his eye balls in the mugshot especially. That wide-eyed look.

I think he looks drugged in the mugshot to. In the court video, he seems to get wide-eyed at some times to, similar to this mugshot.
edit on 24-7-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

He didn't wait around to be captured. According to several reports his gun jammed and that's why he stopped shooting. He apparently exited to get another weapon and that is when he was captured. There are some reports he was cursing and screaming at the jail guards so they may have drugged him to shut him up.

I'm not sure why the judge sealed it. Maybe they don't want to taint a jury or something.
edit on 23-7-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

That would contradict with the already contradicting stories. He only bought the total number of guns that he had on him. The news stories even cite that they know how many guns he bought. Thus he'd have no reason to go get more guns from his vehicle. Second, if one jams, he can use another, he had two glocks, a shotgun and an AR 15 on him.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I agree that this whole situation doesn't pass the smell test. His friend says that he cannot believe that James Holmes would do this. Everyone that has interfaced with him says they are shocked that he could do this. There is not a single person in that theater that can make a positive ID on him. given the way he was dressed, there is just no possible way. They will have to bring other evidence. Circumstantial, mostly, that will implicate him beyond any reasonable doubt.

James Holmes looks completely confused, bewildered and looks like he's trying to understand why he's there or what is going on. He doesn't look like what's been described as a defiant "Joker" character who is spitting on officers, at all. Look at the mug shot. He looks like a deer in headlights. Perhaps we've not seen this other side of him and maybe at some point we'll get a taste. But, all indications point to what others have said about him, quiet and shy.

I'm waiting for some sort of communication to be released between him and the law. They are saying he's totally uncooperative. Vague at best. How is he being uncooperative? That could me he's saying he doesn't remember anything and he's had amnesia for the past few months. Scopolamine does that to people. Renders them in a highly suggestive and cooperative state, no questions. Then when they come off it they don't remember doing anything or what, if anything was done to them. If someone was administering scopolamine to James Holmes, they would only need to administer a sedative before the scopolamine wore off, let him pass out, take all of the evidence of preparation (i.e. take all the guns, ammo and armor with them until the 19th) out of Holmes' possession and Holmes would only have vague recollections he might attribute to dreaming. That night he would have been administered the final dose and given his final instructions. He doesn't look at all like a cold, calculated type like Anders Breivik. He looks utterly lost and clueless as to what is transpiring over the past 72+ hours. Maybe he's just coming to realize what he did or what they're telling him that he did. He looks like he is having trouble reconciling what law enforcement has told him he did with his memory or lack thereof, of these events.

Weird coincidences: Gangster's Squad movie preview shows a clip from a scene in the movie of 4 mobsters behind a movie screen with automatic weapons opening fire on a crowded theater. This was one of the previews which played before the start of TDKR. Then this Lil Wayne video. I'll just leave it at "very eery".

A lot of what has been communicated to us from the media and law enforcement is creating a lot more questions than it's answering. It's making me very anxious to have to wait on what the media is going to tell us so we can get an idea of what to explore next. But, I can almost guarantee this will get a lot more interesting.

That said, my thoughts and prayers are with all of those people who've been affected by this completely senseless act of depravity. But, lets not lose our heads over wanting revenge on this guy. We have to let justice take it's due course and process. If he's as guilty as they say he is the prosecution will prove it without issue.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteConsciousness

Why should he co-operate? He's lawyered up and that is his legal right! Innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Why should he co-operate? He's lawyered up and that is his legal right! Innocent until proven guilty.

I completely agree with you. It would be interesting, however, to know the nature of his non-cooperation! If it's simply, "I don't remember anything and I've had episodes of amnesia over the past few months." I would say scopolamine looks to be involved.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I want a Police mug shot, not one taken in prison a couple of days later!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I think he does remember.......thats why they drugged him to his eye balls before court.

Lets say Holmes was the shooter; supposedly took a job at McDonalds to make ends meet until he found a decent job, someone offered an extra for a short movie on the side and was told the gun he had to fire was only blanks?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I too think something is not as cut and dry as 'crazed loner goes on killing spree' which is being fed to us. Why are the authorities basically saying that he acted alone and they were not considering otherwise when at least one person on camera has said that one person opened the door (didn't go out the door) and then someone else came in, also someone else said there were more than one gas cannister and were thrown from different areas so could not have both come from Holmes.

Going to all that trouble with the heavy equipment et all to 'make his mark on society' why would he tell the police about the wired-to-go apartment? Did they even check all that rigging for his fingerprints?

How much time elapsed between the guy answering the phone call and standing at the emergency exit (not the normal entrance/exit) door and the shooter entering the emergency door? Was there time for the phone guy to have slipped out, put on all the tactical gear and come back in the back door?

The gun club manager said he sounded strange on the phone message and that made him wary of him. Could he have been drugged and told what to say with a puff of Devil's Breath? No one of that intelligence would act like that if they really wanted to fool a gun club into letting him in whilst he was really planning this as the end result. But is a very convenient way to set him up as the crazed lone gunman.

Finally, within a seriously short time it was announced that he had recently made a profile on adultfreindfinder.com under the name ClassicJimbo Source.

How did they find this profile so fast if it was not under his real name?

And strangely enough this profile states 'would you visit me in prison?' and the match.com profile which also has the 'prison' quote also has him saying

he spent a lot of time thinking about his future, ending that statement with, "mind = blown."
Source
All very convenient to add pointers to him being of dubious character and could have been instigated by a third party.

The red/orange hair in his profile pictures is what instantly stands out and is what is commented on so much about his appearance. Would be interesting to know when he made this change. Not like fellow students wouldn't have immediately noticed this one. I know people who have wild hair colours but they have it so it does not look like a crazy wig with original hair colour sticking out the bottom, was it done in a big hurry? Was it even done by him? Could it have been done whilst he was out of it and lying down (since it seems to only be the top that is done). This hair colour seems to be one of the factors identifying him to the social sex-working websites too. Also the picture that has been banded about with him wearing headphones and a 'hot chick' by his side looks rather photoshopped to me.

This really is looking more and more like some sort of set up, and as much as everyone (especially the families of the victims) want to set blame and see punishment, it is better to get the right person/persons responsible than hanging out to dry a patsy.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Is it just my imagination or does this guy look British?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

Dunno what does someone from Britain look like compared to say USA, Canada, Sweden, Germany???

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Now this is just ridiculous -- hand puppets?!

"When Holmes was arrested he told police he was the fictitious Batman villain, The Joker. When police put evidence bags over his hands to preserve traces of gunpowder residue, Holmes pretended the bags were puppets, law enforcement sources told ABC News."

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lemonsea

In the linked article you provided it states three times that he was not drugged during the court session, who are they trying to convince I ask you. Once again there is a distasteful sense about this and other 'blurb reports. His execution will be aired live, just like they did with Lee Harvey Oswald.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

yeah, they said he was not drugged but if you look at 0.24 into the video from the above posters comments, you can see the paused 'snap shot' they made of the initial video and his pupils look really big. Is this not a tell tale sign of being drugged? They also were saying/sewing the seed that he is faking his 'drugged' look/behaviour. Can someone fake big drugged out pupils?
Also if he was spitting that bad and making glove puppets with the protective evidence bags, where is the CCTV of it? Thought just about every police station/cell now has some sort of surveillance. Where is the proof of what they have said?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The way I see it is Holmes had absolutely NO intentions of killing anyone and he was most certainly set up big time by some very dangerous people, who by now, have fast disappeared in to thin air.

Now this guy will most probably get the death penalty who I regard equally as much a victim as the 14 who died.

What makes my stomach turn.....there are alot of kids out there just like Holmes and are easy pickings.

This incident won't be the last and no doubt there will be more like it in the future.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
324th Psychological Operations Battalion, Aurora, CO...

349th Tactical Psychological Operations Battalion, Aurora, CO...

But, this is just a coincidence, people...

Our own government would never murder our own citizens...

A neuroscience student and academic superstar would...

Everyone knows this guy acted alone...

Kill him!! Lets tie him up to the bumper of my pickup truck and drag him through town...

Lets show everyone what kind of patriots we are...

Let's deny ignorance, everyone...

Show James Holmes who is boss!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I have a question. In my country it is completely forbidden to record videos or take pictures in a court room. Is this common practice in the U.S.A or only with high profile case?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCLXVI
Hello everyone, I have a question. In my country it is completely forbidden to record videos or take pictures in a court room. Is this common practice in the U.S.A or only with high profile case?

It varies from state to state. However I did recently read that the judge in this case barred video and still cams from the next court appearance this coming Monday.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It seems almost painstakingly obvious when you actually consider all the signs of this event.

1. This happened on the day of summer solstice, a day known for events of the dark occult powers (ex: moon landing).
2. The name of the movie is Dark Knight Rising which phonetically states "dark night rising," corresponding to the solstice and each ensuing day having literally more darkness each day until the next solstice.
3. Nearly every deranged mass murderer has been suicidal and ready to "go out with a bang," but in stark contrast to being ready to die, the shooter was wearing full body armor and a mask. Whoever was behind the mask and armor was not committing this as their final act.
4. The shooter was wearing a mask and armor, how do we know that it was really James Holmes under it? I haven't seen any actual claims of a witness that could testify to having seen him directly removing the mask after seeing him leave the theater in his full costume.
5. His dad was set to testify against Libor Financial over a trillion dollar scandal before the event occurred.
6. There is no way that some one in a gas mask and full body armor is going to be allowed in to a theater. And surely somebody would have stopped him from going into the crowded film area. And no way that he could sneak in wearing it or in a bag. Something that large would not have been allowed in.
7. Since entering through the emergency exit is the only possible way he could have gotten in, somebody MUST have LET him in. I seriously doubt that any person watching the movie would have even noticed if he was knocking, or known to get up and let them in. He almost certainly had help, and yet the officials have picked their culprit to blame and want no possible additions to their official story. This is exactly the same as in OKC bombing, Norway shooting, 9-11, and every other false flag attack. If the other conspirators were brought to the light we would quickly find out that they were all federal agents that encouraged and helped him to pull this off.

I have listed seven outstanding points that leave almost no question that there is more to the official story, he wasn't alone if it was even him that did it. If it was actually him, then he must be under mind control or deep fear possibly for the life of his family to have done such atrocities and/or to remain quiet about its magnitude. At the same time his dad(who works for darpa?) likely won't take a stand against Libor while they are holding his son. Yes his house was possibly booby trapped, but every person has the right to defend himself so long as you don't hurt somebody who isn't threatening your life or property. Besides he likely knew they had selected him and that he was going to get the blame for this whether he did it or not. I heard that several of the people found dead in the theater were people that had been working with James. If you watch his youtube presentation you can see that he was experimenting with altering a person's perception of time, which allowed you to implement subliminal messages. Each time it keeps getting easier to tell when something is a false flag attack, especially when there are as many signs as this one. And it will keep happening until we finally decide to break that cycle. I have posted a letter from one of his college roommates that expressed how he wasn't angry at or hiding from the world. And he certainly wasn't insane or wanting to die. Don't let them have the right to decide anything for you.

ronireports.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I don't understand why everyone is so surprised that he looks so out of it all the time. He is on trial facing the death penalty for a massacre, sleeping in a cell surrounded by criminals that are probably taunting him and threatening him constantly. How much sleep do you think he gets on a typical night?

Even if it is some big conspiracy, he doesn't need drugs or scrambled brainwaves to look sleepy... just lack of sleep. Doesn't raise any alarm with me...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join