It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream NOW: James Holmes' Arraignment: 'Dark Knight Rises' Suspect's Courtroom

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Live Stream NOW: James Holmes' Arraignment: 'Dark Knight Rises' Suspect's Courtroom

www.hollywoodlife.com

The alleged assassin will face a judge to hear charges for the horrible bloodbath — click to watch his first appearance since the tragedy.

James Holmes has been accused of killing 12 people and wounding countless others during a July 20 midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colo.

James, 24, will face countless charges for the massacre which shook the nation. The appearance will take place in the Arapahoe County Courthouse.

Watch the livestream of his court appearance below.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edit:

Very short session, which is now over. Apparently, this was not an arraignment, as the headline suggested.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just saw this. Currently in process as of 11:55 am EST

His did dye his hair red...

Formal Filing of charges July 30

Judge allows camera in courtroom.

Screen cap to come.

"The alleged assassin will face a judge to hear charges for the horrible bloodbath — click to watch his first appearance since the tragedy.

James Holmes has been accused of killing 12 people and wounding countless others during a July 20 midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colo.

James, 24, will face countless charges for the massacre which shook the nation. The appearance will take place in the Arapahoe County Courthouse.

Watch the livestream of his court appearance below."

www.hollywoodlife.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 23-7-2012 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
looks like hes stoned out of his skull

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Is it just me or does he look like he is medicated? Either that, or tired. A couple times it looked like he was going to fall asleep sitting there...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
He looks like he's been sampling some of the wares he studied in school.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The lights are on but nobody's home.

I hope he's been doped. The alternative, if THAT is sober?

It reminds me of the description the Doctor gave in the movie Halloween for Michael Meyers and the empty eyes.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
New article:

Accused Colorado Shooter James Holmes Appears Dazed in Court

Holmes, 24, appeared in court today unshaven with a shock of dyed reddish-orange hair, and a prison jumpsuit that appeared to conceal a bulletproof vest. He said nothing in the courtroom and spent much of the hearing looking down, his head drooping at times. At times he went bug-eyed, and other times they appeared to close as if nodding off.

source

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It looks like the implications of what he did, are starting to dawn on him. Wow, what a come down that must have been. And now he's on the verge of possibly sitting on Death-Row? Damn, I'm going to go bask in the glory of life now... and reflect on all the stupidity, I'm glad I don't possess.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Its a media circus, he is probably sedated so he doesnt say too much about it all.

They say he isnt sedated, but it was clear from the footage he was. I dont think it has anything to do with him realizing the trouble he is in.

A person capable of such behavior is not going to worry about sitting on death row for 20 years. Its not like if found guilty he will be executed next week. Takes years by all accounts.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
He appears more shocked than anything else

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
we dont know....
we cant say....
thats unknown at this time.....
its difficult to say....

omg...put someone on that podium that knows something...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Drudge reported on Saturday that he was ranting, raving & spitting
on the cops, so I'm betting they drugged him.

Didn't we see similar behavior from Sirhan after he
took out RFK?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
he looks distant,,,,looks like he`s in a hole to me.

this all looks "above" him...

im sayin this as i read in an article that he was spitting at guards and being crazy....now im seeing a withdrawn man...drowning

peace

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I am watching this farce he is clearly drugged is it possible to get independent tests done on this guy cause I don't believe he is capable of killing a fly and all the bs around the investigation it feels so scripted and the lil wayne video release seems like a script is being played out. as usual the official story does not make any sense the booby traped apartment the suspect waiting around to be captured the judge sealing the case. the whole thing stinks and there are others who feel the same way is there not cameras in the theater to see who is coming or going?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It is possible it is sleep deprivation from being kept up for days by investigators.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
It is possible it is sleep deprivation from being kept up for days by investigators.

well as the district attorney said ..."this is a slam dunk case"....ie..caught red handed......no investigation yet...not untill charges are filed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
I am watching this farce he is clearly drugged is it possible to get independent tests done on this guy cause I don't believe he is capable of killing a fly and all the bs around the investigation it feels so scripted and the lil wayne video release seems like a script is being played out. as usual the official story does not make any sense the booby traped apartment the suspect waiting around to be captured the judge sealing the case. the whole thing stinks and there are others who feel the same way is there not cameras in the theater to see who is coming or going?

He didn't wait around to be captured. According to several reports his gun jammed and that's why he stopped shooting. He apparently exited to get another weapon and that is when he was captured. There are some reports he was cursing and screaming at the jail guards so they may have drugged him to shut him up.

I'm not sure why the judge sealed it. Maybe they don't want to taint a jury or something.
edit on 23-7-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012

it feels so scripted and the lil wayne video release seems like a script is being played out.

um...WTF...what lil wayne release....please clue me up...thanx

err...hello!?
edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

She said there is no such thing as a slam dunk case.

Remember, not a single witness can identify him, this will get a littler hairier than you think.

Plus they need to know motive, other incidents, probably what is in his apt. etc.

There are plenty of questions that need answers.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

cool thanx.....but i think she said it WAS a slam dunk case....guess i`l have to watch it again...

peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join