It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream NOW: James Holmes' Arraignment: 'Dark Knight Rises' Suspect's Courtroom

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
After watching Holmes in court, the kid needs a REAL top notch lawyer, not some stupid public defender. For all we know Holmes could very well be as much a victim as all the other victims.

I'm not sure where I read where witnesses suggested the shooter was approx 5 foot 8 yet Holmes is 6 foot 3 and thats a mighty big difference.

I'm not believing alot of what MSM is feeding to us. Either this is a staged event or a false flag attack. Holmes is not nutty as a fruit cake and I believe he is not suffering from any mental issues.

If Holmes bobby trapped his own apartment, then why did he warn the Police? Secondly, Holmes could not possibly have known how to booby trap his apartment without a whole lot of experience in explosives - which he does NOT have.

There's no mug shot because of what happened in the Loughner case; so they bring Holmes to court instead for all to see - drugged to his eye balls so they see to it he does'nt speak one single word.

CCTV? Eventually we will see tiny bits of it but keep in mind the shooter was wearing a mask so Holmes could'nt possibly be identified - yet the Public will say "yeah, thats him, he did it".

At the gun range.....Holmes never stepped foot on one nor even met the manager yet the manager IDed him via a mere email? What?

For all we know, Holmes may never had committed the crime but was set up.

Case may be heard one year from now and my bet is it WILL be SEALED from the public and media cameras.

The whole thing stinks and I'm surprised so many ATS members are not asking the right questions.

Come on guys......Holmes arrived in court drugged to his eye balls! QUESTION EVERYTHING!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I agree 100% - also, wouldn't a person so die-hard fan of the comic....a person who wants to BE the joker...know that the joker doesn't have red hair.....what the heck? thats a big oops for an impersonator lol

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've seen that look before, on a mate of mine who went completely schizophrenic. In fact Holmes' whole demeanor in the courtroom looked exactly like my mate used to act when he'd stay up for days on end and the result being a combination of lack of sleep and an unhinged mind.

It's a crying shame this wasn't dealt with before Holmes snapped.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
He is pitiful.

I pity him deeply. It makes me cry just looking at him.

He is either extremely insane or he is a patsy. Either way he is a product of our culture. As are all of the poor deceased victims. Of course I cry for them as well.

This is our society's output. The entire episode is shameful from start to finish.

Modern life is so desperate and disconnected that no one stopped this. Not one soul intervened. Not his family and friends. Not his colleagues, people who should have been keenly aware of the symptoms of psychosis. Not the people who took the orders for large amounts of ammo. Not his neighbors or landlord who passed his apartment everyday. No one. No one truly saw him.

He was apparently totally alone in the world. His rage and isolation culminated in this. He sits in court a totally broken soul who cried out in the most horrific way to be seen.

We all see him now. But it's to late for him or his victims and their families.

There is something our society needs to learn from this and it's not just about guns or violence.

I absolutely agree with this. I have had some issues with mental problems myself and it scares me a little to think about what I may have done without treatment.

I will probably cop some flak for saying this, but I do not believe this man deserves the death penalty. While, yes, I am against the death penalty in general, I feel especially strong in my view against it in this case. This man committed a terrible crime, yes, but killing him is not the answer.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think his where abouts for the 72 hrs prior to the shooting is the most inportant part of this case, when was the last time neighbours friends family seen this feller we need this info asap

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

But here's the thing.....

we don't know if Holmes in fact actually committed the crime. My bet is, Holmes was not consumed by Batman comic books and movies. The kid was way too smart for that. So he took a little time out from university, got a job at McDonalds or whatever and got some real life skills until he gets a good job offer. Is'nt that the way of many fast food joint employees? Or should we go and profile all their staff?

For all I know Holmes might have jumped on some sensitive research and they wanted to take him out. We don't know!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Don't be afraid of your mental problems. Not all killers have mental problems; some are quite sane - they wear a uniform - it's called Police and Military! They can be CIA or FBI, the very authorities who are supposed to have our backs.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CONEDESTROYA

Holmes needs a top notch lawyer because his public defender is not going to go in to bat for him!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Please for the love of GOD count them yourself. Not 12. Someone's just playing the conspiracy game. They're using a tragedy to make "Oh look what I found!" the fun game it is for everyone involved.

And this ... I don't even know what to say to those of you who think this is in any way related...

just, far out... And to think, the guy in the courtroom is the lunatic...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The 'job' of a public defender is to ensure the noose is to the side and snugged up tight.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

We're in for a bumpy ride with this one. It's been non-stop playing of the conspiracy game.. Where people don't care about facts, reality or evidence; it's who gets in with the most ludicrous statements and it's up to the rest of ATS to make it fit the puzzle.

And don't try to explain things... someone else will pop up like a squirrel tomorrow with the same uninformed post and others will go "Gee I didn't know that!! Wow, curiouser and curiouser!" and the chinese whispers will fallow down the line till eventually someone declares it fact and anyone who says "But..." is the demon government shill-spawn.

All I see when I look at this miserable creature in court is someone who's now realised that prison is not like it is when he saw Silence of the Lambs and being the Joker has no prestige about it, when he's facing real criminals who have expressed a desire to kill him. He's not accepted in prison, not accepted in society and no one - not even the uniforms there to protect him from danger - care if he dies.

He's woken up.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

The Joker has green hair.
Has anyone figured out yet who has bright orange hair?

edit on 23-7-2012 by Archaeus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Archaeus

Yes, the Mad Hatter had red hair in Alice in Wonderland

edit on 23-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

yea i do not buy the whole "joker" angle. he would have done green hair, some face paint. something. I think people are just trying to tie in the movie with the killings. It may have nothing to do with the Batman movie, it may have just been the movie that was drawing the most people in so he could ensure max damage. Not trying to be cold or anything. It was a horible tragady that should have never happened. However if there is giong to be any sense made of it people have to start looking into other alternatives for what he did.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Well whatever his motive was, he's regretting it now that the fantasy has subsided and all he's left with is the cold hard reality.

That's what I see when I look at him in court. Perhaps sedated to prevent outbursts, but nonetheless someone who's being hit hard by reality.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

I've said that from the start. I am waiting for more evidence to know his motive, before I conclude anything. That is the sane thing to do.

And he did allegedly say "I'm the joker" at some point, but his mental state has not been defined at that point. Apart from obviously being psychotic.

He allegedly planned this for months. But we do not know for sure that he planned THIS for months. For all we know, his intended target was not concrete, and it's the supposed 9gag coercing him to attack the dark knight premier.

We just don't know.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

More like sedated so he does'nt squeal the truth?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Here's his mugshot.

From usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Holmes appears pretty much calm there.......unlike his court appearance where they drugged him to his eye balls.

Where's the Police numbers in the mug shot?
edit on 24-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by buni11687

Holmes appears pretty much calm there.......unlike his court appearance where they drugged him to his eye balls.

Where's the Police numbers in the mug shot?
edit on 24-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Man, he looks drugged to his eye balls in the mugshot especially. That wide-eyed look.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join