It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wonderful Conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The greatest story never told, the one you just didnt get, the only game in town, this one has it all.

It's a story of death, despair, resurection and redemption, set in the past and your future., the hopes and fears of all the years, as it were...it cannot be over-hyped on my part.

To begin with the familiar, in order to establish context and importance, i shall begin by drawing attention to the timing and sequance of the events of the Christian Holy Week, of the days on which the Last Supper, crucifixion and resurrection occured, bascially this is to establish the importance of a three day sequance from the 15th day of the first month until the 18th.

Lev 23:6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month [is] the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. ''

'Mat 26:17 Now the first [day] of the [feast of] unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover? '

Mar 14:1 After two days was [the feast of] the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put [him] to death. But they said, Not on the feast [day], lest there be an uproar of the people.

Thus the Last Supper occured on the 15th, the Day of Unleavened bread, the trial and curcifixion on the 16th, the 17th was the day in the tomb, the 18th the day of resurrection, all of the first month with regards to the year begining at Spring equinox.

It was also formerly celebrated that the 18th day of the first month, with regards to the Winter solstice, was the birthdate of Christ, epiphany, with the shifting of calandars no longer so, except for the case of the Ethiopian Church and Armenian;

'In the Holy Land, the Orthodox churches use the old calendar (which has a difference of twelve days) to determine the date of the religious feasts. Accordingly, the Armenians celebrate Christmas on January 18th and the Greek Orthodox celebrate on January 6th. On the day before Armenian Christmas, January 17th, the Armenian Patriarch together with the clergy and the faithful, travels from Jerusalem to the city of Bethlehem, to the Church of Nativity of Christ, were elaborate and colorful ceremonies take place. Outside, in the large square of the Church of Nativity, the Patriarch and his entourage are greeted by the Mayor of Bethlehem and City officials. A procession led by Armenian scouts and their band, advance the Patriarch into the Church of Nativity, while priests, seminarians and the faithful join in the singing of Armenian hymns. Afterwards, church services and ceremonies are conducted in the Cathedral of Nativity all night long and until the next day

One finds then the Nativity was on the 18th day after the Winter Solstice, the day of resurection on the 18th day after the Spring Equinox, and should begin to consider the whys and wherefores...birth and rebirth.

To begin explanation one needs to venture into ancient Egypt and consider the cult of Osiris, his major Feast day of Wagy, regarding death and rebirth, was on the 18th day of the Egyptian first month, this after the Summer Solstice

Seventeen days after New Year's day, there was also the more somber feast of Wagy, which eventually became associated with the festival of Thoth on the nineteenth day of the year. This event was connected with the mortuary rituals of ancient Egypt and was celebrated by private individuals outside of official religious circles as well as within the precincts of the major temples in Egypt. Our first evidence of this celebration is from the 4th Dynasty, making it one of the oldest in ancient Egypt. The original date of the festival was set according to the lunar basis and this was never discarded. Hence, during the historical period, there were actually two separate Wagy feasts, one set according to the cycle of the moon and a later one firmly placed at day eighteen of the first civil month

Osiris also had the distinction of being the resident god of wine, and during the Wag-festival his name was expanded to “Lord of Wine in the Flood.” The festival celebrated Osiris’ death and rebirth, and coincided with the annual flooding of the mighty Nile

It is apparent then that no self respecting Deity of resurection would choose to be born or reborn on any other day than the 18th day of the first month, whether that is the first month after the winter or summer solstice, or spring equinox being of lesser consideration. the numerics are what is crucial.

Looking at the resurection texts from the tomb of Unas, 5th Dynasty;

When you go forth to the sky, the sky shall give you birth like (sAH).........[Ho, Pepi Neferkare! Now I have bewailed you], now I have mourned you. I will not forget you. My heart will not tire of invoking you every day, with an endowed offering on every festival - on the first of the month, on the middle of the month, on the placing of the brazier, on the Thoth festival, on the Supply festival (wAg-festival), [on the meat-carving festival, on your yearly festivals]. You will be given birth at the first of your months and live as a god

Awake. Turn youself about. So shout I. Unas, stand up and sit down to a thousand of bread, a thousand of beer, roast meat of your rib-joints from the slaughter house, and ith-bread from the Broad Hall. The god is provided with a god's offering, the King is provided with this bread of his. Come to your ba, Osiris, ba among the akhs, mighty in your places whom the Ennead protect in the Mansion of the Prince.Unas, raise yourself up to me, betake yourself to me, do not be far from me, for the tomb is your barrier against me. I give you the Eye of Horus

One sees there the referance to the tomb as a barrier, toward rebirth. No written explanation is offered for this and the dating of this Feast until the time of Plutarch, when he writes;

The Egyptians have a legend that the end of Osiris's life came on the seventeenth of the month, on which day it is quite evident to the eye that the period of the full moon is over Because of this the Pythagoreans call this day "the Barrier," and utterly abominate this number. For the number seventeen, coming in between the square sixteen and the oblong rectangle eighteen, which, as it happens, are the only plane figures that have their perimeters equal their areas, bars them off from each other and disjoins them, and breaks up the ratio of eight to eight and an eighth by its division into unequal intervals

penelope.uchicago.edu...

Therein lies our explanation for why the 18th is the day of birth/rebirth, and the 17th the barrier of 'the tomb', the numerics relate to a numeric/geometric consideration, as represented below.

More generally, 16 and 18 represent solutions (x=4, y=4) and (x=3, y=6) of the hyperbolic equation

xy = 2x + 2y

which in modern terms has an infinity of solutions; Plutarch is saying that (x=4, y=4), (x=3, y=6), and (x=6, y=3) are the only integral solutions. To his positive solutions we would add today three more, at (x=0, y=0), (x=1, y=-2) and (x=-2, y=1): they are symmetrical to Plutarch's set with respect to the two asymptotes, and in terms of geometry represent one null and two imaginary rectangles. In theory, to find any others we are suddenly transported into the very difficult realm of Diophantine equations; but that these are the only five integral solutions can be seen instantly by inspecting the graph. Plutarch's square, and one of his two symmetrical rectangles, are shaded.

So the first part of this investigation then leads to an obscure numeric/geometric problem, solution. This aspect i covered in more detail with regards to the Egyptian aspect here;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It will surprise were this leads...

edit on 23-7-2012 by Kantzveldt because: Add

edit on 23-7-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If we are to understand the mysteries of resurection then it seems we are invited to consider parabolic equations, this may seem boring, but lets have a go and see what fun can be had;

There's an example, derived from a basic 2x1 rectangle, but lets be a little more ambitious and place one rectangle upon another;

Creates a more interesting impression, and in terms of the schematics;

So fun to be had there, lets create a whole bunch of them;

And just to be really clever lets arrange them according to our parabolic principles;

Which looks great, but people are going to ask what does it do, whats the point, and what was that you mentioned about resurrection...at this point we will have to start mumbling about snakes and ladders.

Snakes are great, we can arrange them into lattice patterns and put them them on our monoliths, or we have three of them wriggling down the midpoint;

For ladders we shall use gathered reeds assembled into zig-zag patterns, these will provide us with a means of ascension into and across the Heavens, our ladders will be snakes in disguise thus;

Such then shall be our curious methodology of riding our parabolic schematics;

And who will ever understand our secret...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Lets consider the three degrees in which our conspiacy shall be based, the first level is that of the natural realm, the apparant and observable, were a snake is just a snake and generally best avoided.

The second level of understanding is that of the mythological or allegorical, here a snake can speak if so desired, or it can transport one through the Heavens, this level is entirely of the imagination.

The third level must return to the laws and principles inherant in that of the first, this is the level of physics, mathamatics, applied technonolgy, it will generally hold the second level in disdain, though it is generated by that realm of the imagination.

Thus returning to our humble snake we shall assume it is a tree climber, this tree shall be an axis between realms and thus the snake shall traverse this axis, we can either ride upon it or pass through it, this is optional.

Our snake shall thus provide access through realms of time and space, shall become our means of passage to eternity and infinity, yet as the epic of Gilgimish makes apparant, the means to such will involve the shedding of the serpents skin, thus we must consider two serpents forever intertwined, the former and the latter, the past and the present, whether in terms of location or time.

The axis of our tree shall reach from distant horizon toward its opposite, yet we shall always be located upon it, this axis can be concieved of as the point of sun rising toward the point of sun setting, from birth to death, at these extremeties shall appear a magical mountain, otherwise known as the zodiacal light, here amidst the diffuse particles reflected along the ecliptic plane shall be created the illusion of the mountain, were all is broken down to be transformed and created anew, a shining place of power.

Thus shall the skin shedding serpent realise the axis between our magical shining mountains, our places of power, and in so doing link the point of death and disintergration with that of life and reintergration.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Wow...you put a lot of thought and detail into this thread. I started reading your first post and was just getting into it when my wife call and asked me to run some errands. So I'll have to come back later tonight and finish reading your posts to see if I can understand the wealth of info you just dropped on us. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

That's true, i put all the best secrets in the whole wide world into this thread just to see if anyone would notice...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

This is a lot to take in, and, I can bet that few people will have actually taken the time to read it "from cover to cover." It is an interesting take on mythology, mathematics, and spirituality. One which I have encountered before.

The biggest obstacle that I have, when looking at anything like this, is the lack of any record of advanced mathematics. Cultures like Egypt and Mesopotamia were notorious record-keepers (granted some of Mesopotamia got destroyed).

So why are there no contemporary mathematical diagrams matching our modern understanding, from the period of construction? Like with Gobekli Tepe, a culture which could plan that mathematically, but couldn't write? It just boggles my mind.

I often think we just overlay our modern understanding, onto their primitive work. They weren't really as brilliant as we think; just exceedingly lucky in their placement.

Then again, who knows for sure.

The fact that resurrection mythology is not universal too, kind of puts a blunder in this whole thing.

Great read though, still starred and flagged.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Will read later, but nice job compiling. Interesting. s/f to bump.

In a nutshell, are you of the belief that the "resurrection" was real? I'm not there yet, I think he was resuscitated, but I'm still open to proof. Was thinking of starting a thread asking for data to prove or disprove it. So far the materials I've studied aim at "resuscitated."

~wild

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

It was rather a lot, but thanks for your interest.

There can't really be any doubt that advanced mathamatics, parabolic equations, weren't an aspect of the Neolithic, nor could they have had any grasp of the physcis of wormhole theory in the sense that we do, and yet their mythological/cosmological framework readily lends itself to such 'higher' interpretation.

It's not a question of luck, one can either consider an essential pattern in all things, a higher creative intelligence, or 'Deities' that established the religious beliefs of the Neolithic after their own inter-stellar travel methodology.

One has to look at particularaties for which there is lack of any other explanation, the form and pattern of the monoliths, for which there is no precedance, the appearance of stark abstract form amidst artwork that is generally naturalistic.

I do consider resurrection mythology universal in one form or another, but that would be a broader issue, and thus i'd just say the model developed at Gobekli Tepe held true throughout the Near East over millenia.

One has to ask oneself did they invent parabolic equation mathamatics because they had a cultic interest in the horns of bulls, or were the horns of bulls suggested as a metaphor for a belief systems that would be capable of becoming once more relevant 11,000 years after its inception...

edit on 24-7-2012 by Kantzveldt because: Add

edit on 24-7-2012 by Kantzveldt because: typo

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Obviously i can't say for sure either way, but its interesting to note that the symbolism involved was of a breakdown of the physical into basic particles, followed by reconstitution, this from noting that the magic mountain of zodiacal light was their metaphor for transformation.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm delighted to see that you have some "pet-subjects" too.
It's fun - isn't it?

And you keep them well fed!
I like that.

A

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is second thread I´m seeing from you where you ramble on for pages without getting to any points really.

I know by now that you love to write in length, but could you TRY to at least summarize the "plot" so to speak before you go into details?

This makes this VERY hard to read and follow, and I do not think that is necessary. Maybe you should post some stories on a writers forum before you come here, just to get it out of your system.

I like a good use of language, but there is good and then there is trying to fill as much useless fillers between the bits of info as possible.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I hope you don't mind if I feel obliged to answer your question (in this case to Kantzveldt and she answered it already in her way)?

***The biggest obstacle that I have, when looking at anything like this, is the lack of any record of advanced mathematics. Cultures like Egypt and Mesopotamia were notorious record-keepers (granted some of Mesopotamia got destroyed).

So why are there no contemporary mathematical diagrams matching our modern understanding, from the period of construction? Like with Gobekli Tepe, a culture which could plan that mathematically, but couldn't write? It just boggles my mind.***

Those geometrical/mathematical records can be encased in classical or even ancient works in ways no one had thought about until this time.
This maybe the reason why the pure brethren of Basra said that "the Secret" needs no guardian because it guards itself.
It is right there before anyone's eyes and nobody will comprehend it.

To give you an example of what I mean by "encased" I give you a link to the book on scribd that brought me to ATS in the long run.

www.scribd.com...

When you read through those pages you will find that the author shows step by step how every tiny little detail in one special deck was purposefully drawn to make a geometrical matrix of "the world" on every practical and spiritual level possible.
He just shows the first steps to make the matrix visible and shows only some of the possibilities.
But nevertheless this opened my eyes to a whole new way of looking at "art" and "spirituality".

If the old civilizations used a similar key as those "creators" of the cards and their underlying purpose I doubt that it can ever be found if not someone "in the know" tells about it.
And why should he?

A

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

The points were the bulls horns, or how to get to Aldebaran....

reply to post by Ansar

It's true, i can't really do mathamatics, i just look at the pictures and invent games.

edit on 7-4-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Now, check out the Gateway of the Gods.

Smokin thread Kantz !

SnF
edit on 7-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

It's true, i can't really do mathamatics, i just look at the pictures and invent games.

now this I believe.... your threads are interesting though.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hmm I wasnt aware this was the new age or occult section whatever hocus pocs floats you re boat,not much to do with religion wrong section for thread I think.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by Nightaudit

The points were the bulls horns, or how to get to Aldebaran....

Well, THAT clears it up....

new topics

top topics

join