It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rave parties in the middle east? is al-queda "the base" trying to liberate us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm kinda concerned with what the OP's true agenda might be. Yeah lets all join the rave with the al queda crew, im sure there 'dying' to party with us western type.

Lets say people were dumb enough to do this and then they get massacred, would that have been the OP's intentions? I hope not, but even if the OP is just joking I bet he/she will be watched closely.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

Hmmm.... You got "abducted" from a rave? Are you sure you didn't just have a "trip"?

I saw hedgehogs at a rave once, dozens of them all over the floor and on the way home, I was surrounded by panthers.....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Raving mujahadeen thas awsome i.can see it.now.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

No it wasnt aliens who.said i was.doing.drug at the.rave.anyway

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have a prediction: A year from now, I'll be reading on the internet how the taliban captured, and then systematically beheaded a group of western travelers who were "up to no good" doing community raves in their neighborhood.
Good luck to you on your endeavors, and God speed.

edit on 26-7-2012 by freedomguy because: because

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Look, I was in the rave scene for nearly five years. It seems like the world is uniting when you're cracked out on X, but then the lights come on at 4AM and you see how trashed the whole venue is, and how cracked out everyone is. The harmonious smiles turn into off-beat notions of paranoia, disgust, and slight confusion.

Ain't no rave going to bring about world peace...

Sorry!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Anybody I know who has done copious amounts of XTC usually spout on about how a massive rave could save the world, with everybody gurning and hugging each other, loved up to the max. I've seen people, who really don't like each other in real life, at a rave practically sticking their tongues down each others throats while off their heads on pills.

Nice sentiment. But like everything else that pill-heads come out with it's bo**ox.

Bless 'em, their brains are 'hard boiled'.

The Taliban would sooner cut your head off than indulge in your 'hedonistic dopamine overload whilst listening to sh*te music' activities.

edit on 26-7-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Maybe a different kind of rave, as in stark raving MAD! The drugs get old and loose their magic. Doped up, certainly that's what our "masters" want, doped as in easier to control. Yes indeed we need a world wide rave where we will all unite against our oppressors saying we are MAD, Mad as HELL, and we are not ging to take it anymore. Listen to us, all we are saying is give peace a chance!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yea I got a better idea, like a universal peace rave. We'll kidnap Ayatollah and give him ecstasy so he mellows out, call Obama and say we got some coke (he can come party with us), smoke some opium with the president of China and Putin , then we'll all dance to rave music and dance-signal to the aliens an invitation to the universes greatest rave. We'll give the greys some glow sticks, the friendly reptilians can break dance, the nordics can do the robot. True story.

Can you imagine Ayatollah doing X and like being completely opposite of his conservative, modest, grumpy self? We'll give him some glow sticks too, maybe he'll wanna dye his hair, dance to the beats, and talk like "yo dudes, i am totally feelin this roll man" in his Iranian accent.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: Trying to imagine Ayatollah on ecstasy

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
yes, they have rave parties in the middle east all the time!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is a message for humanity of the world and ahmajinedad IM THE MAHDI.

What I may say sounds very very odd, I know this is TRUE I GOT VISIONS.
First I want you tell something about time and why its important,
but first let me say I say this on this forum because, I know
you people are more open to this you have more problems in life
without knowing why.
Here comes the story, the time we live in is a illusion
nobody really knows it is because you hear,smell and feel
with your physical body right ? so if that is correct
you think: hmmm this is just the way I am...without
knowing it is not you !
Let me tell you why that so is, because when you
think of a dolphin named willy, the only thing
you can think and make a image of it right ?
But let me say this, you don't know the place
where the dolphin is and you don't know the time
where the dolphin is, but you still know that dolphin willy
is still there ! but if you don't know where the place and time
is where the dolphin is, how do you really know if it really is there ???
BELIEVE ME THE DOLPHIN WILLY IS NOT THERE !!!
Your whole life you are living in a dream !!!

Let me now get to the point of what im trying to say !

emotions effect emotions right ? when someone
is positive you get postive when someone is
negative you become negative right ?
That sounds very rational right ?

But the problem with humanity we forget !
They forget that 2012 is also a emotion !!!
The whole internet is full of emotions, because
when someone thinks something is gonna happen, they
get the same thought but what maybe it can't happen.
Without knowing that maybe it can happen also got emotion !!!
So when everyone thinks something is gonna happen it happens !!
We are robots in this material WORLD without knowing it !!!
If you don't believe me read this: www.nasa.gov...

I know ahmajinedad is gonna read this !
He is guided by god, and Im also guided buy god !
People say that he is crazy around the world, but he is the only one who is saying the truth !!!
Give compassion for your animals, give love to the world around you, treat others with dignity !!!
All the problems in this world are now happening because people are robots !!!
They learn from past experiences and take this experience to the future, and when those robotic people
are really at the moment they think is the present it happens !!! thats why there is so much
suffering in this world !!! We robotic people have to much negative influences from outside !!!
So much that everything what happens now in the world is because they created it themself.
People kill people not because they really want it !! But because ''They have to''
Because of the world wide bad news about the muslim countries, then it really happens !!!
Don't you see WORLD TRADE CENTER is the start of it !! because of that there is so much civil unrest in now in the middle east now !
Look at hitler and I say clearly HITLER to ahmajinedad !!! He became bad because everything thought so bad about the JEWS !!
I want something to say to ISREAL , ISREAL is gonna completly get wiped of the face of the EARTH !!! because
everyone in muslim countries think bad about JEWS !!! it is not because the JEWS ARE BAD, but they think they are bad because
from past experiences !!! The whole world is living in a ILLUSION !!! and because of this there must be:

A THIRD WORLD WAR IS GONNA HAPPEN TODAY !!!!

IRAN, VENUZUALA, RUSSIA AND TURKEY ARE SECRETLY waiting FOR MY MESSAGE !!!

THIS MUST HAPPEN TO THE WORLD !!! BECAUSE YOU DESERVED IT !!!

Im am the MAHDI !!! I am THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST !!! you think it is crazy, but im telling you the truth !!

WE ARE GOD EVERYONE OF YOU IS GOD !!! IM NOT SAYING THESE BECAUSE IM CRAZY, IM GUIDED BUY GOD and
let me tell you how ahmadinejad I KNOW YOU ARE ALSO GUIDED BUY GOD ! I AM THE MAHDI on rational human robotic perspective !!
Actually all are GOD !! we FORGET that we are GOD !! WE PLAY LIKE GOD WITHOUT KNOWING ... that everthing is really a illusion !!
I WANT to tell the people of the world reading this, because I know my message will reach THE WORLD !!!
AFHTER this great THIRD WORLD WAR, there will be 1000 years !! Of eternal PEACE !! after that people will forget again and in 3942 The last great war fought ! and there will be no humans anymore....

YOU THINK THIS GUY IS CRAZY RIGHT ??? at first I thought that also because everything thinks im crazy for saying this.... BUT I know im speaking the TRUTH !
I don't know why but the last days and maybe all of my life I got VISIONS about this great war !! not I think im getting visions !! No I actually see it !!

READ THIS VERY CLOSELY !!!

ahmajinedad I live in the netherlands im like you pure LOVE ! my adress is ESSCHE HEIKE BOXTEL, you can feel it happen ahmajinedad !!! THIS IS THE TIME START THE THIRD WORLD WAR NOW !! AND FIND ME !! im getting stuck somewhere !! I have nothing to loose !

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Why don't they kidnap Ayatollah and give him ecstasy , or at least spike his food with it so he'll go on TV and make what will appear to be a bizarre message to the people , he would say stuff like "yo dudes, why are we at war with America, let's all chill out and be friends , dance to some beats man" that would stop the middle east conflict in a heart beat.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It's a dance-off....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It's a dance-off....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join