It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul to Newsmax: Fed Policy Destroying Middle Class

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ron Paul is suggesting that the U.S. Federal Reserve is destroying the middle class with its money policies.

He also tells us that they are active in the European financial crises as well.

He warns of a larger crisis.

Ron Paul has a pending bill in congress to audit the Federal Reserve.

NewsMax -- July 22, 2012

The American people are “waking up” to the idea that the Federal Reserve “is very biased against the middle class,” Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul tells Newsmax.TV.

“The American people are waking up,” the Texas congressman declared in an exclusive interview with Newsmax. “They know that the Fed is very important – and a lot more people are looking at it.

“A larger crisis is going to come, and I think the American people will be very attuned to looking at the Federal Reserve and why they always want to do things in secret.”

It goes without saying that the central bank has made the nation’s middle class “much poorer,” he said. “Real wealth isn’t going up. Good jobs are going away.

Ron Paul to Newsmax: Fed Policy Destroying Middle Class

is it possible that the worldwide central banking system is ignoring the average citizens ?

Is it a plot to keep wages and benefits at a minimum ?

What is the "End Plan" ??

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

is it possible that the worldwide central banking system is ignoring the average citizens ?

Is it a plot to keep wages and benefits at a minimum ?

Only a Romney supporter could ask these questions.

Welcome to Earth.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
LIBOR.

Yes, its not only possible its happening.

millions of pensions not getting their interest they should, how you going to retire when the banks arn't letting your 401k's and pensions grow...

all to our detriment and their benefit
edit on 23-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Anybody know when the last time Ron Paul was wrong?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

That depends on whether or not you think he is the Messiah. He's not mine, so I am sure he was wrong in the very recent past.

Back to the OP, I support this, as does Romney I believe.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

That depends on whether or not you think he is the Messiah. He's not mine, so I am sure he was wrong in the very recent past.

Not asking for an opinion, I had a genuine question actually. If you have a particular time when Ron Paul was wrong on a particular issue in his personal or professional life, you are free to provide it...or not...

So whats your deal?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Your messiah is a fallacy only found in a book laden with nonsensical talking snakes and man living inside a whales' stomach while mine wants to abolish a literal taxing, ponzi, carnage enabling entity.

From CNN interview

“I think Ben Bernanke [the chairman of the Federal Reserve] is a student of monetary policy; he’s doing as good a job as he thinks he can do. I’m not going to spend my time going after Ben Bernanke. I’m not going to spend my time focusing on the Federal Reserve,” Romney has observed.

sterikee twooo
edit on 23-7-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Screw Mitt Romney. The man's been bought. He's in their pocket. The end.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Not asking for an opinion, I had a genuine question actually. If you have a particular time when Ron Paul was wrong on a particular issue in his personal or professional life, you are free to provide it...or not...

So whats your deal?

It sounded rhetorical, as in Ron Paul is never wrong. If you had an honest question, I believe Ron Paul predicted severe devaluation of the dollar.

Here is an article I found, not interested enough to dig a lot.
krugman.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lives

Your messiah is a fallacy only found in a book laden with nonsensical talking snakes and man living inside a whales' stomach while mine wants to abolish a literal taxing, ponzi, carnage enabling entity.

From CNN interview

“I think Ben Bernanke [the chairman of the Federal Reserve] is a student of monetary policy; he’s doing as good a job as he thinks he can do. I’m not going to spend my time going after Ben Bernanke. I’m not going to spend my time focusing on the Federal Reserve,” Romney has observed.

sterikee twooo
edit on 23-7-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)

I never said I had a Messiah or who He/She/It was, if I did please quote me. I am not sure what your qote has to do with anything. Do you think Bernanke is doing a worse job than he is capable of doing? Is Bernanke intentionally doing things he knows would be harmful?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

reply to post by skepticconwatcher

If you understood, I actually was.

ETA: I will clarify I suppose. There is nothing you can ever do to erase sin, if there was Jesus would never have come to Earth. Do not waste your life trying to redeem yourself, you can't. It's quite freeing. Just like you can never take back a hurtful thing you do to a person, all you can do is try to do better in the future. That is part of asking for forgiveness.
edit on 14-7-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

Strike 3

I’m not going to spend my time focusing on the Federal Reserve,” Romney has observed.

Strike 4

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

reply to post by skepticconwatcher

If you understood, I actually was.

ETA: I will clarify I suppose. There is nothing you can ever do to erase sin, if there was Jesus would never have come to Earth. Do not waste your life trying to redeem yourself, you can't. It's quite freeing. Just like you can never take back a hurtful thing you do to a person, all you can do is try to do better in the future. That is part of asking for forgiveness.
edit on 14-7-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

Strike 3

I’m not going to spend my time focusing on the Federal Reserve,” Romney has observed.

Strike 4

So far I am at zero strikes. I did not bring my belief of any Messiah into this thread. It's nice of you to stalk me though, I guess I should be flattered I have such an adoring fan.

@MittRomney

Ron Paul’s “Audit The Fed” bill is a reminder of his tireless efforts to promote sound money and a more transparent Federal Reserve.

twitter.com...
Romney doesn't have to spend his time focused on the Fed. All he has to do is support others doing it. That's what a real leader does.

Still at zero strikes. You aren't having such a good day. Maybe you should stalk me less and look at the issues more?
edit on 23-7-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

So whats your deal?

It sounded rhetorical, as in Ron Paul is never wrong. If you had an honest question, I believe Ron Paul predicted severe devaluation of the dollar.

lol Krugman!? really?

If Ron Paul is wrong about the devaluation of the dollar, the dollar must not be inflating...oh wait..it is...

I mean, you CAN find something that Ron Paul was actually wrong about right? That is what I was asking for...

If you're going to sit here and say there is no inflation given the current situation of this economy and there would be no massive inflation without quantitative easing and artificial interest rates then you definitely need some schooling on econ ONE O RON.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

That twitter post likely does not reflect Romney's true intentions. His history and past suggests this.

News has been surrounding Ron Paul's HR 459 and how he almost has 2/3s the cosponsors for his bill. Romney, like a true panderer, jumps on the bandwagon. If suddenly Ron Paul lost half his co-sponsors, Romney wouldn't even flinch in his sold out response in regards to how the Federal Reserve is a fine institution that works tirelessly to save this nations economic interests.

You think Romney suddenly woke up and wanted to support the audit of the federal reserve? You don't think an aide came up with that brilliant idea all by himself with the intention of pandering to fiscal conservatives that aren't happy with the actions of the federal reserve?

lol. You have been ROMNEY'd.

edit on 23-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

So whats your deal?

lol Krugman!? really?

If Ron Paul is wrong about the devaluation of the dollar, the dollar must not be inflating...oh wait..it is...

I mean, you CAN find something that Ron Paul was actually wrong about right? That is what I was asking for...

If you're going to sit here and say there is no inflation given the current situation of this economy and there would be no massive inflation without quantitative easing and artificial interest rates then you definitely need some schooling on econ ONE O RON.

Can you show me how the dollar has inflated? Government CPI data does not mesh with Paul's predictions. The US dollar inflated LESS from 2010 to 2011 than it did from 1990 to 1991. From 1990 to 2000 there was MORE inflation than from 2002 to 2012. So show me how the dollar is inflating?

ETA: I am not a Krugman supporter, it doesn't change the fact Ron Paul was wrong.
edit on 23-7-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Sorry don't have time to watch you chase your tail.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Sorry don't have time to watch you chase your tail.

Apparently you do since you are quoting me from other topics. Or is all your time taken up stalking my posts? Glad to see you can't address anything I say as your arguments are hollow and can't be supported.

top topics

join