It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes: A member of OWS black bloc?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by aaron2209

Could be.

But if he was an MKULTRA experiment I want to know. If he was a FBI project, I want to know. If he was placed there to justify stricter gun control laws I want to know.

They are not even in the same ballpark as "Was he involved with OWS?"

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

Originally posted by beezzer
I think it is as legitamate as when ABC prematurely announced that he was a member of the Tea Party.

This horrible tragedy has been politicised since 5 seconds after he pulled the trigger.

to wrongs dont make a right.

please cant we let the people greave in peace,
this guy is a nut, and people are trying to use his insanity to score points.

this is wholly unacceptable

i though ats was better than to stoop to this.

im not blaming you beez, im just upset atm

xploder

Just link me the posts where Occupy folks were stating the same thing (objecting to politicising) when the killer was falsly labeled Tea Party please.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Stick to the topic and not each other. Also a reminder as to what a Black Bloc is

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Ok, why not?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I met a few Black Bloc members over the years, back in the 90's and they were firmly committed to a show of peaceful solidarity and never once advocated violence or criminal activity. That was what I knew about them.

Reading what the wiki has to say on them now sickens me, mainly because there are several anarchist factions out there and any idiot can dress in black and throw claims of membership around.

Unless things have degraded over time, I couldn't imagine the original BB swaying from their principles: nonviolent show of solidarity and peaceful protest.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I remember a lot of OWS posters blaming black bloc for different things that have happened during their protests.

Thank you for pointing that out.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Stick to the topic and not each other. Also a reminder as to what a Black Bloc is

i cant cope with this,
what the hell?

whats wrong with people?

anyone who comits violence is a nut.
a crazy P.O.S that hurt innocents

i have read the T & Cs and know this thread is in poor taste and would cause stress and pain to anyone with a heart, who read it.

it is intentionally hurtful
can we have this thread removed?

xploder

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Ok, why not?

Those examples, which would be of importance, would mean it was a set up by a government with the end result having far reaching consequences.

If he was involved with OWS, what would that mean?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

It might help explain motive.

However there was also a thread on ATS before the movie was released about the very same topic, that it portrayed OWS in a negative light.

I however have not posted in that thread, nor have I seen the movie.

But feel free to dig up the thread if you like.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

It might help explain motive.

However there was also a thread on ATS before the movie was released about the very same topic, that it portrayed OWS in a negative light.

I however have not posted in that thread, nor have I seen the movie.

But feel free to dig up the thread if you like.

If he was annoyed that the movie portrayed OWS in a bad light, there's still that step taken from sane person to psycho which can never be explained.

Anywho, I don't see how it's important at all but if you feel it is good luck in your search. I just hope that if/when you do find an answer, you can still see that it was the actions of a psycho and don't have the disrespect to use it for a political agenda.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I am not a politician so don't worry about it.

I am more afraid that this will be seen as a reason for stricter gun control in the US.

As for any other political agenda, I do not see that happening.

If it meant that they would crack down on free speech, I would be just as much opposed to it as gun control.

Both are principals in our constitution that make America free.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
News just out - he was a carbon based life form. We must persecute all carbon based life forms due to this tragedy !

I'm not sure how someones political or religous leanings is relevant in this incident, if he was a buddist, christian, democrat, republican it's all the same. It all gets topped by the fact he was obviously deranged.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

Actually he was said to be very gifted and smart. He was also described as a loner. Didn't have many friends, a girlfriend or children. While what he did was inexcusable, (and I am not sympathizing) he was probably going through a tough time in his life and felt alone. A lot of people that age do and maybe he felt as if he had nothing to live for.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
removed
edit on 23-7-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

please go away.

thehoneycomb

you posted this a few posts up,

If it meant that they would crack down on free speech, I would be just as much opposed to it as gun control.

Both are principals in our constitution that make America free.

the black bloc arent killers,
this guy is a nutter,

everything you have presented is speculation

pure speculation, and is my free speech not counted?

xploder

edit on 23-7-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

The whole basis of the thread was.

Is this guy OWS San Diego black bloc or not?

The only one speculating is you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think the MAIN thing people are forgetting to discuss is...

If Holmes was part of a group that uses today's Black Bloc tactics, then if you follow the theories that those groups are in cahoots with the "state" (ie Police using undercover agents to go in a cause violence, to break up peaceful protest), then it opens up a can of conspiracy worms.

If he's known as black bloc (and yes I've seen OP's articles on Friday, and there were rumblings on Twitter), then he's technically a agent provocateur.

"Black Bloc" groups today are not peaceful. If they were in the past, I don't know. They are really not part of Occupy. Occupy were indeed complaining about said groups coming in stirring up the protests with violent acts last year. I saw it first hand (tons of evidence on Youtube, on the Occupy streams, they are not peaceful, they are def not part of Occupy, they are spooky spooky individuals). They've done it at tons of protests, world wide... The same M.O. every time.

Today's Black Bloc groups come in, cause destruction then break away, sometimes running behind police lines... There's even evidence that shows them wearing the same police issued boots in numerous photos/ videos. They do this so police can break up a protest that's full of non violent protestors.

If people want proof I can provide it.

Of course, if he's found in the media to be part of Occupy (even if he was a Black Bloc group member and technically not an Occupy member, but just a state agent) then Occupy will face some additional heat.

Key word here is if he's a Black Bloc, then it's reasonable to believe he's a state agent/ provocateur.

It would then kind of explain, why when police rolled up on Holmes behind the theater with two guns in hand standing there next to his car after shooting 70 people, they didn't just shoot him. When does that happen? I mean, police usually shoot if they think someone has a gun in hand (countless accounts of Police mistakenly shooting because of perceived weapons).

How the heck, did he peacefully surrender with guns in hand surrounded by 25 cops with people running around covered in blood?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

The whole basis of the thread was.

Is this guy OWS San Diego black bloc or not?

The only one speculating is you.

you are intentionally trying to confuse two different things,
black bloc

and

OWS

you are trying to insinuate they are the same thing

THEY ARE NOT

xploder

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Quit parading for OWS on my thread, this thread is not even about that.

I heard that he was a member of Occupy San Diego and my search results pulled up OWS black bloc.

Please contribute or leave.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Thank you for the very sane approach and explanation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join