It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vampire related topic...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Alright....I had a question...I have heard about a type of vampire war going on, and of a "great war" to come. I know that many people have had dreams and visions about these two seperate wars from all over the world. I've also heard something about "a queen rising" so to speak. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about that, and what they have heard, and what they know about it.

Thanks,
~Nehmahati Kerosna (Kala)

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
have you watched underworld lately and i have never heard of this....a war against who the vampires and vampires?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Ha-ha.....no...not like a war between vampires and werewolves. More like a war with each other. I've been hearing about this way before "Underword" came out. I know a bit about it, details, but I was curious if anyone else had heard of this.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
been reading or watching too much anne rice? or maybe that old tv show,
kindred: the embrace?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
To have a vampire war there has to be vampires and since they don`t excist l doubt if there would be a war unless some freaks from the states who claim to be vampires are going to start killing people.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
To have a vampire war there has to be vampires and since they don`t excist l doubt if there would be a war unless some freaks from the states who claim to be vampires are going to start killing people.

careful what you say. it might come true

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I saw this movie too. Must be a big Ann Rice fan.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well excuse me if I thought this site was suppose to be for intelligent conversation to discuss "Paranormal" subjects. I can understand if you do not "believe" in vampires, or have an objecting opinion, but this forum isn't suppose to be for downing what other people believe and/or know. This is to discuss things as intelligent people. And no I'm not a "huge anne rice fan" those aren't the type of vampires I was refering to. Actual paranormal vampires do not fit that genre.
If anyone has anything actually intellectual to say, feel free to contact me.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by Nehmahati]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nehmahati
Well excuse me if I thought this site was suppose to be for intelligent conversation to discuss "Paranormal" subjects. I can understand if you do not "believe" in vampires, or have an objecting opinion, but this forum isn't suppose to be for downing what other people believe and/or know. This is to discuss things as intelligent people. And no I'm not a "huge anne rice fan" those aren't the type of vampires I was refering to. Actual paranormal vampires do not fit that genre.
If anyone has anything actually intellectual to say, feel free to contact me.

You said you werre wondering if anyone had heard of a Vamprie War. Nobody has, and pointed out the reason why is most likely that Vampires do not exist. If you want a different answer, give us a reason to believe in Vampires.

Intelligent discussion means both sides have to act intelligently

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There is a difference between having a different opinion, and insulting someone for what they believe in or know about. I can respect if someone does not believe in vampires.....and by all means, if you have proof they they do not exist, or any other FACTS.....feel free to share them with me. I am an open minded person. I expect oposition on this subject, but not insults on my behalf. If they want to debate wiether or not vampires exist, I am all for it, but saying things such as "they must be a big Anne Rice fan..." is not debating about the existance or nonexistance of vampires. That is insulting my intellect and my beliefs.
~Nehmahati Kerosna (kala)

~Nehmahtai Kerosna (Kala)

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Why do you think vampires exist, besides because you want them to?

ATS members are open minded but coming out with a question like "Have you heard about the vampire wars going on?" kind of implies too much. I'm sure you'll find some people here that believe in vampires, (hey, there's a guy on here who thinks the government planted a chip in his head to talk to him and this explains the voices that he's hearing), but I think you'll find that most people will agree that vampires are entirely fictional, minus Vlad, porphyria, and people with active imaginations...

Zip

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nehmahati
There is a difference between having a different opinion, and insulting someone for what they believe in or know about. I can respect if someone does not believe in vampires.....and by all means, if you have proof they they do not exist, or any other FACTS.....feel free to share them with me. I am an open minded person. I expect oposition on this subject, but not insults on my behalf. If they want to debate wiether or not vampires exist, I am all for it, but saying things such as "they must be a big Anne Rice fan..." is not debating about the existance or nonexistance of vampires. That is insulting my intellect and my beliefs.

~Nehmahtai Kerosna (Kala)

First, you cannot prove a negative. Second, the onus of proof is on you. You made the claim that vampires exist, so it is your responsibility to provide evidence that they exist, be it personal accounts or whatever. But to simply say "Vampires exist, prove me wrong" is not codusive to a good discussion.

Here, let's start over again. Simple question to you- "Why do you believe vampires exist, and what makes you beleive that these dreams are true?"

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Alright, I understand that what I said was very vague, and it might sound like it comes from a horror flick, but that was not my intention at all. I can tell you what I know about what vampires are exactly, and explain my question further.
From what I understand, vampires don't follow the whole myth about dying in the face of crosses, garlic, sunlight and things of that sort. It kind of all has ties to magik. The basis of magik is the strength of the mind and has a lot to deal with change and manipulation of energy. It's kind of like religion in the fact that there is the main fact, or subject, and thenit breaks off into different versions or veiws of that subject. All religions believe in some sort of entity(ies) that created everything. That's kind of how magik goes....there's the basis of what magik is, and then there are the different veiws and "types" of magik......voodoo, conjo, wicca, druidic......and the list goes on. Anyway, everyone has the patential to excersise abilities.....some people are just more naturually intuned with certian ablities. But most people aren't very intuned with that part of thier minds. Now the reason why I bring all this up is that magik has a big part in this. The reason why vampires are able to do things that most humans aren't able to do, is because they are naturally intuned with that part of thier minds.....it's almost like they are an advanced type of human, except that vampires are human, but neither are they undead. They are a seperate type of intelligent species. This factor is also the reason why they aren't usually killed by physical wounds...they heal more quickly than humans do. From what I understand, they do feed on blood and they do live for extremely long amounts of time.....it depends on how strong the vampire is. And no, I'm not refering to "psychic vampires" When I'm trying to explain this, some people mistake my description as that. They can have children, and they usually do. They can "turn" someone, but it doesn't happen often, and it doesn't happen through a simple bite, or intake of thier blood. there actually has to be a sort of blood transfusion. It's kind of hard to explain. It's not easily done, and for this reason, it doesn't happen often....and, another factor is that most humans aren't compatible with a vampire's blood. It doesn't happen often, usually they have children, and for this reason, when a turning does occur, it is a very big deal. Usually, there is cerimony, or "ritual" with that family of vampires. Vampires, or at least the older ones, have a language....but most of the younger generation of vampires don't use it as much. A lot of the older vampires also believe in these eight gods....I'm not sure exactly of thier religious beliefs, but I know that a lot of the older ones have a belief in something dealing with eight gods. There's a lot more I could tell you about what I know, but I'll just leave this part at this. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to try to anwser them.
Now the question that I had asked earlier, I'll give a better explanation for. As I said, I've talked to various people who have had dreams and visions about a "great war" and I also have heard from different places about some sort of fight or war going on with vampires that might push this war along...or something to that extent. From what I understand, there is a vampire that has been influencial on some groups of vampires, and basically there's just a big confrontation.....I guess more political than anything, from what I've heard. But I've been to a few paranormal forums and have spoke with members who have had visions/dreams of a war, and then I spoke with an individual who said that he heard down the "grapevine" about this war and he explained a few things he had heard. You can go to the site if oyu wish, the forum has been there for years. It's www.paranormal.com I think. I was curious if anyone had heard anything and that at all. I'm not sure how to explain it better than that...but and, if anyone has any questions, I don't mind trying to anwser them, or at least try to find someone who can anwser them.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well I think I've anwsered the second question, but the first question, "why do I believe vampires exist?" It is a little bit of personal experience, but it's not what you might think. I'm not some kid who has fantasies of becoming a vampire. Actually, as I explained, "turning" doesn't happen often, and more than likely, a person wouldn't have the blood type anyway. I am the type of person that I do not believe or disbelieve something unless if I experience it myself, and then I still have doubt, unless if I have experienced it with or around other people. In this case, that is what happened. I've spoken with a vampire before, a few times, but I wasn't the only one there. There were about six other people there as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
lol, there are alot of those lil war rumors going around. I don't really think there is any war going on though. I hang with so many energy vamps and vampireists id think they might have told me, and as theriantropy as my belief I really dont think it has to do with Werewolves vs. Vampires. But hey maybe there is, *shrugs*

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i always thought vampires never warred with each other
well thats what i think anyways
where did you hear this from?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo

Freaks from the States?

These were posted on a NZ server!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I speaking of a different type of vampire though...not human vampires...not pychic or energy vampires...not humans who have vampire lifestyles...and not the type of vampires from books and movies. It's a compltely different species from human. And the war isn't between werewolves and vampires....the smaller "war" or "fight" is just between vampires themselves, but there is suppose to be a "magikal" war....but usually, when I hear about it, it's refered to as the "great war".

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Nehmahati....I read your long post about these Vampires. And I'm pondering everything you've said about this supposed upcoming Vampire War. At first I was reminded of a RPG I play when I'm really really bored. If you're curious about how i waste my precious time with this vampire thing just IM me or u2u me.
Anyway..........I definitely feel that without more information or other more informed individuals getting in on the discussion, it's going to be difficult for a real response about this, as intriguing as this is. I've heard of people who drink blood but I don't know that there's a huge group of them planning some war. And I don't believe that they can really be classified as an actual "vampire". I used to date a guy who thought he was a vampire. but he also thought he was satan too so there ya go......Very weird. Here's my question: How does / would that affect us "regular" people? Or did I miss something here?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
CookieMonster, I've heard this from people at the website I spoke of....I've heard it from people I know personally, where I'm from, and also from the vampire I spoke with.
They actually have bickering and things of that sort....distrust between families and such, but they usually don't have larges fights like this. But from what I understand, There is a particular vampire that is kind of pushing for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join